Donnerstag, 3. August 2017

Kindle Erotica August 3rd 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Killer A Dark Erotica (Sexy Killers) by Brittany Adams
Killer: A Dark Erotica (Sexy Killers) by Brittany Adams #Dark
Edge
I’m a professional assassin, trained to kill with precision and without leaving a trace of evidence behind. I don’t usually ask why my subjects are picked, and frankly, I don’t care. I’m given the assignment, then I hunt them down and do the deed without a second thought. I enjoy what I do. It gives me a purpose and it makes me feel alive. I’ve never hesitated to pull the trigger or drag the knife across their flesh.
Until I see my next assignment, Kristin Sloan, and all bets are off.
Kill her? Sure, I can do that. But first, I’m going to keep her for a while.
And take what I want until she’s lying underneath me and screaming my name.

Kristin
Everyone has a past. A history. A collection of mistakes.
And I’m no different.
Edge wants to keep me around, use me as his personal plaything, but he’s in for the shock of his life when he finds out why I’m here.
Why he was hired to kill me.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Lotus by T.L Smith
Lotus by T.L Smith #NewAdult
To break a heart is easy.
All you have to do is reach in, wrap your blood-covered hands around it, and pull.
This happened to me.
Two hands, both red as my hair, did this exact thing.
Tore it away like it wasn’t made for me.
Maybe it was his to take?
Because years on, with those same blood-red hands, he still has it.
In his clenched fists.
And he won’t give it back.
But the real question is, do I want it back?
He is dangerous, uncontrollable, and downright sexy.
I fell for it all, but in the end, he didn’t catch me. He let me fall.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Rule of Three by Kelly Jamieson
Rule of Three (Rule of Three #1) by Kelly Jamieson #Menage #MM
If you follow the rules, you miss all the fun...

Kassidy is a good girl who wants to be bad. Dag is a bad boy who is very, very good. And Chris? He likes to watch…

When wicked-sexy Dag returns to Chicago to catch up with his old college buddy Chris and meet The Girlfriend, none of them are anticipating the unexpected turn of events that switches a loving twosome into a scorching hot threesome. As old feelings resurface, and new attractions are explored, a storm of sexual sparks is unleashed that leads them into forbidden areas.

Always the good girl, Kassidy blossoms under the attentions of two loving men, but neither she nor Chris are expecting the ménage to take a quarter turn toward Dag…and his feelings for Chris. When it’s revealed that Dag’s attraction to Chris is one big reason he left town, a tangled mess of old hurts and new feelings might destroy friendship. Love. Might destroy everything.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Written on My Heart by Cole Gibsen
Written on My Heart by Cole Gibsen #Abuse #Romance
Some words last forever...

It's been six months since Ashlyn Daniels was kicked out of her home. Six months since she stood up to her abusive stepfather and got a busted rib-and seeing all her things set ablaze in a backyard bonfire-for her trouble. Never going back. She doesn't need trouble...especially if trouble is tattoo artist Lane Garrett, who's six-feet-plus of tattooed hotness and a complete ass.

Lane has spent the last decade fighting to support his family. To protect them. There's no room for romance, even with a fragile (yet amusingly feisty) stunner...even if she somehow manages to invade his world and his heart.

But while some secrets are as visible as ink on the skin, others must remain hidden at all costs...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Burned Promises by Willow Winters
My world is caving in on itself; the scars of my past threatening to consume me.
I was ready to fall from the top of my empire and I didn't give a damn.

But then she showed up; falling back into my life and into my bed.
My sweetheart.

I’m not the type of man to make promises. But long ago I made one to her, and then broke it, pushing her as far away as I could. She’s too good for this shit and I couldn’t risk her.

I should let her walk away again; I'm a bad man, but I'm too selfish.
This time, I'm keeping her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Sex, Lies and Bondage Tape by Saskia WalkerSex, Lies and Bondage Tape by Saskia Walker #BDSM #Novella
Fitness instructor Kelly Burton is a woman on a mission, and this time it’s sneaking backstage at a rock concert to get super star Clayton Warren's autograph for her friend. What she doesn’t factor in is becoming privy to a big media secret, nor being captured by a sexy security guy who sends her pulse racing.

Backstage security man Tommy Samson’s specialty is sending rogue groupies on their way with a playful spank and a threat, but this woman is responding to his behavior in an entirely different way and very soon they’re locked in hands-on-combat of an intimate kind, kicking off a sequence of crazy sex games back and forth across London.

When Kelly wants to track Tommy down, she has to resort to being a 'groupie' all over again, shanghaiing Clayton Warren and doing a deal over his big media secret to get hold of Tommy’s contact details. Kelly is a stubborn, independent woman who plays the men at their own games, but it only makes Tommy want more, and what Tommy wants…Tommy goes after.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen