Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 6th 2016

New Release

Rusty Nail (The Uncertain Saints MC #6) by Lani Lynn Vale Rusty Nail (Uncertain Saint's MC #6) by Lani Lynn Vale #Military #Abuse
He knows that pain makes you stronger…
Wolf isn’t always a good person, and he doesn’t hesitate to say what’s on his mind.
He is who he is, and he doesn’t offer apologies.
He isn’t out to impress anyone, and he doesn’t make excuses for his actions.
She knows that fear makes you braver…
Raven has made some bad decisions, and she’d give anything to go back in time and choose a different path.
The reality is that she can’t go back, and the day Wolf walks into her life, she finally realizes that maybe she doesn’t want to.
Wolf is everything she’s ever wanted, and the exact opposite of what she needs.
They both know heartbreak makes you wiser…
Wolf knows that this is not a good idea. There are a million reasons—all of them bad—telling him exactly why he should stay away.
But when Raven’s nightmares burst out of her dreams and into her reality, he doesn’t have a choice anymore.
He has to protect her, while somehow protecting his battered heart.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
His by Brenda Rothert His by Brenda Rothert #NewAdult
He knows that pain makes you stronger…
Wolf isn’t always a good person, and he doesn’t hesitate to say what’s on his mind.
He is who he is, and he doesn’t offer apologies.
He isn’t out to impress anyone, and he doesn’t make excuses for his actions.
She knows that fear makes you braver…
Raven has made some bad decisions, and she’d give anything to go back in time and choose a different path.
The reality is that she can’t go back, and the day Wolf walks into her life, she finally realizes that maybe she doesn’t want to.
Wolf is everything she’s ever wanted, and the exact opposite of what she needs.
They both know heartbreak makes you wiser…
Wolf knows that this is not a good idea. There are a million reasons—all of them bad—telling him exactly why he should stay away.
But when Raven’s nightmares burst out of her dreams and into her reality, he doesn’t have a choice anymore.
He has to protect her, while somehow protecting his battered heart.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
The Devil in Disguise (Bad Things, #1) by Cynthia Eden The Devil in Disguise (Bad Things #1) by Cynthia Eden #Dark #Paranormal
Don’t make the devil angry…
Luke Thorne loves having one hell of a good time. As the ruler of every dark creature to walk the earth, he certainly has more than a bit of a bad side. He lives for danger and isn’t the type to lose his heart—mostly because he doesn’t have one. Then she walks into his life.
Mina James is seduction in the flesh, a perfect temptation that the devil himself couldn’t pass up. Too late, Luke realizes he’s let a real siren into his life, a woman who is bent on using his dark powers to free herself from hidden enemies. Since Luke isn’t the type of man to be used, he should walk away from her, but…something about Mina draws him close.
Soon he’s realizing that she isn’t who she appears to be. Not dark and cold, but burning red hot. Mina is a woman fighting for her life—and the Lord of the Dark suddenly finds himself in an unlikely role…hero. Luke isn’t going to let her enemies destroy Mina. He will fight heaven and hell to keep her. But in the end, the secrets they both carry may just rip apart a love that should never have been…
There are Bad Things in the world…very, very bad. Are you ready for them?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
The Braille Club Reborn (The Braille Club Series Book 4) by J. A Kerr The Braille Club Reborn (The Braille Club Series Book 4) by J. A. Kerr #BdSM
The Braille Club, where darkness, is not just blindfolds. Fanatical fantasies are coming to life with dangerous consequences. This is no longer a game but maliciously twisted pain. Pain that shows no mercy. Who will end up on top…and who has the most to lose? Life is a gamble—high stakes are always dangerous.
Benedict and Siena Harrison want justice…
After the abduction of their children, they are shaken to their core. Harrison’s becomes their sanctuary…they won’t leave until the perpetrator is found. As the case picks up pace, the evidence points to one suspect.
Evan Radley is a modern-day bounty hunter with Nick Waters in his sights…
Tasked with following Waters, Evan realises how dangerous the man can be. When he receives a panicked call, he swings into action. This is a race against time—a matter of life or death. Will he get there in time?
Guy Walker’s relationship with Anna Dunbar is at the breaking point…
Consumed by the abduction investigation, Guy ignores the widening rift. Anna, no longer willing to compete with the case, takes matters into her own hands. Distracted and preoccupied they don’t see what’s coming.
Nick Waters planned the perfect crime…
His clever manipulation of the evidence has fooled the police—he is still at large. Consumed with hatred he strikes again. Will this be third time lucky?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Burning Offer (Trevor's Harem, #1) by Aubrey Parker Burning Offer (Trevor's Harem #1) by Aubrey Parker #Dark #Novella
The anonymous invitation that someone slipped under my door promises $1,000. Just for meeting a man downtown, in a public place, no questions asked.
There’s no catch. I’ve checked. A banker vouched for the offer, the funds, and the wealth of my unknown host. I just have to show up. And given what’s gone wrong in Miami, I’m desperate for money.
A man I can’t stand I can make more than I ever imagined, Daniel Rice tells me, if I agree to take part in a competition.
But Daniel doesn’t impress me, with his tailored suit and silver cufflinks, with his big hands and callous manner. If Daniel is Trevor Ross’s right-hand man, I don’t even want to hear about Trevor’s little contest.
It doesn’t matter how rich Trevor is. Daniel is a brute and a bastard, and for some reason he seems to hate me.
Everything in me screams to run away, no matter how much I’m secretly drawn to Daniel.
So why am I still here?
A proposal I can’t believe Daniel is like an addiction, chipping away at my resolve, piece by piece.
Just get into the limousine. Just get on the private plane. Just fly to an airstrip at the foot of the largest, most luxurious estate I’ve ever seen. Just stay the first night, then another. Tell no one where I’ve gone, or why.
At each stage, they offer more money, easing me into the competition with all the other girls.
I just wish it was only the money keeping me here.
An offer I can’t refuse I only need to stay here in this place to make all that I need. I don’t even have to “participate” like the other girls do.
There are twelve of us, but alliances were forming before I arrived. There are the three hired men, each one hotter than the last. There’s Trevor. And Daniel -- who the rules say I must stay away from. But I can’t.
Daniel tells me I’m his, not Trevor’s or anyone else’s. He says he owns me. I hate the way he talks to me. But I can’t resist him, no matter the penalty.
The rules say I can leave whenever I want.
But for some reason, I don’t.
Amazon USAmazon UK

The Risk (Mindf*ck Series #1) by S.T. Abby The Risk (Mindf*ck Series #1) by S.T. Abby #Dark #Novella
They took too much.
Left too little.
I had nothing to lose...until him.
*****************
~Lana~
I didn't expect him.
I didn't want to fall in love.
But I can't let him go.
Logan Bennett makes the world a safer place.
He's brilliant.
He's a hero.
He locks away the sick and depraved.
But while he's saving lives, I'm taking them. Collecting the debts that are owed to me.
Ten years ago, they took from me. They left me for dead.
They should have made sure I stayed dead.
Now I'm taking from them.
One name at a time.
I've trained for too long.
I've been patient.
I can't stop now.
Revenge is best served cold...
They never see me coming, until I paint their walls red.
Logan doesn't know how they hurt me. He doesn't know about the screams they ignored. He doesn't know how twisted that town really is.
He just knows people are dying.
He doesn't know he's in love with their killer.
No one suspects a dead girl.
And Logan doesn't suspect the girl in his bed.
They're looking for a monster.
Not a girl who loves red.
Not a girl in love.
I'm a faceless nightmare.
At least until I tell them the story they've pretended never happened.
But in the end, will Logan choose them? Or will we watch them burn together?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Slay Belles An extreme horror short story by Anton Palmer Slay Belles: An extreme #horror #short story by Anton Palmer
Jimmy is a bad husband. In a last ditch attempt to save their troubled marriage his wife, Angela, books them a romantic Christmas break at a remote inn.
When her elderly mother is suddenly taken ill, Angela has to dash off, leaving her husband alone at the inn on Christmas Eve with only the beautiful, sexy twins who run the place to keep him company.
Jimmy thinks he’s in for an evening of fun and games – and he is! But the games these sick, twisted sisters like to play will ensure that this will most definitely not be a Silent Night!
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen