Freitag, 30. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 30th 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99
The Terms Part Two (The Terms Duet) by Ruby Rowe
The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet #2) by Ruby Rowe #BdSM #Dark
Camilla
I longed to believe my bond with Ellis was impenetrable, but in reality, I held secrets that could blow open the tightly woven seam of our newfound relationship. Would he understand how we were both victims in his brother’s betrayal, or would he take his anger out on the one person still alive–me? Could the words my sister spoke about Liam’s father be true? If so, how would Ellis and I recover from what was lost?
Christopher’s jealousy was intensifying as a future with me became even less attainable. No, I belonged to one man only, and I was going to prove to Ellis that we could overcome the past and share an amazing future. I had two important roles in life: being a mother and a submissive, and I would fight to keep them both.

Sasha
Once I left rehab, the thought of living alone during my recovery scared me, but being told I had to move in with Ellis’s attractive cousin instead of going back to my apartment was terrifying. My sister, Camilla, ran a tight ship, but she wasn’t nearly as intimidating as Greyson and the terms he laid out for me.
The reality that I was borrowing space amongst his superior existence didn’t need to be spoken. For that reason, I was blindsided when his gaze began to undress me and his touch became more than a brush of the shoulder. Greyson Burke saw something in me I was struggling to see in myself, and that meant he held the power … it also meant I had to run.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 0.99
Protecting Our Virgin by Charlie Hart
Protecting Our Virgin by Charlie Hart #Menage #Novella
It was supposed to be a dream vacation … until I found myself stranded on the beach in a foreign country––helpless, broke and in tears.
When a group of ripped and rugged athletes find me and bring me to their waterfront mansion, I know I’ll be safe for at least one night.
It quickly turns into so much more.
Not only do these men get me hot and bothered … they know what they want.
Me.
I’ve already been through so much ... and I'm scared of getting hurt.
They promise to protect me ... but it's my heart I'm frightened for.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 9.99
Billionaires in Disguise Lizzy (The Complete Lizzy Series) All Four Original Novels Falling Hard, Playing Rough, Breaking Rules, and Burning Bright by Blair Babylon
Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy (The Complete Lizzy Series) by Blair Babylon #Romance #Bundle
Sometimes, when you fall in love, you fall hard.
Lizzy has been drifting, trying to make a life for herself after failing at a life goal decided for her when she was just five years old. She’s been having a good time in college and working at The Devilhouse, but something is missing in Lizzy’s life, a very obvious something. At a Devilhouse party, she meets Theo, a handsome, bright lawyer who wants to takes things slowly, too darn slowly, and Mannix, an ex-pro-football player with a taste for the disturbing.
When someone starts shooting at both men, Lizzy struggles to figure out if the would-be murderer is someone from Theo’s work as a prosecutor, someone from Mannix’s background in the seedier side of pro sports, or someone who is gunning for her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99
Dr. Bad Boy (Frisky Beavers Book 2) by Ainsley Booth
Dr. Bad Boy (Frisky Beavers #2) by Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller #BdSM
Max:
The first time I met Violet Roberts, she gave me her submission for the night. The second time I met her, it was across a boardroom and man, was she pissed.
Now she insists we have a “conflict of interest”. She wants us to “move forward like grown-ups.”
But I can’t forget our single, scorching night together—when what I wanted and how I wanted it wasn’t a problem, because it nailed all her kinky buttons, too.

Violet:
Max Donovan is a dirty, dirty man. Deliciously so. But the former child TV star turned renowned paediatrician and best friend to the prime minister is also my client.
One of us needs to be responsible, and it’s not going to be him.
So why can’t I forget how utterly incredible it was to be at his mercy? And what am I going to do when he takes his pursuit to the next level?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1) by Ker DukeyPretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #1) by Ker Dukey & K. Webster #Dark #Abuse
Benny loves his pretty little dolls.
As long as they do exactly as they're told.
He keeps them perfect by brushing their hair
and gives them pretty dresses to wear.
He likes to toy with them late at night.
One so timid but the other likes to fight.
When his favorite doll runs away...
despite the other doll promising to stay,
his heart becomes broken and he can't help but cry.
He wants her back home or his pretty little doll must die.

Have you ever had to make a decision that haunts you every single day for the rest of your life…the life you stole back?
I have.
I ran for my survival, rocks and twigs cutting into the soles of my feet, my lungs burning and screaming for rest, every muscle tensed and fighting along with me for existence.
I left her.
I ran, ran, ran—from Benny and his lone, pretty little doll—until I couldn’t remember where to find them again.
I’m sorry.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Dark Alley Stranger (Dark Alley, #1) by D.S. WrightsDark Alley: Stranger (Dark Alley #1) by D.S. Wrights #BdSM #Suspense #Novella
Newly single and self-confident Alice has recently decided that she doesn't need a man to feel complete, if it wasn't for the one activity where a man can come quite handy.
On a girl's night out that was bound to be embarrassing and boring, since every girl of her clique is a mommy or about to become one, Alice makes a lot of interesting acquaintances and thanks to one of them she receives a mysterious invite to the "Dark Alley".
Too curious to heed her best friend's warnings, Alice heads out to end up having, hot, sizzling sex with a faceless stranger.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU  

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen