Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016

UNCONTROLLABLE TEMPTATIONS by Janine Infante Bosco Tempted #3: Excerpt

Uncontrollable Temptations Tour Banner

UNCONTROLLABLE TEMPTATIONS by Janine Infante Bosco Tempted #3

I’ll give you what you need as long as you keep giving me your sunshine.
            She went off like a firecracker, her body igniting and convulsing as she found her light. The sweetest pussy I ever had, gripped me as she came all over my dick. My eyes rolled, and I pushed my hips and thrust my dick into her once, twice…then shouted her name as I pulled out just in time. My release spurting out, painting her exposed skin.
            Covered in Parrish, branded by the Bulldog, Reina became my sunshine.
            We were both fucked.
            I stared at her long and hard as I pulled my jeans up, zipping the fly but not doing the button to give my swollen dick some relief. Her legs dropped off the table, and she bent over struggling with her jeans, looking at everything and anything other than me.
            “Reina,” I started.
            She reached for a dishtowel, wiping me from her before she pulled her pants up her legs. She turned around, her eyes blazing with fury and threw the dishtowel at me.
            “You can leave now,” she said.
            And there she went dismissing me again.
            “Guess I was wrong ‘bout you,” I spat, baiting her, hoping to get her to turn around and look me in the eye. But I failed. Staring at her back angered me even more than the silence she offered me. “My dick ain’t straight-laced, and that pussy was still dripping.” I bit out, using my words as my weapon.
            Her head bowed, her shoulders slumped and still she didn’t turn around to look at me.
            Shunted, I cursed Reina and stalked out of her apartment, slamming the door behind me.            I shouldn’t be bothered. I got what I came here for. I got my taste of sunshine.

Uncontrollable Temptations Cover

Publication Date: February 9, 2016 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Purchase: Amazon (#FREE with #KindleUnlimited)

SYNOPSIS:
Jack “Bulldog” Parrish
Crazy: Mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way. I was thirteen when I discovered the definition of the word I’d forever be labeled. Some used it as a figure of speech but for me it was a scar I’d carry through life. Or so I believed until I was diagnosed a manic depressive. I’m the president of the Satan’s Knights Motorcycle Club, a man of power and control. A man with enemies near and far. But the truth, my truth, is my biggest enemy— my mind and I live most of my life with no control whatsoever. I’m just a man who battles his demons, a man destined to live a life full of darkness. Until her. She’s the light beckoning me, calling me home, away from the torment. In a world as dark as the one I live in, sometimes I can’t help but crave Sunshine.

Reina DeCarlo
I was lost, broken and a prisoner of my scars. A shell of the woman I used to be, who didn’t know the difference between living and merely existing. Until a stranger found me, fixed and freed me. He breathed life into my soul, reminding me I was a survivor and still had life to live. My savior is a biker. A man tortured by his own scars. A man broken like me, maybe even a little lost too. I want to be his remedy. I want to heal him. I want to return the favor and be his savior. This is our story, a story neither of us knew how to write until we found each other.

#BrandedByTheBulldog

UT Teaser 6

goodreads-badge-add-38px

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen