Freitag, 7. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 7th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
My Dirty Boss by Elaine May
My Dirty Boss by Elaine May #Romance
Once upon a time.
Really? That's not right.
This is no fairy tale.
This is more like a dirty tale.
A dirty tale with my new boss as the ring leader.
He's hot.
He's sexy as hell and he's one dirty SOB.
I'm a moth to his fiery world but the deeper I go the more I love it.
I always want more.
He's my boss in the toy store we both work in.
The only games we should be interested in revolve around princesses and pirates, but the only games he wants to play are dirty.
I want to tell you my dirty story.
I want to tell you all about My Dirty Boss.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Dark Silence (The Bound Subject, #1) by Katze Snow
Dark Silence (The Bound Subject #1) by Katze Snow & Susanna Hays #Dark #MM
Claude Galen was brought into this world to train slaves, not to want them.
When his latest victim, a twenty-one-year-old boy named Tristan Kade, begins to see Claude for who he truly is, only one thing can be done to stop Tristan from escaping: punish him.
Trapped in a padded white room with no windows or doors, all Tristan can do to stay alive in this world is to obey Professor Galen.
Submit to him.
Yield. Break.
But what happens when Tristan's body is trained to work against him? When he starts to crave the pleasure instead of fear it? When he begins to see the man behind the monster?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Dangerous in a Kilt (Hot Scots Book 1) by Anna Durand
Dangerous in a Kilt (Hot Scots Book 1) by Anna Durand #Suspense #Romance
Good-girl Erica Teague is out on bail, charged with a crime her ex-lover committed. Her desperate bid to experience one wild night of sizzling sex, before her trial and certain conviction, lands her in the arms of Lachlan MacTaggart, a hot Scot with a secret past. She can't resist his offer to enjoy one month of sex and companionship with no strings. But when their hot fling gets personal, can their passion free their imprisoned hearts?
Dangerous in a Kilt is an award-winning romance and the first book in the Hot Scots series. Upcoming books will feature Lachlan's equally hot brothers.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
A Dominant Salvation (A Dominant Series Book 3) by Lena Black
A Dominant Salvation (Dominant #3) by Lena Black #Romance #BdSM
When beautiful and strong-willed Gabrielle Hyde met the enigmatic and dominant Damian Hunt, gorgeous and confident, he was impossible to resist, no matter how much she tried. Like Elle, Hunt was tormented by his past, obsessed with controlling himself and her. He introduced her to a world of sex, travel, and power. And, in turn, she showed him everything he’d been missing, love, trust, and understanding. Though their road has had its share of bumps and detours, they've managed to fight whatever came their way.
The future seems bright and full of possibilities. But things aren’t always as they seem. With Dante lurking in the shadows and secrets still threatening to ruin everything they’ve worked for, will they remain bound to the chains of the past? Or will they finally find Salvation?
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebies

Black Lies by Alessandra TorreBlack Lies by Alessandra Torre #Dark
Brant:Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years. Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.Lee:Cuts grass when he's not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his body. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not. Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.If you think you've heard this story before, trust me - you haven't.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Dirty Kisses (3 AM Kisses, #10) by Addison MooreDirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses #10) by Addison Moore #EroticRomance
Jet Madden is notoriously good in bed. It’s not a fact I can confirm through experience, but, according to the lust-driven grapevine at Whitney Briggs University, he’s a sexual force to be reckoned with—many, many times in a single savory night.
The day my world crashes around me, I’m shuttled off to live with the ratted, tatted, roided-up hulk. Regardless of the fact, I’ll do anything to keep my distance from that egotistical, giant ball of muscles. The last thing I want is to become another notch on that totem pole of seduction he keeps tucked in his pants. The very last thing I want is to befriend or, God forbid, fall for Hollow Brook’s resident wick dipper.
But that sheet rock chest, those steel cut abs—a girl can only hold up her resistance for so long before she slowly goes insane. I’m trying to resist him, really I am, but I have to see if those rumors are true.
Each night I dream of falling asleep in Jet Madden’s arms, and each day I pretend as if I loathe his existence. It’s all a lie. We’re a lie. Staying away from Jet Madden is proving impossible. My body demands to collide with his, even if all it will ever amount to is our dirty little secret.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU   

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen