Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 4rth 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Dirty (A Damaged Romance Duet Book 1) by Michelle Horst
Dirty (A Damaged Romance Duet Book 1) by Michelle Horst #Dark #BdSM
Degraded. Ravaged. Dirty
I fuck. It’s all I’m good for.
People pay thousands just to have a taste of me.
I have to obey for the sake of my brother. As long as I’m the perfect slave, David remains safe.
A life of depravity and cruelty is all I’ve ever known … until her.
I might be damaged, but I’m not destroyed. I crave revenge for what was done to me. I have a need to kill, to feel their lifeless blood dripping from my fingers.
But I also crave her. She makes me feel. She makes me want. I just have to make her see me. The man. The fighter.
Freedom. No one is ever truly free. She doesn’t want to enslave me, but damn, I’ll willingly be a slave to her heart.
When my past threatens to take her from me, revenge and wrath burn hot through me.
She’s not just worth living for. She’s worth killing for.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 0.99
Getting Theirs by Emily Minton
Getting Theirs by Emily Minton & Shelley Springfield #Novellette #Romance
Gunnar has always felt like an outsider. Even though his brothers have tried to make him feel like part of the family, there was always something missing. He has to wonder if he will ever be part of a true family or if he is destined to be on his own forever.
Willow has never been in love. Once, she thought she was, but she soon found out the man of her dreams was nothing more than a liar. She has to wonder if she was meant to spend her life alone, while watching those around her sharing their lives with someone they love.
When these two lost souls collide, fireworks follow. Desire leads to feelings neither are quite ready to accept. Will getting their happily ever after be possible, or is it just going to lead to more loneliness and heartbreak?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Ice Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood #1) by Jane Godman
Ice Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood #1) by Jane Godman #Paranormal #Romance
They are the Arctic Brotherhood.
They are deadly fighters, fierce protectors and loyal mates.
Elliott Wilder is a mild mannered Alaskan college professor. Wilder craves the things most people find boring. Seclusion. Monotony. Anonymity. But what Wilder craves most of all is the thing he can’t have… memory loss. Four hundred years ago, Wilder and the other members of the Arctic Brotherhood were captured and tortured by the leader of the Siberian werewolves. Wilder is still haunted by memories of that night, when he wasn’t able to protect his leader.
Now the Siberian wolf is on the loose and seeking revenge. Not only must Wilder lead the brotherhood, he must fight the attraction he feels toward its newest recruit, Jenny Piper. Jenny offers Wilder a glimpse of the life he can’t have. As the brotherhood races against time to save humanity from the horror their enemies unleashed on the world, Wilder must reach inside himself to find the leader the brotherhood needs and the mate Jenny craves.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
UltraViolence (UltraViolence Duet #1) by Natalie Bennett
UltraViolence (UltraViolence #1) by Natalie Bennett #Dark
ULTRA+VIOLENCE
Noun
Random acts of violence with no justification.
Unprovoked, usually brutal.
Done simply for thrill and entertainment.

A sick infatuation.

A volatile obsession,

And a rising body count.

This isn't your typical love story.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

The Hitman's Possession (A Bad Boy Mafia Romance, #1) by Tia LewisThe Hitman's Possession (A Bad Boy Mafia Romance #1) by Tia Lewis #Dark
I'm a hard, ruthless, and brutal killer… but I'm not letting her go.
I'm the most feared man in South Boston. I've earned that title and the nickname "The Animal." Women may think it’s because I'm wild in bed, and one night with me and they’d f*cking know it.
But there’s a darker reason for my reputation... I think nothing about ending a life. Feelings are a luxury I can’t afford.
Until her.
I hear Tess cry for help and I give into the urge to help her. One look at her and I knew I had to risk it all to rescue her. I'm no knight in shining armor; I'm saving her so I can keep the sexy spitfire for myself.
But the mob wants her back. She wasn’t meant to live through that night.
No f*cking way I'm going to let that happen. Tess ignites a fire within me like nothing I've ever known. Her legs are meant to be wrapped around me, and only me.I'll take on the whole Russian mob ―hell, the whole world―to keep the one woman who’s meant to belong to me.
I'll kill every bastard that tries to take her away. She can try to run, but she’s not getting away from this hitman. She's my possession now.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Gathering Tinder (Kindling Flames, #1) by Julie WetzelGathering Tinder (Kindling Flames #1) by Julie Wetzel #Vampires #Paranormal
Fresh from college and with no real work experience, Victoria Westernly considers herself lucky to land the coveted position of personal assistant to Darien Ritter, the CEO and owner of a multibillion-dollar company. His busy schedule and eccentric ways are enough to keep her on her toes. But, all is not what it seems when she discovers the handsome man employing her just happens to be the most powerful vampire in the area.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen