Montag, 30. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 30th 2017

New Release

From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella by Dani RenéFrom the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella (Forbidden Series 0.5) by Dani René #Menage #Prequel #Novella
I dance to forget, but I always remember
I taunt and tease, it’s why they’re here
The spotlights, the sleek silver pole
The stage is mine, I own the crowd
Until he walked in
Dark eyes pierce me
A devilish smirk scorches me
Memories brand me
One night was all I gave him
One night wasn’t what he wanted
Was it fate? Was it destiny?
Only time will tell…
It’s time to rise…
From the Ashes.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
The Beast In Us (The Beast And Me #3) by D.S. Wrights
The Beast In Us (The Beast and Me #3) by D.S. Wrights #Dark #Paranormal
After several days of coma, I have finally woken up but I am not the same. Slowly, I, Meg, am trying to put the pieces of me back together, alone and separated from Jay. My new situation has changed my perspective on everything. I will never be the same.
Then, after countless days of being apart, Jay and I finally are reunited but everything has changed. Everything but one definite plan: escape from White's clutches. Whom can I trust? Whose truth is reality.
In the end, there is just one thing we can rely on: the beast in us.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

regular price: 3.19
Deadly Hunt (Deadly #1) by K.L. Humphreys
Deadly Hunt (Deadly #1) by K.L. Humphreys #Military
Sophia Dallas has recently been discharged from the Army after suffering at the hands of the enemy. On her journey to healing, she has finally started to live her life, but the past never really stays in the past.
Nathan Slade, a former FBI agent, now owns his own P.I business, has taken on a case that could make or break him. In all the chaos, he meets the love of his life.
What happens when the man Nathan's hunting also happens to be a man on the hunt himself - only his target happens to be the love of Nathan's life?
Lives will be lost, leaving pain and suffering in the wake of destruction while Nathan and Sophia learn the hard way that the future is never promised – especially theirs
Amazon US | Amazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4) by M. Never
Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark #4) by M. Never #Dark
Tell me a secret...
CJ Carmichael hasn't been able to get the vivacious blonde he spent four delirious days with off his mind. The blonde who was completely off-limits, but he couldn't deny.
Tell me a secret....
CJ had no intention of pursuing her, but Tara Stevens knew what she wanted and it was him. Now six months later, their time together still haunts him. As much as he's tried to talk himself out of seeing her again, the craving is just too powerful.
Tell me a secret...
Tara is more than willing to spend an entire fantasy weekend with CJ. More than willing to hand herself over to him completely and fulfill his every desire. More than willing to pretend he owns her despite their age difference and Kayne's disapproval.
Tell me a secret...
Sometimes fantasy becomes a reality. Sometimes people fall in love before they even know it - before they even know each other - and after it’s too late.
Tell me a secret...
Sometimes, beneath the sweetest secrets are the most deceptive lies.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Her Web Master (Web Master, #1) by Normandie AllemanHer Web Master (Web Master #1) by Normandie Alleman #BdSM
An online connection.
Masked by anonymity.
No cameras. No pictures.
Curiosity ignited to intrigue.
I thought I knew what I was getting into, but had no idea how far we would go...
My intention was to test the waters, dip my toe in the wading pool. Instead I surrendered to the world of seduction and submission as he submerged me--body, mind, and soul--into an ocean of eroticism.
Emails, texts, and hidden identities, were one thing. But now, coming face-to-face with the mystery man, the star of my fantasies, both terrifies and completely thrills me. If all goes according to plan, he will intensify the exquisite bond we share by transporting me to that glorious intersection between agony and ecstasy. If not, everything we've built will come crashing down around us, destroying my dreams in the process.
Either way, there is no going back. Because I want more. Much more.
He always says, "For every ounce of pleasure, a price must be paid."
And I am going to pay...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Every Soul by L.K. CollinsEvery Soul (Every Soul #1) by L.K. Collins #Dark
When you lose the one person who grounds your existence, your whole world changes.
In life, it is said that everything happens for a reason. If that’s true, how can you explain death? Especially when it happens to someone so young, so beautiful, and so innocent? My name is Bain Adams, and I struggle with these thoughts every day. I’ve been through hell and back, somehow surviving the unimaginable. My sister took her life six months ago, and now, what’s left is a shell of the man I once was, a shadow of the person I used to be. Do I miss that life? Absolutely. But I miss her more, every day. I pray time will ease the pain and help my suffering while I search for the answers…but so far, nothing.
Happiness is something I knew so long ago, and now it’s nothing but a faint, distant recollection of the life I once had. My name is Arion LaSalle, and seven months ago my life was shredded to pieces when my fiancé disappeared while deployed. He never came home, burning a hindrance of pain and agony within my soul. For so long, I lived my life believing everything happens for a reason, until now. ‘Cause none of it makes any sense. Why Nate? Why only him? Since getting through each breath is a struggle, I put on a fake persona, pretending I’m someone I’m not, living my life recklessly. Because for me, it was all taken far too soon.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

The Druid Series 1 Reapers by Marata ErosThe Druid Series 1: Reapers (The Druid Series #1) by Marata Eros #Vampires #Novella
The vampires are a dying race, their females sterile. When it's discovered that human females of Druid ancestry can be viable breeders...the harvest begins.
Rachel Collins is a young woman living in the frozen north of Alaska in a dead-end job with a circular life. She yearns for something more.
When murders begin taking place in the city where she lives, she and her girlfriend try to be more cautious...only to be caught in the middle of a dangerous situation in which an unlikely savior emerges.
Can Rachel escape her destiny while two different factions hunt her?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen