Samstag, 8. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 8th 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99
Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
Priceless Kiss: A Billionaire Possession Novel (Endless Kiss #5) by Amelia Wilde #BdSM
She’ll be my most priceless treasure.
I’m in the business of hunting down and acquiring the planet’s most coveted objects. Nothing thrills me more than finding and buying pieces with unbelievable value…and selling them for a massive profit.
Nothing…until she bursts onto the scene.
She might have the world’s most tantalizing body and a smoldering look in her eyes, but she’s made it clear that I have no chance.
It’s a challenge I can’t turn down.
I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.
He’s the one person I’ll never fall for.
I thought things couldn’t get any worse. Then he strolled into the middle of my family’s disaster.
Things got worse.
Now he has what I want. And worst of all? I can’t get him out of my head.
I can’t fall for him.
I won’t.
Really, I won’t…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Wicked Lovers Bundle 3 Stories by Shayla Black (Wicked Lovers, #7.75, 9.5, 11.5) by Shayla Black
Wicked Lovers Bundle: 3 Stories by Shayla Black (Wicked Lovers #7.75, 9.5, 11.5) by Shayla Black #BdSM #Bundle
She’ll be my most priceless treasure.
I’m in the business of hunting down and acquiring the planet’s most coveted objects. Nothing thrills me more than finding and buying pieces with unbelievable value…and selling them for a massive profit.
Nothing…until she bursts onto the scene.
She might have the world’s most tantalizing body and a smoldering look in her eyes, but she’s made it clear that I have no chance.
It’s a challenge I can’t turn down.
I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.
He’s the one person I’ll never fall for.
I thought things couldn’t get any worse. Then he strolled into the middle of my family’s disaster.
Things got worse.
Now he has what I want. And worst of all? I can’t get him out of my head.
I can’t fall for him.
I won’t.
Really, I won’t…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99
The Dragon's Queen (Dragon Lords, #9) by Michelle M. Pillow
The Dragon's Queen (Dragon Lords #9) by Michelle M. Pillow #Shifters #Romance
Mede of the Draig knows three things for a fact: As the only female dragon shifter of her people, she is special. She can kick the backside of any man. And she absolutely doesn't want to marry.
Mede has spent a lifetime trying to prove herself as strong as any male warrior. Unfortunately, being the special, rare creature she is, she's been claimed as the future bride to nearly three dozen Draig--each one confident that when they come for her hand in marriage fate will choose them. When the men aren't bragging about how they're going to marry her, they're acting like she's a delicate rare flower in need of their protection.
She is far from a shrinking solarflower.

Prince Llyr of the Draig knows four things for a fact: He is the future king of the dragon shifters. He must act honorably in all ways. He absolutely, positively is meant to marry Lady Mede. And she dead set against marriage.
Llyr's fate rests in the hands of a woman determined not to have any man. With a new threat emerging amongst their cat shifting neighbors, a threat whose eyes are focused firmly on Mede, time may be running out. It is up to him to convince her to be his dragon queen.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Road Kill MC Box Set (1-3) Noose, Knot and Rose by Marata ErosRoad Kill MC Box Set (1-3): Noose, Knot and Rose (Road Kill MC #1-3) by Marata Eros #Dark #MC #Bundle
Every sweet butt has their price, and every rider has to pay.
NOOSE

Whores
A smorgasbord of sweet butts, one for every taste.
Noose has a sweet tooth that won't quit, and a clubwhore to suit his every need. Being a part of the Road Kill Motorcycle Club isn't a hard choice for Noose. A former Navy Seal and expert knotter, he's seen realtime choices—in circumstances most never do.
It's killing road. Women and freedom are the benefits of being a one percenter. Until Rose Christo comes along and slams the brakes on his outlaw existence.

Murderers
Rose Christo knows death. Murder stole her sister, and gave her a son that's not hers. Love doesn't come in neat packages; it comes in the form of a five-year-old boy.
Love is packaged in a man that tears out her heart with a brutal sexuality that strips Rose of her most sacred vow. Never count on a man. Never love. Never.
When her sister's murderer comes calling, demanding his property, who does Rose trust?

KNOT
Torture
Rose has a job.To protect her nephew, Charlie. A hot motorcycle thug isn't enough of a reason to get in the way of that.
Except the one who saves her from a torture so vile, she doesn't know who she is anymore.
Drake is determined to take Charlie from her, and he'll play dirty to do it. Noose is just as determined to protect her from the Road Kill's number one rival MC.
Can he do it when she denies his protection? Rose will not end up like her sister Anna. Dead.
Rose soon discovers there are worse things than death.

Circumstance
Noose's life has been turned upside down. Rose Christo is more than she seems, and involved in way more than she should be.
When a certain Chaos Rider kidnaps her as a means of coercion, Noose finds he's willing to tie a knot especially for Diablo, aka Drake.
Not to kill--to warn.
But Noose wasn't put on this blue marble to warn men who threaten his property. Even if the woman that's his property, doesn't know it.

ROSE
Vengeance
Drake Corbin, aka Diablo, has plans for Rose Christo that reach far beyond getting his property back.
He wants another woman to abuse.
Rose is determined to save Charlie, but when the final verdict is read, her spirit is crushed by the outcome.
After two encounters with Drake, she knows she will not survive a third.
Has Rose misplaced her trust in Noose? Is he nothing more than the callous user of women he appears to be--or is he the very thing she needs to survive her life and maybe, find love....

Hope
Sean King, aka Noose, doesn't need a woman--he never has.
Then Rose Christo earns something no other woman has ever managed--his trust. Noose's careful facade begins to slip, and he must admit what she means to him:
More than property. More than novelty tail. More than anyone has ever meant to him before.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Inappropriately Yours by Cara DeeInappropriately Yours (Camassia Cove #4) by Cara Dee #Romance #Standalone
One novel…
This was a mistake. Flying all the way to Washington to see Dad's old college friend, who has reluctantly offered to help me with my writing after the world tore my first novel to shreds…big, big mistake. One, Jack Grady is lethally handsome. Two, he doesn't mince words, and he absolutely hates my novel. But here I am, and I'm his for the weekend. Maybe in more ways than one, which would be totally inappropriate. —Isla Roe.

…two love stories.
Shock can be good or bad. It can be a good shock to discover you're going to be a father at eighteen. This isn't that kind of shock. This is bad. Several weeks after she was supposed to return home, one justifiably infuriated father makes his way to northern Washington. That would be me. Checking in at Cedar Inn, I think of ways to confront Jack and Isla—until I spot a familiar face from my childhood on the other side of the desk. But it can't be her, can it? My God, she's beautiful. I wonder how she'd react if she knew I've written a book about her. —Aiden Roe.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU
   
Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen