Freitag, 9. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 9th

New Release

regular price: 0.99
Lover by Marni Mann
Lover by Marni Mann & Gia Riley #Adultery
The attraction was undeniable.
I couldn’t escape him.
I didn’t want to.
I was his.
He was mine.
But he wasn’t my husband.

My once treasured marriage was now flawed and imperfect.
By the time the guilt set in, it was too late.
Reality was trying to keep me away from my obsession.
My husband was that reality.
My obsession was West.

But West was forbidden. Taken. Married.
We were swingers.
It was the perfect arrangement.

Until I fell in love…
With West.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 3.99
Risk by Deborah Bladon
Risk by Deborah Bladon #Romance
Nolan Black is gorgeous, bold and unapologetic in his desire for me. When I fall into his lap in Las Vegas, our connection is instant.
Once I'm back in Manhattan we can't resist the attraction. The draw is too intense and the desire is addictive.
I want him in ways I promised myself I wouldn't. He needs me in ways he didn't know existed.
The pull is strong enough to erase the doubt and to drown out all the questions. Until the secrets we've buried in our pasts collide in a way no one could have predicted.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Keeping Lily by Izzy SweetKeeping Lily by Izzy Sweet & Sean Moriarty #Dark
My husband traded me away to save his own life…
And now I belong to the devil.
One night and everything in my life changed. Two words and my world turned dark.
“Take her”.
Owing the most ruthless crime lord in Garden City five million dollars, my husband chose to trade me and my children away to save himself.
I was on the cusp of freedom, so close to divorcing that scumbag I was married to.
Now I’m enslaved to a man who is obsessed with me. A man so wicked and beautiful, they call him Lucifer.
So alluring, he makes the angels weep with envy. He’s so powerful, I can’t stop myself from bending to his will.
He’s determined to master me, and he won’t rest until I give him all.
He wants my light, and he wants my dark.
He wants my body, and he wants my heart.
But most of all, he wants the one thing I can’t give him. The one thing I can’t bear to part with…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #1) by Jayna KingTroubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club #1) by Jayna King #Dark #Crime
Max Fisher is going to have to get up close and personal with a whole new scene in her very first undercover case for the FBI. She's smart, focused, and ready to put the Savage Sons Motorcycle Club in prison. The only problem? She has to work with a partner.
Moses Hall, muscled, tattooed alpha male wants out of the Savage Sons MC, and he's agreed to work with the FBI for a chance at a new life, free of the drugs and destructive forces of the MC. But can he learn to trust Max with his life?
LEATHER, HARLEYS, AND HOOKERS
Max and Moses grow closer, and the sexual attraction between them is undeniable. They start building their case.....until they learn that all isn't as it seems, and there could be deadly consequences.
Well, that's the best part of the story...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen