Montag, 5. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 5th 2017

New Releases
regular price: 1.99
House Rules (Dossier) by Cathryn Fox
House Rules (Dossier #2) by Cathryn Fox #Standalone
The last thing I expected to find in my dossier was sexy stockings, a plane voucher to London and an invitation to dance at a gentleman's club. I'm a quiet museum curator for God's sake. No way, no how am I going to slide down a pole for a bunch of over privileged, narcissistic men—until I see Sean Fraser, my childhood crush, enter the establishment. Since I'm no longer that overweight teen with braces and mousey hair, there is no way he'll recognize me. Hmmm… Maybe I'll give him a fake name—and a private dance. That ought to make him finally notice me, right?
What the hell is Kennedy Lane doing sliding down a pole in a private Gentlemen's club? I'm not sure, and while I know she's hands off, I want her. I've always wanted her. She might have been too young for me back in the day. Now, not so much. Hands off leads to hands on after a private dance, and while Kennedy spends the weekend pretending to be someone she isn't, I know full well who she is. And I'm not quite ready to let her hang up her stockings when the show is over.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Blood & Bone by C.C. Wood
Blood & Bone (Blood & Bone #1) by C.C. Wood #Paranormal #Vampires #Magic
Chloe MacArthur has finally found her mate but he's the one wolf she can't have.
To save her heart from further pain, she leaves the pack that she's come to consider her family. Unfortunately, unfinished business leads her back to her childhood home and straight into a deadly game with shifters that will do anything to prevent her from learning the truth.
Ian Lachlan is in mourning. Nearly two years ago, he lost his mate but, thanks to Chloe, he's finally living again. When he wanted to give up and die, she saved him.
Now, Chloe is the one who needs help and Lachlan plans to return the favor. Intent on protecting her from her enemies, he follows Chloe and soon discovers that he wants far more from her than friendship. He wants everything she has to give.
But can either of them let go of the past long enough to reach for their future?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains
regular price: 2.99
Wanted (B&S, #2) by Kimberly Knight
Wanted (Club 24 #3) by Kimberly Knight
From the moment she first saw him running on the treadmill next to her, Spencer Marshall fell head over heels in love with Brandon Montgomery. After Spencer has a near-death experience she would rather forget, they do their best to move on with their lives, leaving their past behind them.
Thankful for a fresh start and eager to move on with her life, Spencer focuses on helping her best friend, Ryan Kennedy, plan her wedding. Everything seems to be going as planned when someone from Brandon’s past reappears.
Can Spencer and Brandon survive the coming days as they struggle to deal with ghosts from the past?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Saint A Dark Mafia Romance by Aubrey Irons
Saint: A Dark Mafia Romance by Aubrey Irons #Dark
I'm supposed to take her life. I'm going to take her body instead.
They call me a Saint, but I’m a f**king sinner.
Ruthless. Coldhearted. Killer. I was young when my parents took off and left me alone to fend for my two younger brothers. I learned to survive. I learned to fix problems, by any means necessary.
Which is exactly what I do for the Dark Saints - the Irish crime family that raised me as their own. I make the secrets stay in the shadows. I make the bodies disappear. I make the problems go away. I owe them that much.
That is, until she walks in and sees me with a smoking gun in my fist and blood on my hands.
Sierra Hammond - the kind of good girl who wants to pretend she’s bad by hanging out in the rough parts of town. But this time, she stepped into the wrong bar and ran into the wrong man.
I know the rules, and I know letting her walk out of there alive breaks every single one of them. But one look into those big brown eyes, and one touch of those sweet curves writhing and fighting against me, and I know I’m done.
I’ll start a war.
I’ll break every vow.
I’ll move heaven and hell to make her mine.
F**k the rules, I’m taking her instead.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies
Fate and Kink The Duology by Nikki SexFate and Kink: The Duology by Nikki Sex #BdSM #Bundle
How far would you go to get something you really want?
Emily Malone has had a lifelong crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul.
Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.
Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.
She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.
But Fate has other ideas, and whether or not Emily knows it, everything happens for a reason. . .
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Tiger Lily Part One (Tiger Lily, #1) by Amélie S. DuncanTiger Lily Part One: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Trilogy (Tiger Lily #1) by Amélie S. Duncan #Dark #Abuse
Lily Salomé has encountered more challenges than the average twenty-four year old. After a horrendous crash killed her parents, an abusive relationship was all she needed to calcify her broken heart to stone. So when Lily’s boss comes to her with a challenge most girls would balk at, she knows there isn’t much left in this world to be afraid of.
The target: Jonas Crane, a brooding business mogul who hasn't smiled once since his divorce. Dark, dangerous and mouthwatering, Crane has written a book about life in the fast lane and with the recent publicity, Lily's boss wants the rights. Problem is, Crane won't return a phone call, let alone agree to a meeting. But if a pretty publishing assistant happens to run into him at the Waldorf, with a business card and a smile...what could go wrong?
A lot, it seems. Lily thinks she's going to the Waldorf to meet a rich jerk, or worse, a playboy, but the truth is way more challenging. Jonas Crane is smart, engaging...and devastatingly out of her league.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen