Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 9th 2017

New Release

Where Sleeping Gods Lie by Yolanda OlsonWhere Sleeping Gods Lie by Yolanda Olson #Horror
Logic tells us that when we reach the end of something, we stop.
Life is a game, a book; everything has an ending, but what if the end is just the beginning? My end came a long time ago and I hope you'll understand why I can begin again at that exact moment.
There are reasons these things happen. I’m not entirely sure what they all are, and I can name a certain few, but that would defeat the purpose of figuring it out. Everything should begin as a clean slate and end in flames. Nothing is salvageable if you really open your eyes and look at this putrid world. I was once taught that everyone deserves a second chance, everyone is wonderful in their own way, and everyone finds happiness.
I used to believe that because I had found my happiness. My sliver of sunshine on a rainy day. My cool, calm in the raging fires that spoke softly enough to quiet my malicious thoughts.
But there are only so many times you can roll the dice before you keep ending up with the same numbers.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Cardinal Sinner (Divine Domination Book 2) by Megan MichaelsCardinal Sinner (Divine Domination Book 2) by Megan Michaels #BdSM #Taboo
He wanted to be Pope, but she gave him something even better…
Eliska Petrova grew up as a good Catholic girl in Prague, attending Catholic school, even obtaining a job in the Vatican City working for the Cardinals in the Apostolic Palace. She couldn’t imagine anything better than her job in Rome. That is, until she met the tall, dark, and handsome Cardinal Petr. The problem wasn’t that he was her boss and mentor. The problem was that she was helpless to resist her desire for him.
Petr Novak had studied underground in oppressive, Communist ruled Prague, even completing and receiving his doctorate in secret. The Pope ordained him as a Bishop in St. Vitus Cathedral once the Iron Curtain had crumbled, and he’d begun working his way up the ranks of the Roman Catholic Church, becoming a Cardinal in Rome. He’d never planned on falling in love with the young flaxen-haired Czech beauty. Her fire called to him though, and he couldn’t deny himself – even if that very fire threatened to consume them both.
How could she commit to a man who had his eye on becoming Pope? Would she be enough – or too much?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Irrefutable (Tortured Love Book 2) by Ravenna Tate
Irrefutable (Tortured Love #2) by Ravenna Tate #Dark
Ex-con Carolyn Lucchesi receives a shock nastier than another prison sentence when she discovers she inadvertently lied to the police. Uncle Tony had sworn to her the man in the photo taken from the video footage of a robbery at an art museum was none other than infamous ex-con and jewel thief Jagger Tyrell. But when Jagger confronts her in the park, he tells a different story. One that, if true, means her uncle lied to her and set her up for a parole violation.

Jagger has spent nine years avoiding his former associates, and anything to do with prison or the police. When Carolyn’s lie thrusts him back into the spotlight, he uses everything at his disposal, including Carolyn’s body, to find out who is trying to frame him for a crime he did not commit, and why. But falling in love with Carolyn is not in the plans…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Erased A Dark Romantic Thriller by Sansa RayneErased: A Dark Romantic Thriller by Sansa Rayne #BdSM #Dark
“Resist or obey. Those are my choices.”

MARLA
Alone at a bar, recently fired from my job and about to move, no one will notice that I’ve gone missing, and my abductors know it. Smuggled to a secluded facility in the mountains, locked in a cell and stripped of my dignity, they’ve threatened me with a fate worse than death. They aim to break my will. They plan to erase me.
My captors are vicious monsters, except for one: the doctor, Gabriel. He urges me to accept their control and spare myself months, or even years, of pain and torment. Yet his merciful demeanor hides a dark, burning secret. Smoldering and mysterious, I’m drawn to him and his talk of submission. He may be my best shot at escape, but I hunger for far more.
With Gabriel’s help, the others will pay for what they’ve done to me. They wanted a toy, but they’ve woken a terror...

GABRIEL
If I’d known the truth about Halloran Asylum, I would have burned it to the ground long ago. Now I’m an accessory to unspeakable crimes, and no one will ever believe my story. For years I made peace with fate, but after a violent episode pushes me to the edge, I swore never to let them harm anyone else. Now they’ve taken another, and I can’t let it go.
I need to make Marla understand her strength and resolve will only cause her greater suffering. At first, training her is just a way of buying time, but her response to my touch, my command, drives me wild. I have to have her, but standing in my way is a horrid truth that could cost me her trust. If that happens, we’ll both be lost, trapped in this place forever.
I don’t care. I’ll risk everything for Marla, even if it means letting out the beast within...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Under His Command (Six-Alarm Sexy, #1) by Kristine CayneUnder His Command (Six Alarm Sexy #1) by Kristine Cayne #BdSM
A firefighter desperate to save his failing marriage earns the trust--and the sexual submission--of his controlling wife in the most pleasurable of ways.
After an explosive one-night stand results in pregnancy, Jamie Caldwell is thrilled to marry the perfect foil to his Dom side. But when his submissive wife starts cringing every time he gives a command, Jamie shackles his dark desires. A bout of rough, frenzied reunion sex makes him wonder if now he should free the Dom he's kept in chains and teach Erica the joys of submission and sexual surrender.
Erica Caldwell secretly loved every sinful thing Jamie did to her on their first night together. However, terrified she'll become a codependent doormat like her mother, she repeatedly rejects Jamie's dominance, despite craving the kind of release only he can give her--the release that comes from yielding to Jamie's every demand.
Hoping that the trust required by BDSM will help them rebuild their faith in each other, Jamie and Erica embark on a journey of sexual exploration. But is it too late to repair their crumbling marriage?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

A Toy For Two (Le Club d'Esclavage Serie) by Jennifer ColeA Toy For Two (Le Club d'Esclavage #2) by Jennifer Cole #BdSM
Will Megan play it safe, or follow her heart and become a toy for two?
Megan Washington is the perfect daughter...as long as she keeps her wild streak hidden. Only after a trip to the Le Club d'Esclavage does she give free reign to her sexually adventurous spirit.
Troy Simon and Ransom Seager need the ideal partner, and not just any submissive will do. Their third must match their passions and indulge in the roleplay both men find so arousing. With trust building and temperatures rising, will Megan's powerful politician father destroy the growing bond between these three hearts?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen