Montag, 24. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 24th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Only His by Madison Rose
Only His by Madison Rose #Romance #Novella
I had no idea he was a sought after movie star and one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. I thought he was only mine, until one picture turned my life upside down.
She can fight it all she wants, but I knew the moment we met that she'd be mine, and I'm never giving her up.
I tried to deny it, but in the end I know I'm Only His.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99 | preoder price: 2.99
Wake by D.S. Wrights
Wake by D.S. Wrights #Dark #Abuse
Only a broken thing can be reshaped.

Anna
I was nine when my mother resurfaced ans dragged me away from my grandparents and the life I knew to become a new member of my mother's egomaniac husband's Church of the Second Reckoning.
I was fifteen when I was supposed to transcend into womanhood by said husband, Joshua. But his youngest son and eight years my senior, Sam, helped me escape the night before it could happen. He wasn't supposed to be left behind, while the men my grandparents dragged me away. He was supposed to be my first and my last, but instead his father shot him in front of me. I lost my grandparents only a year after, to a robbery gone wrong, that never was a robbery.
I only leave death and destruction in my wake.

Samael
She was nine, when she stepped out of that car and gave me a timid, trusting smile. I was a brother to her, a protector, a friend. I was seventeen. Anna was so much more to me back then. More than she should be.
She was fifteen when she left me behind like a broken toy, shot, dying. And she never looked back. I have never stopped searching for her, looking for her, being punished for her, bleeding for her. When I was supposed to get her back it ended in disaster. I will not allow this to happen again. This time I will have my revenge, and she will have her punishment. She will return to my father's Church and finally wake.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Winter's Beast A Beauty and the Beast Novel by Twyla Turner
Winter's Beast: A Beauty and the Beast Novel by Twyla Turner #Dar #Abuse
"I have never resented Ivan’s good looks. But there are times, once I became of age to date girls and women, that I wish I could look more like him than myself. Women are not often quick to date a monster.
I was okay with that. Until now. Until Winter. She changed everything..."
Ivan Petrov is a ruthless Russian businessman who is only six degrees off mob boss. He doesn't care about anything other than getting what he wants. And he wants Winter Rose, the prodigy opera singer, and is willing to torment her sexually until she begs for it. He could care less that Yury, his disfigured and most trusted guard has fallen for her.
Winter's Beast is one part sugar and sweet, two parts sex and sweat. It is not your typical Romance and although it has an HEA, it's a dark, twisty road to get there.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Allex (Auxem #4) by Lisa Lace
Allex (Auxem #4) by Lisa Lace #Scifi #Paranormal #EroticRomance
Ever since the virus took our women, we've been searching.
Searching for their magical gift to create new life.
Searching for the fire in their eyes when they scream our names in the heat of passion.
So when I find Priya, a curvy, dark-eyed human stowaway, there’s only one thing on my mind. Do I care if I’m royalty and she’s a fugitive? Do I care if mating with her could risk everything?
Of course not.
The only thing I care about is caressing her delicious curves, opening her legs, and knowing the sweet, wet pleasure inside her. I couldn’t resist her pull even if I wanted to.
I’ll protect her from everyone, even my own people, even from the pirates trying to board our ship. I’ll protect her until my dying breath.
Bonding with her is forbidden. She's going to be my mate.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Indebted A Sin from Ashes by Khai L. BayneIndebted: A Sin from Ashes by Khai L. Bayne #Dark #Paranormal #BdSM
Theodore calls the last person in the world he knew would willingly help him, Artisyn. The beautiful seductress from his past. Because of their not so amicable parting he has to force her hand by calling in his claim on the vow she made to repay him.
After two years of self-imposed exile, Ex-Special Operative Artisyn Daniels receives a phone call from the last person in the world that she wants to hear from. Theodore Mezzanetti and he is summoning her to return.
She is thrust in with a team of Theodore's men, who are to help her assimilate back into the world of espionage, sex, and BDSM, to find the person responsible for killing women in an abusive and sadistic manner. Her goal... Repay her debt, then cut all ties to her past life, once and for all. Will she be able to trust Theodore to keep his word?
Will they be able to complete the mission before the killer strikes again? Emotions run high, as feelings develop, truths are revealed, and a dark secret comes to light.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Men of Inked Series (Men of Inked, #1-3+2.1) by Chelle BlissMen of Inked Series (Men of Inked #1-3) by Chelle Bliss #BdSM #Bundle
This box set contains the first three books in the Men of Inked series - Throttle Me, Hook Me, and Resist Me. Also included is the novella - Throttled. Over 1000 pages of Men of Inked together in one book.
The Gallo's are a loving, super-protective, family filled with alpha males and a sassy sister. Follow along as each of them try to resist being tied down, but can't help falling head over heels in love.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen