Dienstag, 31. Januar 2017

Kindle Newsletter January 31th 2017

New Release

Bane (Memphis #1) by D.H. SidebottomBane (Memphis #1) by D.H. Sidebottom #Dark
Milly Evans has been PA to the head of Sparrow Towers for over eight years. And Milly loves her job. Her boss is the most affectionate and compassionate man she’s ever known. That is until her boss is brutally murdered and Milly witnesses the whole horrifying ordeal.
And then everything changes.
Warne Industries has been trying to snatch Sparrow Towers for months, their snide underhand ways not once swaying her much loved boss.
And now they are quick to move in and take what they always wanted – Milly included.
Yet, one of the CEOs of Warne Industries who had been hiding behind the anonymity of his partner turns out to be the best friend Milly had left behind years ago, Rik Bane. However, everything she used to love about Rik is gone, and in his place is an arrogant and cruel man, a man Milly no longer recognises.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
Naked Nights (Carnal Secrets, #1) by Vonna Harper
Naked Nights (Carnal Secrets #1) by Vonna Harper #Dark #BdSM
Freedom is everything to jockey Marina until an emotionally scarred man kidnaps her. His goal—to dominate his captive in all ways.
Submit to a man? Never. Or so jockey Marina believes until the day former football player Tray kidnaps her and takes her to a Carnal BDSM training facility. No longer free, she must bow to Tray’s determination, strength, and powerful personality. Must accept the harsh yet arousing training regimen designed to turn her into a true submissive.
Tray spent years being viewed as a piece of valuable meat. Now it’s his turn to dominate. Teaching the lovely trainee to embrace a new way of life excites and challenges him. He will change her! Make her his.
They begin as strangers, one dominant, the other a naked captive. Will Marina continue to see Tray as her captor or will he become something more—something that transforms both of them?
Amazon US | Amazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Confessions by L.M. Mountford
Confessions by L.M. Mountford #Menage #Novella
When Mina returns for her stepbrother’s 21st birthday, she thinks her days of lusting after him are over. Caught up in the heat and passion of the moment, she is stunned to find them back in bed together; their feelings clearly far from resolved. Haunted by her desire, and her growing appetite for , Mina now has another problem… she must head down a path of lust and desire; torn between the dark delights of the handsome bad boy down the street and her adorable stepbrother who has always been there for her. Can she confront the truth she has long tried to bury? How far will she go to save the one she wants, but knows she can never truly have?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
The BeAst Of Me (The Beast And Me, #5) by D.S. Wrights
The BeAst Of Me (The Beast and Me #5) by D.S. Wrights #Dark
Read the diary that was found in The Beast Is Me !
Having learned the perks of writing a diary, Jay writes about how he has to keep up his promise to White, while preparing the escape from the compound.
Learn what lead to his decision the end of book three, and how he has to handle the consequences.
Having miraculously survived the explosion, his diary is returned to Jay, in order to increase his healing process. Being bound to his bed and then his cell, Jay realizes that something at the fortress, where he and the survivors are held, is far beyond off.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebies

Obsession (Volkov Mafia, #1) by Samantha HarringtonObsession (Volkov Mafia #1) by Samantha Harrington #Dark
Faith I had it all, friends, designer everything and money. With my degree in the bag it was my time to shine, a new beginning just for me. To live my life my way and not to conform to anyone else's plan. One day changed all of that and everything I knew was taken away from me. When It happenes that one catastrophic event, the person I was before was ripped away from me in the blink of an eye. How could I deal with the pain of betrayal? Will I ever be able to deal with what happened? To find my inner strength to get me through or will the person I once was cease to exist? After everything that happened and everything I learn, can I ever go back to who I was before? Who can you trust, when you lose yourself?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Torque (The Redline Series Book 2) by Skye CallahanTorque (Redline #2) by Skye Callahan #Dark
I prefer cars to people.
Simple as that.
There's nothing like the roar of a V8 engine, especially if I just stole it and I'm barreling down the highway past every oblivious cop in town. I need adrenaline. The rush. The never-ending pull. It's the only thing that keeps me away from my other vice...
And then, I decided to bring a stripper home. Someone I can introduce to my love of pain. And even better, a pawn in my ultimate plan for revenge against my brother. Call me cliche. Call me petty. But once this plan is set into action. Ashville will never be the same.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Irrevocable (Irrevocable, #1) by Skye CallahanIrrevocable (Irrevocable #1) by Skye Callahan #Dark #BdSM
Sometimes when you can't go back, the only way out is to descend into the darkness.
My Captor
When I woke in that place, I just wanted to survive. But survival came at a cost, for which they demanded my will and body.
My Master
With pain came acceptance. Fully-dependent on the man who claimed me, I learned to appreciate what I had-life and relative safety.
My Protector
I watched him spill blood and tend my injuries. With betrayal came a revelation. The only way out was to bring them all down or die trying.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen