Freitag, 28. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 28th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 2.99
Devil by Ker Dukey
Devil by Ker Dukey #Dark
Evi Devil.
Yes, that is really my name.
The irony is not lost on me.
I was created from two evil souls and have the name to prove it.
Devil worshipers, perverts, murderer. Is all terms used to describe the parents I refuse to remember.
My mind will not allow me to.
And why would I want to?
One born with dirty blood running through her veins can never truly be clean from its murky hue.
No matter what they try to tell me happened in my past, my mind denies me access, therefore how can I know it is true?
How can I believe that is what I am born from?
Glimpses of my past haunt me, the screams of terror echo in the silent darkness of my memories, trying to remind me that my Mother went from room to room butchering our family.
I have learned from scars that I suffered abuse and that my Father and siblings were not my Mother’s only victims.
Hearing what they tell me.
Reading the words printed in the papers. None of it can prepare me for what’s to come.
My biggest lesson is learning that some memories we suppress for a reason.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Pokey Areion Fury MC by Esther E. Schmidt
Pokey: Areion Fury MC (Areion Fury MC #4) by Esther E. Schmidt #MC
Pokey is a lot of things; built like a tank, loyal as hell, and...a daddy?

Orianna had good reasons for doing the things she has done, but that doesn't make the guilt go away.

Will the new parents have a chance to become a family, where partnership is the perfect balance of trust and commitment? Or will danger slice open old wounds and create new ones, preventing the healing necessary to move on.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Forever Ride (Hellions Ride, #2) by Chelsea Camaron
Forever Ride (Hellions Ride #2) by Chelsea Camaron #MC
Events happen in life that can awaken our truest and deepest desires. They also show us our greatest fears. Sometimes we are forced to face those fears, other times we build walls that can't be broken to protect ourselves.

A profound connection these two once shared. A strong friendship once formed was shattered. Fate has stepped in and shaken both their worlds.

The danger, the wild, the chaos, and the lifestyle of the Hellions world has become far too much for Savannah 'Sass' Perchton. Swearing off bikers and attempting a 'normal' life, she has settled. She's committed to Nick, her country club, pretty boy. She's found a way to be content.

Things aren't always what they seem. Wrap an empty box in pretty paper and a bow, it may look amazing, but it's still a hollow shell.

He's a Hellions playboy. A different chick in his bed, off on a different ride, and always something new. He's Frank the 'Tank' Oleander, Haywood's Hellions Road Chief. Throttle down and life is good.

The fast pace of the Hellions life catches up to him. At a crossroads, he's forced to face some life changing thoughts or succumb to the darkness of death. Teetering on the brink of giving in, her voice is all he's holding onto. The coma he can't pull himself out of, but her voice is the light in the darkness. He wants the girl who pulled him through when his life was literally in the balance.

She's sworn off bikers. Can he pull through? Can she ever see past the lifestyle to the heart of the man behind the cut? Will they find their Forever Ride?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Making Her His (A Singular Obsession, #1) by Lucy Leroux
Making Her His (A Singular Obsession #1) by Lucy Leroux #Dark #Romance #Standalone
For almost five years, Alex has had one obsession. Her name is Elynn.

Alex Hanas couldn't believe that after so many years as a widower, his father was getting remarried. To make matters worse, the American gold digger had a kid—a daughter named Elynn. After months of avoiding it, Alex goes to brunch with every intention of giving his father's new family the deep freeze. But he can't pull it off with Elynn's anxious green-grey eyes locked on him.

That was the day his life changed.

Four years later, Alex is as close to Elynn as a stepbrother can be. But that's not enough for him. He wants more...and he's done waiting.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Priest by M.J. KainePriest by M.J. Kaine #Dark #BdSM
Sharon is a young girl who is led into a life of erotic dark submissive pleasures. With the guidance of a priest.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Pressing Adalyn by Jenn HypePressing Adalyn (Pretending #1) by Jenn Hype #Romance
To say I’m lacking a life plan would be a gross understatement. Yeah, I ‘survived’ something horrific and still managed to graduate college, but it did me little good. Here I am three years later with no life plan, no money and no goals, moving to a big city to live with my best friend in hopes of putting my self-destructive behavior behind me and getting my life back on track.

Stacy and I met in college. She’s the quintessential good-time girl, which means she just barely has her crap together herself. If I manage to survive living with her without getting arrested or seriously embarrassing myself, then I’ll consider that a step in the right direction.

No steps in any direction have even been made before Ian enters the picture, throwing me even further off course with all his sexy charm and annoying persistence. I’ve never had a guy so incapable of taking a hint. I don’t care if he’s Stacy’s best friend and one of the city’s most eligible bachelors. Doesn’t make a difference to me that he’s a walking contradiction; his gorgeous face and unrelenting kindness won’t do him any good when it comes to me.

Even if I wanted Ian - which I don’t - I’m nowhere near ready for a serious relationship, and I swore off casual sex when I moved in with Stacy. So no matter how deliciously tempting he is, I’m not going to give in to Ian.

Really I’m not.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen