Samstag, 15. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 15th 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99
On the Rocks A Dark Mafia Romance by Nikki Belaire
On the Rocks: A Dark Mafia Romance by Nikki Belaire #Dark #Crime #Romance #Standalone
Drake
Damn, it’s good to be king.
Of the family. My company. This entire f*cking city.
Hell, I even have the most powerful Senator under my control.
With my gorgeous, sweet new wife by my side and in my bed, life is absolutely perfect.
I rule the world.
Until she disappears.
The sadistic bastard who stole her from me doesn’t want anything to set her free. She’s not a pawn or a hostage. She’s his prisoner.
I have no idea where they are. And, all my money and power can't help me find her.
The first time I've ever been weak. I don't know what the hell to do.

Trinity
They think I’m fragile. Delicate. Broken.
Maybe I am.
Maybe that's why I've fallen for Drake so hard and so fast. After a lifetime of being lost, I've finally been found.
I'm in love. He's obsessed.
With taking care of me. Making me the queen to his king. Sheltering me from his savage life and protecting me from the rest of the world.
Until I’m stolen from him. My body. My memory. My life.
I’m fighting to survive. To escape from a monster. Yet, this time no one can save me.
Except me.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 6.99
The Gypsy Brothers Bundle Part One Books 1-4 (Seven Sons / Six Brothers / Five Miles / Four Score) (The Gypsy Brothers Box Set Series (2 Book Series)) by Lili St Germain
The Gypsy Brothers Bundle Part One: Books 1-4 by Lili St Germain #Dark #Abuse #Bundle
SEVEN SONS
Her innocence stolen. Her father murdered.
Six years ago, Juliette Portland was viciously attacked and left for dead by by people she trusted. People inside her fathers motorcycle club, greedy for power, who defiled her, shot her father dead and destroyed everything she ever cared about.
Only, she didn't die. She survived ... and now, she's out for revenge.

SIX BROTHERS
I have lied. I have cheated.
I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.
I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.
But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devil's flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

FIVE MILES
My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye.
A cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member – A life for a life.
Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.
People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause, that I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.
But I’m no vigilante.
This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.

FOUR SCORE
I see the way he looks at me.
The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.
I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and never look back.
But there’s only one way I’m leaving L.A.
And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 5.99
Thompson & Sons Ride Baby Ride / Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons, #1-2) by Vivian Arend
Thompson & Sons: Ride Baby Ride / Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons #1-2) by Vivian Arend #Romance #Bundle
RIDE BABY RIDE
He wants all her tomorrows
Small town mechanic Gage Jenick’s been waiting for this moment ever since his best friend’s little sister transformed from annoying tagalong to desirable woman. When sweet Katy Thompson kicks her boyfriend to the curb, Gage makes his move. In spite of an assignment that will take him completely off the grid for five long months, he steals her away for one night of steamy passion with the promise of more in the future.
She can’t remember yesterday
When a freak accident on a storm-swept road leaves Katy with a memory full of holes, she can’t remember her own email password, much less how the little pink “positive” on the pregnancy stick got there. She’s at a loss to explain what happened, or when…or with whom. Suddenly she’s got two men claiming to be her baby daddy: her redneck ex, and her long-time crush, Gage.
But what the mind forgets, the heart remembers. Still, it’s going to be a long, hard ride to a happily-ever-after for two, plus one.

ROCKY RIDE
He’s hotter than hot
Bad boy Mitch Thompson finally convinced straight-laced Constable Anna Coleman to take him for a ride. It only took a few—okay, a lot of speeding tickets and some smooth talking—but now that Anna’s loosened off her stiff RCMP uniform, it’s not nearly enough for Mitch. Their secret escapades are steamy and mind-blowing, but he wants more than her body—he wants her heart.
She’s afraid of getting burned
Anna doesn’t know how far she can safely go before she crosses the line. Sinfully sexy Mitch may have lured her wild side out to play, but giving in to more and more illicit desires could endanger her very civilized career on the police force. There has to be a point between yearning and obsession. Or is there?
Will giving in mean giving up everything she’s worked for, or will they gain everything they’ve ever wanted?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Woman Named Red by Stasia BlackWoman Named Red by Stasia Black #Dark #Romance
KENNEDY
Yeah, I’m the guy from the famous docu-drama Kennedy Benson: A True American Rags to Riches Story. But they only got the sanitized version of the story. You don’t get to be the rich and powerful bastard that I am by being Mr. Nice Guy. No, I got to where I am by ruthlessness and hard work. And I’m still only a princeling of the San Francisco club and hospitality scene. I’m not stopping till I’m king. Nothing will derail my focus.
Until I meet her.

SCARLET
Wanting. It’s always the most dangerous thing. The wanting. The hoping. Dreaming of a better life for me and my brother even when life keeps knocking us down. Meeting Kennedy Benson is nothing I ever could have expected. We’re from completely different worlds. It could never work. Never.
Then why am I so inexplicably drawn to a man who’s completely wrong for me?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Body by Audrey CarlanBody (Trinity #1) by Audrey Carlan #EroticRomance
Men ruin women.
Especially men like Chase Davis. Good looking, intelligent, rich and powerful. I never stood a chance.
I didn t want to want him.
I didn t want to need him.
I didn t want to fall for him.
He wouldn t take no for an answer, and I let him consume me. Arrogant, confident, controlling, demanding intense.
When he entered my life, I was finally healing after having barely survived the men of my past. My soul sisters told me to take a chance. To let someone in. I let him in, and he surrounded me with a light so bright I was blinded by the truth...
Men don t ruin women. They devour them in every way that counts.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen