Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 10th 2017

New Release

Five Rules A billionaire menage romance (The Game Book 5) by LP LovellFive Rules: A billionaire menage romance (The Game Book 5) by LP Lovell + Stevie J. Cole #Menage #Novella
How many days does it take to lose yourself? To forget what you once were? Day five and I don’t even know who I was before Tobias and Preston. Perhaps nothing more than a lost little lamb wandering aimlessly through life. But now I’m their little lamb, their sweet Ella. I belong to the two men who I want to own me, who defile my body and mind in the most tempting of ways. I crave their sin…but it’s all a game, isn’t it? A game of morality and deceit, of perversion and greed. They make me do things I never thought I would, they have me at their mercy with every touch, each kiss.
All I want to do is please them. I fear what I’ll become in the end, their little monster, their rabid wolf with blood-stained teeth.
Two more days before time runs out. One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six zeros. Seven days. No safe words.
Are you game?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Stark Me by Lily RyanStark Me by Lily Ryan #BdSM #Novella
Every good girl needs a bad boy to set her free!
To anyone on the outside, I had a picturesque life, like a scene on the inside of a snow globe.
I didn’t realize how I longed to be set free, until a set of blue eyes looking in, shook things up and shattered the glass around me.
It’s been five long years since I’ve seen Dylan Stark. The man who owns my heart. Five years since we last spoke. Touched. Kissed. Because, Dylan confessed to a murder he didn’t commit.
Everything changed since he’s been gone. There are things I need to explain. Secrets I’ve been keeping.
Now Dylan is back, and he’s dangerous as ever, because he still owns my heart. He shakes up my world and makes me want to confront the truth.
I don’t know if he can forgive me, so I’m not sure if this is our story’s end, or if we are at the start of a new beginning…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Dark Notes by Pam Godwin
Dark Notes by Pam Godwin #Dark #BdSM #Abuse
They call me a slut. Maybe I am.
Sometimes I do things I despise.
Sometimes men take without asking.
But I have a musical gift, only a year left of high school, and a plan.
With one obstacle.
Emeric Marceaux doesn’t just take.
He seizes my will power and bangs it like a dark note.
When he commands me to play, I want to give him everything.
I kneel for his punishments, tremble for his touch, and risk it all for our stolen moments.
He’s my obsession, my master, my music.
And my teacher.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
The House of Pain by Tara Crescent
The House of Pain (BDSM Romance) by Tara Crescent #BdSM
Sara White is outwardly a good girl; she follows the rules; works in a professional office; has a boyfriend who treats her with consideration. However, deep inside her, there’s a craving for pain, a desire to be spanked and whipped, to be submissive, to be controlled.
One day, she walks into the House of Pain, a sex store in Toronto that also does shows in the back, where women are whipped and spanked in front of an audience. Transfixed by the idea, she signs up.
Doug Patterson has met Sara at work, but discovers a whole new side of her when he sees her at the House of Pain. He approaches her and suggests Sara become his submissive. Sara is attracted to Doug; but afraid of complication.
Will Sara surrender to Doug, and yield to her desire to be submissive?
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebies

Dirty (The Vengeance Duet, #1) by A.C. BextorDirty (Vengeance Duet #1) by A.C. Bextor #Dark
DIRTY.
A seemingly innocuous five letter word until you pull back the layers of its meaning.
Imprisoned in a small room within the walls of the Satan's Creed Motorcycle Club compound, Casey Richards struggles to survive the only life she was raised to know. Her mother, a club whore, and her father, an unknown outlaw she’s never met, Casey’s fate is all but sealed in the eyes of the club.
Foul. Unclean. Undesirable.
Trapped in a loveless marriage, and with no children of her own, Emilyn Carsen is the only living soul willing to fight for her niece, Casey. She’s all but given up on saving her until the one man she’s longed to see again unexpectedly finds his way back to town and into her life.
Sordid. Vile. Unscrupulous.
Max Taylor, former-biker of a disbanded MC, has been holding onto reasons to avoid coming back to the small town he grew up in. The same ghosts that drove him away eventually force Max to find his way back. Now that he's home, he may be Casey’s only chance for freedom.
Filthy. Hateful. Impure.
In order to get to Casey, Max must find a way to infiltrate the MC. Setting up a meet with Hoss, Satan's Creed’s President who’s known for his depravity as much as his double-crossing ways, it’s made clear that forming an alliance is going to be more of a challenge than he expected. Now he must prove his loyalty to the club and in doing so, he’s forced to get his hands…
DIRTY.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Drawn (Drawn, #1) by Lilliana AndersonDrawn (Drawn #1) by Lilliana Anderson #Dark
Have you ever felt so drawn to someone, that you will put up with anything to be with them? That’s how I feel when I’m around him.
Most of the time, I want to hate him. I want to stay as far away from him as possible. He’s so cocky, and arrogant. And he gets in the way and tells me what to do. He’s all things that I normally detest in a man. But, when we’re alone… I can’t even think for myself – the pull is that intense.
I know I should run, I know I should stay away. But I can’t. I don’t know if I’m strong enough.
What do you do when you just can’t stay away? Even when you know you should…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen