Freitag, 23. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 23rd 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
Legal An MFM Menage Romance by Kara Owen
Legal: An MFM Menage Romance by Kara Owen #Menage #Novella
Natalie should be off limits, but anything that walks through the door of my office is mine. I don't care what her old man says. She's ours!

Natalie
Dumped. Jobless. Fresh out of college and all my plans shot to hell. I hate going to my dad to ask for a job at his law office, but what can I do?
Then I realized who I was interviewing with. Gavin Ross. The man who's filled my dreams for as long as I can remember.
Cocky. Arrogant. Muscled. Sexy. I've measured every man I know against him, and it doesn't hurt that he has a sexy junior partner helping him run interviews. Talk about the most distracting interview of my life!
And there's something about the way they look at me. Something that turns my legs to rubber and sets my body on fire. Something that says there's a hell of a lot more to this job than taking dictation...

Gavin
She was off limits. She was supposed to be off at college. Only now here's sexy Natalie freshly graduated darkening my doorstep looking for a job.
I've got a problem though. Because there's a little tradition at the firm. We celebrate associates making partner by having a little fun with one of the sexy new assistants, and this one was supposed to be a treat for me and Craig to share.
Only now that I see Natalie standing there, now that I know she's legal and looking at me with those bedroom eyes, I need her. I'm still going to share her, make her scream our names, but Natalie will be mine!
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Vigilante by Jessica Gadziala
Vigilante by Jessica Gadziala #Dark #Abuse
I’m a bad guy.
I do bad things.
But I do them for the right reasons.
That’s why I can sleep easy at night even with the smell of fresh blood still in my nostrils.
One more scumbag off the streets.
One more righting of a wrong.
That was all my life was about.
Until I came across her…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
One to Chase (One to Hold, #7) by Tia Louise
One to Chase (One to Hold #7) by Tia Louise #Romance #Standalone
Paris fashions,
Chicago nightlife,
Secrets and lies...
Welcome to the North Side.
Marcus Merritt doesn't chase women. He doesn't have to. But when the spirited and sexy blonde who left him wanting more shows up in his office looking for work, little things like the rules seem ready to be rewritten.
Amy Knight is smart, ambitious, and back home in Chicago to care for her mother. A courtesy meeting with one of the top lawyers in the city should be a boost to her career...
Until the polished green-eyed player turns out to be the same irresistible “random” she hooked up with at a friend's wedding in Wilmington. Bonus: He's the brother of her older brother's new wife. What the hell?!
Who's chasing whom? It all depends on the day. Or the night.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Darkest Longing (Her Godfather - His Daughter's Best Friend) by D.S. Wrights
Darkest Longing (Her Godfather - His Daughter's Best Friend) by D.S. Wrights #AgeDifference #Taboo #LightBdSM
John has been to his daughter's best friend Lily everything a godchild could ask for: a protector, a friend, a better father as her own could ever be. His godchild and his daughter have been friends since they were born.
The alleged car accident four years ago that put Beth's mother in a week-long coma, did not only kill Lily's mother's and Will's wife's life, but took from John his best friend, and first love.
Now, when he looks at Lily, he forces himself to see his godchild, Will's daughter, Beth's best friend and not his second chance for true love and true fulfillment. Because it was Lily's mother, Sarah, who really understood every part of him including his DARKEST LONGING.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

The Prince A Prologue (Masterpiece Duet, #0.5) by Skye WarrenThe Prince: A Prologue (Masterpiece Duet 0.5) by Skye Warren #Dark #Prequel #Novella
Penny doesn't dream about a prince coming to save her from the trailer park. She knows better than that.
And the boy she finds hiding in the woods out back is too wild and dangerous to trust. But he may be her only chance at survival.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Broken Hart (The Hart Family, #1) by Ella FoxBroken Hart (The Hart Family #1) by Ella Fox #Romance
Sabrina Tyler is head over heels in love with her boss and best friend, Dante Hart. She thinks that Dante has no romantic interest in her but she's wrong.
Dante doesn't believe in love or commitment or any kind. Sabrina has gotten under his skin, but Dante has no intention of acting on it.
One wild night changes their relationship forever, but Dante lacks faith in love and doesn't believe in Happily Ever Afters.
Can Sabrina break through and fix what's broken in Dante Hart?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen