Montag, 5. Dezember 2016

Kindle Erotica December 5th 2016

New Release

Dark Desires (The Hunter Chronicles Book 2) by Claire Marta Dark Desires (The Hunter Chronicles Book 2) by Claire Marta #Vampires #BdSM #Abuse

Jasmine Hunter finds herself knee deep in a decadent vampire nest in Prague. A killer lurks the medieval city and is preying on blood donors who frequent the home of the local Vampire Mistress.
With her teammates from Scotland Yard in tow Jasmine, must attempt to discover the murderer's identity.
But will things go to plan? Sex dungeons, submissive human pets, and sexy dominant males are a lot for a rookie to cope with.
Especially when Eric is the last person she expects to see…
Requested to assist with the hunt for a vicious serial killer by an old friend, Eric is left speechless to find Jasmine offering herself up as food. The attraction between them is burning as red hot as before, and his lust for the feisty female is just as deep.
More disturbing, his emotions which he normally has leashed, once more slip in her presence. Yet this time they feel different. Darker, primal, and savage yet Eric cannot explain why. The insidious pull of the other predators around him is also more than a sweet temptation he finds himself unable to resist.
Combining forces, Jasmine and Eric must play the parts of Master and submissive.
But nothing is as it seems.
Can they work out who the killer is in a household full of deception and secrets before it is too late? Or will a price be paid in blood….
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deals

regular price: 3.99
Committed (Drug of Desire #1) by Sidney Bristol Committed (Drug of Desire #1) by Sidney Bristol #BdSM

DEA Special Agent Damien Moana works hard and plays even harder. But while indulging in forbidden temptations at a private BDSM retreat, the unexpected happens: He falls under a stranger's spell. This woman drives Damien to distraction, pushing him to the sweet boundary between pain and pleasure. When duty interrupts their heated encounter, his focus turns to catching a criminal . . . but his head is still with the seductress who ignites his deepest desires. Now Damien must choose between closing the case of his career and losing the woman of his dreams.
Poppy Mercer can't forget the night she spent with her mystery lover. When chance brings them back together, she seizes the opportunity to again feel his masterful hands on her body. Poppy is a switch who delights in dominating a powerful man . . . and submitting to the ecstasy of his control. Outside the bedroom, however, she questions her place in Damien's world. His obsession with hunting a ruthless drug lord puts Poppy in the line of fire. And though Damien might be able to save her from danger, salvaging what's left of her trust is another matter.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
All I Need (All I Need Series Book 1) by Scarlett Metal All I Need (All I Need #1) by Scarlett Metal #Rockstar

Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll.
It might sound cliché, but this is my life and I make no apologies for it. I party hard and f*ck my women even harder, sometimes more than one at a time. Music is my life and nothing else matters.
Then I met her.
She turned my world upside down with one smile...
Would I be able to give up the life I loved for her?
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Mean Girls by Lucy Felthouse Mean Girls by Lucy Felthouse #NewAdult #Curvy #Novella

Adele Blackthorne is a big girl, a curvy chick. She knows it, and she’s been picked on all her life because of it. But she’s gotten to the stage where she doesn’t care. She may be Rubenesque, but she’s healthy, too. Much healthier than the mean girls at the leisure center that point and stare and say spiteful things about her. Adele rises above it all, and simply enjoys her secretive glances at the center’s hunky lifeguard, Oliver.
As the bullying of Adele becomes worse, Oliver finds it increasingly difficult not to intervene. He doesn’t want to get into trouble with work, but equally he can’t stand to see Adele treated in such a horrible way. Especially since he doesn’t agree that she’s fat and unattractive. He thinks she’s a seriously sexy woman, and would like to get to know her better. Much better.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Everly (Striking Back, #1) by S.M. Shade Everly (Striking Back #1) by S.M. Shade #Abuse

The first time I met Mason Reed, we were standing naked in a bank, surrounded by guns.
That should have been a warning.
An MMA champion, trainer, and philanthropist, but not a man who gives up easily, Mason is trouble dipped in ink and covered in muscle.
Growing up in foster care, I'm well aware that relationships are temporary, and I do my best to avoid them. After a sheet clenching one night stand, I'm happy to move on, but Mason pursues me relentlessly. Sweet, caring, protective, and at times, a bossy control freak, this persistent man has climbed inside my heart, and I can’t seem to shake him.
After saving me from a life threatening situation, he’s also won something much harder to obtain. My trust. But does he deserve it? Is his true face the one he shows the world? Or is his charitable, loving manner only a thin veneer?
Amazon USAmazon UK

The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1) by Roxy Sloane The Seduction 1 (The Seduction #1) by Roxy Sloane #BdSM

All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.
You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.
I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.
Who am I?
The Seducer.
And I’ve never lost a case.
Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.
Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.
Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.
But I don’t care.
I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2) by Carly Phillips Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy #2) by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde #NewAdult #Standalone

Are you reading to get INKED?
Breaking hearts is what wild and rebellious Mason Kincaid does best. Hit it and quit it is his motto, and with his bad boy reputation and tattoos, he doesn't lack for female companionship. Until one hot night with the one woman he swore he'd never touch becomes an all consuming addiction he can't kick. Katrina Sands has been his best friend for years, but now that he knows what she feels like, and tastes like, there is no going back to being just friends. Hot, dirty sex has never felt so good...or so right.
Amazon US

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen