Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017

Kindle Erotica July 12th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Bought and Paid For by Jordan Marie
Bought and Paid For by Jordan Marie & Jenika Snow #AgeDifference #EroticRomance
He wanted my virginity.
He wanted to own me.
I just wanted to be his.

JACKSON
I wanted Megan from the moment I first saw her, and nothing would keep me from her.
I could have been called a bastard for knowing her father would fail in paying me for a mutual business agreement, for knowing I would take Megan as payment.
But she was mine and in my world, when I wanted something, I took it. And I wanted her.
She was bought and paid for, collateral damage when her father failed to uphold his end of the deal.
They all think it’s only for a week. They’re wrong.
I’m keeping her.

MEGAN
My father couldn't fulfill a debt to Jackson King, but Jackson didn't seem to mind, not when he got me as his payment.
Having been attracted to the brutal businessman for years, I couldn't help but feel arousal and trepidation at what he had planned. He wanted me for a week, to do with as he pleased.
He wanted my virginity.
But I knew this was more than just repaying a debt. This was about Jackson wanting to own me, not just my body, but every part of who I was.
And the depraved part about it all was the fact that I wanted to give everything to him.
I wanted to be his.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 0.99
Auctioned to Him by Charlotte Byrd
Auctioned to Him by Charlotte Byrd #Dark
It was just supposed to be a luxurious yacht party. Until Ellie discovered that all the female guests were going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. If you don't want to play, you can’t stay. But if you stay, you're in for a night of whatever he wants and you get to keep all the money. Ellie’s friend thinks she’s crazy. But she owes $150,000 in school loans. Plus, the guys are hot and very rich.
What can go wrong?
Mr. Black wanted to own her from the minute he saw her. He paid good money and has the paper to prove it. The contract is unbreakable. She has to do everything he wants tonight. But he doesn’t want just sex. Oh no…he wants more.
Tonight, there are no rules.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct deals

regular price: 4.99
Black - The complete series. by T.L. Smith
Black - The complete series. by T.L. Smith #Dark #Abuse #Bundle
Black (Book 1)
I am loyal, but I will betray you.
I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen and she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from between her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.

Red (Book 2)
A wound to the heart, a hole so deep.
Can it be fixed?
Or simply replaced?
People lie. Those closest to me, tell the most lies.
Do they not know who I am? What I’m capable of?
Sometimes I wonder if they do. Because when I unravel their lies, they will be delivered to the hell I once visited. And it won’t be pleasant.

White (Book 3)
Everything changes, in seconds, minutes, hours.
I know, it happened to me.
It wasn’t for the better, it was for the worst.
I am broken, no that doesn’t sound right, I am chipped. Pieces of me have been chipped so bad that it’s impossible to claim them back. Even if I want to, even if its for her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2) by Eden Summers
Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat #2) by Eden Summers #EroticRomance
He’s been her ultimate untouchable desire.
Nothing says happy birthday like a rock god flying thousands of miles to surprise a woman he's never met. But that's exactly what happens to Gabi Smith when she gives her long distance best friend a flippant invitation to her laid back girl’s night out. She never expected to turn on the dance floor and find Blake Kennedy’s gaze holding her body captive.
She’s his everything and he’s never laid eyes on her.
Gabi means more to Blake than life itself. She’s his strength, his savior, and the only person who helped to vanquish his demons. No one means more to him than his angel. So when things between them start to sizzle, he's ready to fight for the future he never thought he would deserve.
Skeletons from his past will threaten his only chance at love...
Blake has come a long way—with Gabi's help—to leave the hell of his youth behind him, but sometimes memories don’t want to stay buried. Determined to stand on his own for once, Blake is willing to stretch the truth to keep his troubles from burdening the woman he adores.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Taken (Voyeur, #1) by N. Isabelle BlancoTaken (Voyeur #1) by N. Isabelle Blanco & Elena M. Reyes #Dark #Novella
I was drugged.
Now, I’ve woken up in a dark, luscious room.
A deviant playground.
I’m not alone.
The person that was drugged and taken with me is here, too.
My confident.
Someone that I had come to see as a brother.
My best friend.
Suddenly, there’s a voice coming through the speakers, telling us we’ve both been chosen to die.
The only way out? Do everything we’re told to do.
This person wants to watch us. They want to be entertained. As she says, “I want to see you come.”
It’s simple: either we sleep together, or die.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Close Up and Personal (Spotlight, #1) by J.S. TaylorClose Up and Personal (Spotlight #1) by J.S. Taylor #BdSM #Romance
Actress and director. The stage is set for passion...
Drama-school graduate Isabella Green wants to be a script-writer. But when she meets famous director James Berkeley, she’s tempted into the glamorous world of acting.
Behind the camera, the mysterious Berkeley commands discipline at all times. But Isabella soon discovers this man's dominant tendencies also extend into the dressing room.
Suddenly Isabella is discovering a side of herself she never knew existed. But she is also learning more about the alluring James Berkeley. Is his desperate past something she can help heal? Or will the flames of passion consume them both when the cameras start rolling?
Lights, camera, action...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen