Donnerstag, 13. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 13th 2017

New Release

Absolute Power Exchange - Twenty Years Later A BDSM Novella by Candace BlevinsAbsolute Power Exchange - Twenty Years Later: A BDSM Novella by Candace Blevins #BdSM #Menage #Novella

What happens to a kinky couple after twenty years of marriage, with kids in the house and two active careers? Can they keep the magic alive? Will he still own her, or will they have relaxed into something comfortable?
When the rules, protocols, and constant reminders of his ownership slide away and get lost in the daily shuffle of life, can they get the magic back?

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

SOLD Auctioned to the Billionaire (Steele Series Book 1) by Natalia BanksSOLD: Auctioned to the Billionaire (Steele Series Book 1) by Natalia Banks #BdSM #Dark #Novella

I don't want anything to do with this auction.
I'm all out of options. I'm helpless, poor and my scream queen career is in the toilet. This is the only way I can get the money. One million dollars... Can I really go through with it?
He's tall, dark, handsome. Brooding eyes that pierce my soul. I've never met a man so powerful and domineering.
He says he'll take care of me. Protect me. Shield me from the demons of my past.
I want to believe him.
I want to trust that he can protect me.
Control, mastery, bondage. I want to submit to his every command and desire, but outside forces are closing in on me.
Can his vast power protect me, or is he my greatest threat of all?

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Hate F*@k The Complete Story (The Horus Group, #1-3) by Ainsley BoothHate F*@k: The Complete Story (The Horus Group #1-3) by Ainsley Booth #Bundle

Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me.

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and make me scream.
Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen