Freitag, 2. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 2nd 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99
Their Spoiled Virgin (A Twin Brothers MFM Menage Romance) by J.L. Beck
Their Spoiled Virgin (A Twin Brothers MFM Menage Romance) by J.L. Beck #Menage #Novella
The Cress Twin’s always get what they want…
Bailey's a virgin. The one thing that twin brothers Tyler and Logan Cress try their hardest to stay away from. Yet one look at her and they both know they need to have her…
There's this deep rooted desire to possess her body, to bend her to our will.
She’s never been with one man let alone two but we aren’t about to give up… we know deep down inside she can take both of us.
Yeah, she might be too naive, and young for us but one taste will never be enough… One slip inside her warm hole and we’re both done.
She’s going to be ours no matter what she thinks…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Never Far by A.A. Dark
Never Far by A.A. Dark aka Alaska Angelini #Dark #Trigger
I wasn’t a good person. Even amnesia couldn’t erase the fact that deep inside, there was a darkness I couldn’t deny. Flashes of strangers—of blood and torture—heightened a mystery impossible to unravel.
The man I called my best friend landed an axe in my head trying to save himself. He says I’m a murderer. He may be right.
Until memories return, I don't care. There's only one person familiar to me. His sister, Lucy. She's the only thing that matters now. Where I once kept myself at a distance, this new world I've awoken to revolves solely around her.
Lucy is mine.
She’s always been mine.
No one is standing in the way of that.
It is believed, the loss of one’s memory can be a fresh start. What they don’t tell you is not all beginnings are derived from good things.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Heat (Club Inferno, #1) by Jamie K. Schmidt
Heat (Club Inferno #1) by Jamie K. Schmidt #BdSM
On the run from her abusive fiancé, ER doctor Mallory Bryant arrives at her sister’s Connecticut resort desperate for a place to restore balance to her life. But Club Inferno is more than a haven for the rich and fashionable. Beneath its elegant facade is an erotic playground where dominants and submissives play out their fantasies. At first, Mallory is wary of Max Spencer, the martial arts trainer acting as her bodyguard—until he introduces her to passion so intense she wants nothing more than to surrender to his touch.
As one of Club Inferno’s most skilled doms, Max enjoys taking Mallory to the limits of pleasure. It’s a dangerous proposition, and as their sensual games draw them into a relationship beyond the boundaries of pupil and master, Max starts spiraling out of control. But when Mallory’s violent past catches up with her, Max knows what he must do: draw her closer than ever before, even if it means risking a surrender of his own.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Spark (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #5) by Michelle M. Pillow
Spark (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #1) by Michelle M. Pillow #SciFi #Aliens
Mining ash on a remote planet where temperatures reach hellish degrees doesn't leave Kal (aka Spark) much room for dating. Lucky for this hard-working man, a new corporation Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides is ready to help him find the girl of his dreams. Does it really matter that he lied on his application and really isn’t looking for long term, but rather some fast action? Earth women better watch out. Things are about to heat up.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Loving the Enemy (Seven Forbidden Arts) by Charmaine PaulsLoving the Enemy (Seven Forbidden Arts 0) by Charmaine Pauls #Dark #Crime #Prequel #Standalone
If your father is a powerful criminal, you can't trust anyone, especially not the stranger who saves you.
Lily is on the run for her father's sins. Having escaped a brutal attack on her home that left her dad's small army and her beloved nana dead, she finds a job and a cheap room in Camps Bay, South Africa. When the men from Sky Communications track her down, she's forced to flee again. This time, Lily ends up homeless, alone on a bench under a brewing winter storm in a violent city. It's a lucky coincidence that Jacob appears through the mist just before a gang finds her in the dark, deserted park. Or is it?
After offering Lily shelter for the night, Jacob's flat is destroyed in an explosion. With Jacob's help, Lily tries to locate her father in search of his protection. In a whirlwind escapade from Africa to France, danger always a step behind, Lily learns about desire, love, survival and trust. Eventually, she'll also learn about betrayal ... and the truth about the savior to who she gave her body and heart.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Still a Bad Boy (Still a Bad Boy, #1) by Ada ScottStill a Bad Boy (Still a Bad Boy #1) by Ada Scott
I can’t get him out of my mind, and I can’t keep myself out of his bed

Kendall
He wasn’t supposed to notice me. Jace Barlow: the most powerful man in the city. Mysterious, scarred, pure muscle and tattoos.
He was my first. That didn’t stop him from pinning me against a wall, using me for his own pleasure until I screamed his name.
Now my boss thinks I’m getting the scoop of the century, but all Jace is giving me is orgasm after leg-quivering orgasm. When he puts his hand on my throat and growls in my ear…
“You are mine.”
I know it’s true.
I’ve fallen hard and I’ve never felt safer…
Until I see him kill somebody.

Jace
I dedicated my life to taking down the Picolli Crime Family from the inside. I made a name for myself, the mafia’s most brutal enforcer. I worked my way up the chain, and my revenge came. A righteous bloodbath.
Then I took their place so they could never come back.
Nothing else has ever mattered. Until Kendall.
She was an innocent girl for me to defile, and then leave her ruined for other men like all the rest. But she makes me so hard I ache for release, and for the first time in my life, I want to have her again.
Kendall’s the chink in my armor my enemies have been looking for.
I don’t care.
She is mine and I’ll die before I give her up.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen