Donnerstag, 3. November 2016

Kindle Erotica November 3rd 2016

New Release

regular price: 3.96
Dark Alley Part One (Dark Alley, #9) by D.S. Wrights Dark Alley: Part One (1-4) (Dark Alley #9) by D.S. Wrights #Mystery #Bonus #Bundle
Newly single and self-confident Alice has recently decided that she doesn't need a man to feel complete, if it wasn't for the one activity where a man can come quite handy.
On a girl's night out that was bound to be embarrassing and boring, since every girl of her clique is a mommy or about to become one, Alice makes a lot of interesting acquaintances and thanks to one of them she receives a mysterious invite to the "Dark Alley".
Too curious to heed her best friend's warnings, Alice heads out to end up having, hot, sizzling sex with a faceless stranger.
This bundle contains episodes 1 - 4 and an exclusive bonus scene "Dark Alley: Zero".
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
Toxic (Desired Affliction, #1) by C.A. Harms Toxic (Desired Affliction #1) by C.A. Harms #Dark #Abuse
How can one night change the rest of your life?
A choice you can never take back.
Lexi Warren was lost in a world of darkness. A spiraling whirlwind of hate and destruction. When she made a huge mistake. All because of one moment in time, and one bad decision…nothing would ever be the same.
Until he reappeared…
Kole Hartman was a piece of her past that she had always treasured. A time before everything went dark. Before everything no longer made sense. He was also a reminder of the things she needed to forget, and holding on to those memories was toxic.
Only he refused to let her walk away
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 2.99
Moto by M. Never Moto by M. Never #Menage #Sports
What's harder than resisting one Dane man? Resisting two.
I don't date bikers. It's my one cardinal rule. No rough, rugged, tattooed egotistical maniacs on two wheels. Even if they are gorgeous, brilliant, and sport the prefix Doctor. Bottom line, bikers are nothing but trouble.
T.R.O.U.B.L.E
Dr. Devlin Dane has had his sights set on my panties for months. But I've done a stellar job of fending him off. As Mercy Medical's most eligible bachelor, he has no problem in the panty dropping department. He's tall, dark, and inked all over. I get the appeal, I'm not dead. I'm not stupid either. He's a walking heartbreak waiting to happen.
But when Reese Dane comes crashing into my life - literally- the game suddenly changes.
Reese, the dark, brooding, motorcycle racing champion, knows exactly how to apply the right pressure on and off the track.
The two have an unstoppable pull like centrifugal force, and both bad boy bikers are determined to take me on a high-powered ride I'll never forget...
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

regular price: 2.99
Taken Back by Alyna Amorosi Taken Back by Alyna Amorosi #Mafia
Be careful what you wish for. You just might get Dmitri Veselov.
Sonya Valentina is a struggling waitress who gets hired as a hostess at a strip club owned by her mysterious Middle Eastern friend. One of the regulars at the club is a cocky Russian mobster. Sonya has never gone for the bad boy type, but this brash and dangerous man somehow makes her feel… safe.
Dmitri Veselov has the looks of a model... well, except for his scars and prison tattoos. He's as heartless in dating as he is vicious in handling his business. And this big motorcycle-riding stud already has every stripper at Sultan's Palace squirming in their G-strings.
But when Dmitri meets Sonya, he has feelings of comfort and trust like he hasn't felt since before his happy childhood took a tragic turn into a brutal life of death and violence.
Yet with a mafia war raging, his mob boss uncle's fortune on the line, and more dark secrets than he can count, will Dmitri risk everything to save Sonya when she gets in trouble with a ruthless sheikh?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Dark Alley Stranger (Dark Alley, #1) by D.S. Wrights Dark Alley: Stranger (Dark Alley #1) by D.S. Wrights #Suspense #BdSM
Newly single and self-confident Alice has recently decided that she doesn't need a man to feel complete, if it wasn't for the one activity where a man can come quite handy.
On a girl's night out that was bound to be embarrassing and boring, since every girl of her clique is a mommy or about to become one, Alice makes a lot of interesting acquaintances and thanks to one of them she receives a mysterious invite to the "Dark Alley".
Too curious to heed her best friend's warnings, Alice heads out to end up having, hot, sizzling sex with a faceless stranger.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

The O Intention by Skyla Madi The O Intention by Skyla Madi #Adult #Novella
Not all men with a six-pack and a killer smile are man whores...
Not all men with panty dropping charm and full lips know how to bed a woman, and not all men with broad shoulders and straight teeth can promise wild, multiple orgasming sex.
Jesse O'Ryan was everything I could have wanted...
When he walked into the bar, my hunt for a crazy one-night stand had come to an end. I wanted him--all of him, but when I got him, it wasn't at all what I expected.
Novels describe men like Jesse to be dripping with sex. He was supposed to know where to put his hands, his mouth his tongue and...everything else.
It was then I realized my life wasn't a novel, sadly, not every hero was good in bed...
To be good in bed you need to practice. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day. To get the happy ending I needed (pun intended) Jesse O'Ryan was about to become my naughtiest little project.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Not The One (London Lovers, #4; Lost in London #1) by Amy Daws Not The One (Lost in London #1) by Amy Daws #Adult #Standalone
My name is Reyna Miracle.
Even though a part of my name is Miracle, there's nothing miraculous about me.
My body portrays the tales of my life.
Every feeling, every heartbreak, every emotion.
Marked. Inked. Stained.
A walking canvas of my messed up truth.
But there's one confession I can't put in a tattoo.
A confession that will kill me to tell, but my best friend died before I had the chance.
Now I'm left with him.
The only one who can hold me in the night and squeeze that spot on my neck that feels like my lifeline between sanity and chaos.
But we don't work together.
We're absolute poison for each other.
We're a stifling, suffocating, sickness of darkness.
But I feel safe...because I've made an art of pushing people away.
Now he's pushing back...
And making me believe...
Making me wonder...
Maybe, just maybe...
I could be the one.
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon DE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen