Freitag, 21. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 21st 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Personal Possessions A BDSM Novella by Devyn Quinn
Personal Possessions: A BDSM Novella by Devyn Quinn #BdSM #Dark #Novella
Nikki Malone meant to start the New Year off with a bang. What she didn't plan on was starting it with a bullet in her hide.
After her boyfriend Sammy is killed in a drug heist gone bad, Nikki panics and flees. An unwilling fugitive on the run through the New Mexico Badlands, she's wounded, lost and alone. But Nikki believes her bad luck is about to change. She's got a backpack full of hot cash...and a chance to start her life over. That is, if she can make a clean getaway from the law.
Rising out of the stark white desert sands like a mirage is a town that's not on any map. Its name is stark and simple: Helle. If she can stop and rest, Nikki believes she just might escape with her life–and the loot–intact.
Opening the door of a mysterious manor rising out of the white desert sands is Jackson Sullivan. Dark, alluring and sexy as hell, he willingly takes Nikki into his lush haven and tends her wounds. Jackson is the kind of man Haley's always dreamed of having. His touch promises a variety of sensual delights—the heaven-sent answer for her starved libido. Except that Nikki doesn't know she’s been lured into a harem of bondage and sexual domination.
Naked and bound in the most revealing of ways, Jackson has a few surprises in store for his “bad-girl” guest. Welcome to Helle. The last stop for a sinner on her way toward utter damnation…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 0.99
Clipped by Remy Blake
Clipped by Remy Blake #Romance #Humor
When I left my hometown, I had no plans to return. New city - new me.
But when a family emergency brings me back home, I'm forced to pack up my life and take the only available job.
Wesley Steele is the owner of Good Wood Tree Removal Inc. and the boss from hell. A typical lumberjack, he’s bearded, arrogant and offensive. He’s everything I despise in a man. I want nothing to do with him or his flannel clad chest.
But, he's on a mission, intent to change my mind. How far is he willing to go to prove there's more depth to him than meets the eye?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 5.99
For 100 Days (100 Series, #1) by Lara Adrian
For 100 Days (100 Series #1) by Lara Adrian #BdSM #Billionaire #Romance
Struggling artist Avery Ross is barely scraping by. Bartending at a trendy New York City restaurant for an overbearing boss and two weeks away from losing her apartment to a condo developer, she's desperate for a break. So when she's offered a temporary housesitting job, she takes it.
Living at one of the poshest addresses in Manhattan is like entering a new world--one that catapults her into the orbit of billionaire Dominic Baine, the darkly handsome, arrogantly alpha resident of the building's penthouse. What begins as a powerful attraction soon explodes into a white-hot passion neither can deny.
Yet as scorching as their need for each other is, Avery doesn't expect Nick's interest in her to last. Nor does she dare to dream that the desire she feels for this scarred, emotionally remote man could deepen into something real. For Avery has secrets of her own--and a past that could destroy her . . . and shatter everything she and Nick share.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99
Dark Bishop Box set (Dark Bishop, #1-5) by Casey L. Bond
Dark Bishop: Box set (Dark Bishop #1-5) by Casey L. Bond & Rachael Brownell #Dark
A dangerous game has begun.
Sydney. Her skin felt as soft as it looked. I shouldn’t have touched her, but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been to New Orleans dozens upon dozens of times. It’s a unique city, filled with tourists and superstition. And until tonight, I’d never been superstitious.
An old fortuneteller freak stopped me on the way to the diner and said I would make a decision that would change my path. She didn’t know that I’d walked the path to this very restaurant before. It had been a few years.
Who knew that the decision to return would be blessed with a beauty—five foot six with curves in all the right mouth-watering places. Clothed in cheap polyester, stained with God only knew what, Sydney was a vision. Blonde hair to her waist. Big brown doe eyes. I could almost taste her.
In his game, everyone’s a pawn…
I didn’t miss the rumble of her stomach when I asked her to dine with us. She was hungry. Something that flashed in those eyes told me it wasn’t because she just skipped lunch today. Maybe I could meet some of her needs. Forget that. I could definitely meet her needs, but it was up to her to let me. So, I left her my business card, my number.
Girls like Sydney, they’re afraid. They never make the first move. Most never even make the second. I doubt she’d call. I’d tipped her well, not because she was the best waitress I’d ever had, not even because she was within my sites. I tipped her so that when I came back to the diner, she would remember me. She would want to serve me.
And, oh, would she ever serve me. I just have to play my cards right.
…and he’s never lost a game.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Teeth The First Bite (Teeth Dark Paranormal Vampire Series Book 1) by Chele CookeTeeth: The First Bite (Teeth #1) by Chele Cooke #Dark #Paranormal #MM
Medical intern Thomas awakes in a blood-drenched basement and the realisation that his life must change forever. After all, how can he practise medicine when the smell of blood turns him into a vicious killer?
Spencer thinks being a vampire is better than any teen movie made it out to be. Now he must train Thomas and make his mentor proud.
One mistake risks more than either are willing to lose, and a single broken law could turn them from predators to prey.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Cade (Le Beau Brothers, #1) by V.A. DoldCade (Le Beau Brothers #1) by V.A. Dold #Paranormal #Romance
Anna James is single again, finally. In her opinion, men are self-centered and will never love her for who she is, a beautiful, plus sized woman. All except the fantasy man that she’s been meeting in her dreams for five years.
She just never expected her fantasy to be a real live alpha shifter...
Cade Le Beau isn't what he seems. He’s a billionaire wolf. A Shifter. He laments his missed chance six months ago to meet his fantasy woman in the flesh. Just as his second chance presents itself, his fantasy woman, his mate, is threatened by the local mob boss and her ex-husband. Now, he has forty eight hours to deal with this threat once and for all or chance losing her again.
Is it Anna who’s in danger, or the humans who unwittingly threaten her?
The heat is on the moment they lay eyes on each other. Neither, age, children, horrid ex-husbands, nor mob bosses will stop this love affair.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen