Montag, 31. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 31st 2017

New Release

regular price: 4.99 | 2.99 only today
Wake by D.S. Wrights
Wake by D.S. Wrights #Dark #Abuse
Only a broken thing can be reshaped.

Anna
Tomorrow, I will finally be free. Tomorrow, I turn twenty-one, which makes me an adult, and I will stop being a ward of the state. I have already packed most of my things and crammed them into my little red car. Tomorrow I will vanish into thin air for one last time, but I will take Sam with me.

I was nine when my mother resurfaced ans dragged me away from my grandparents and the life I knew to become a new member of my mother's egomaniac husband's Church of the Second Reckoning.
I was fifteen when I was supposed to transcend into womanhood by said husband, Joshua. But his youngest son and eight years my senior, Sam, helped me escape the night before it could happen. He wasn't supposed to be left behind, while the men my grandparents dragged me away. He was supposed to be my first and my last, but instead his father shot him in front of me. I lost my grandparents only a year after, to a robbery gone wrong, that never was a robbery.
I only leave death and destruction in my wake.

Samael
Six years I have been waiting for this day. Six years I have spent planning every moment, every second she would live under my control. And now, now the day has finally come.

She was nine, when she stepped out of that car and gave me a timid, trusting smile. I was a brother to her, a protector, a friend. I was seventeen. Anna was so much more to me back then. More than she should be.
She was fifteen when she left me behind like a broken toy, shot, dying. And she never looked back. I have never stopped searching for her, looking for her, being punished for her, bleeding for her. When I was supposed to get her back it ended in disaster. I will not allow this to happen again. This time I will have my revenge, and she will have her punishment. She will return to my father's Church and finally wake.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Forbidden Gem by Cara Dee
Forbidden Gem by Cara Dee #DDlg #AgeDifference
My little Gemma. She grew up in the outskirts of the well-known Delaney family, a family where her mother, my fiancée, demanded the spotlight. I didn’t mind sharing the shadows with the girl who was mistreated by so many, but Gemma understandably left us behind when she graduated from high school. I wouldn’t have stayed in touch, either.

Four years have passed since then, and I’ve long since reached my limit for public scandals and diva antics. I escape Hollywood and go to my cabin outside of Salt Lake City, because I need time. Time to rethink my life, my poor choices, and my future. With that in mind, and my desire to be alone, the last thing I expect to find when I arrive is the girl I haven’t seen in years.

She was once sweeter than sugar. Now she’s sweeter than sin. She’s also rebellious, foul-mouthed, and in desperate need of a firm hand. As deprived as I am depraved, the Daddy Dom in me yearns to give it to her, but that would be wrong on every level.

She’s forbidden.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 3.99
Unorthodox Therapy (The Unorthodox Trilogy, #1) by Lilah E. Noir
Unorthodox Therapy (The Unorthodox Trilogy, #1) by Lilah E. Noir #BdSM #Dark
he was his boss at work and his submissive at all times.
LINA
I'd never noticed him before.
He was just a lonely, scared boy when I hired him.
I was too busy to notice the lust in his eyes.
Now I'm at his feet begging for every bit of pleasure and pain he'll unleash on me.
THOMAS
She enthralled me.
Her body. Her mind. Her wicked laughter and unreadable eyes.
She was out of my league yet I knew what she longed for.
I only had two months to kill her nicotine addiction and make her crave me.
I'd use every trick I had to claim her as mine.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett
Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett #MMRomance #MF
Would you live a lie to hold onto the one you love?

Dean and Jason are best friends, like brothers since boyhood, now architecture students and college roommates. They’ve always had each other’s back, but when one walks in on the other with another man, everything changes. How do you explain to your best friend that he’s the one you’ve always wanted, that until now your life has been a lie?

Desperation and shame are two dirty words that run through Jason’s veins. He carries the scars from a wayward priest who stole his innocence and left him shattered. Meanwhile for years he’s watched Dean pursuing woman after woman, as his own heart slowly breaks.

When their world blows apart, they learn the powerful bond between them has more fire than either understood. Can two broken souls find the light in their darkness and come together to make a whole, or will sins of the past be forever unforgiven?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Ivan's Captive Submissive (Submissive's Wish, #1) by Ann MayburnIvan's Captive Submissive (Submissive’s Wish #1) by Ann Mayburn #BdSM #Abuse #MF #FF
When Gia Lopez signs up for the Submissive's Wish Charity Auction she has no idea that she's about to be bought by a Russian Dom who will do anything to make her fantasies come true. Including staging an elaborate kidnapping that Gia believes is real. Ivan is instantly drawn to Gia and he wants to be the best Master she's ever had. As he spends time with Gia he begins to have intense feelings for the strong, independent, and sexy American woman. He's only won a week of her service but wishes to keep her forever.

Unaware of Ivan’s true feelings, Gia fights her growing emotional attachment to him. All she wants is to settle down with a nice Dom in the United States, continue her career, and live a normal life. However, Ivan sets a plan into motion that will push Gia to all of her limits and take her on a global journey of self-discovery, extreme pleasure, and love.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Owned by the Playboy Billionaire Alpha Romance by Jayne BlueOwned by the Playboy: Billionaire Alpha Romance (Owned #1) by Jayne Blue #Romance #BdSM
One Man. One Night. One dark fantasy that could change her life forever.

The wheels came off my life slowly at first. This is saying something, because it turns out they weren’t screwed on all that tight to begin with. I thought I made all the right choices. But, life has a funny way of coming along and flattening you every so often no matter how smart or ambitious you are. All of a sudden, I found myself out of a job, out of a husband and out of time. Then a shocking encounter with a powerful billionaire gave me a second chance to turn it all around.

I told myself all these things as I sat in the back of a stretch limousine. Just outside the car door was an unassuming bungalow painted yellow. I was here for work. A probationary assignment of sorts. Once the car door opened, the rest of my life would start.

A man and my future waited for me somewhere inside that house, beyond the front door painted in festive red. Scarlet. A fitting color for what he wanted. For twelve hours and $100,000 he would own me. Just how much was I willing to give to this sexy, dangerous, perfect stranger? The answer might shock even me.

Just one night for a small fortune that could change everything, if I had the courage to walk through that red door.

This is my story. Don't try this at home.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen