Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017

Kindle Erotica June 20th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 0.99
DARIAN My Best Friend's Father, Volume 2 (A Forbidden Romance) by Valerie Rush
DARIAN: My Best Friend's Father, Volume 2: (A Forbidden Romance) by Valerie Rush #AgeDifference #Novella
HE’S MY UNEXPECTED HERO…
All my life, Darian James has been my dad’s friend. Nothing more and nothing less—until the day I found out my own father was sleeping with my best friend. Then, Darian becomes my personal savior. Taking me into his home, he cares for me and helps me cope with the ultimate betrayal. And suddenly, he’s so much more than just my best friend’s father. He’s the man I can’t get enough of.
SHE’S MY PERSONAL TEMPTATION…
Ever since Heather Abrams walked in on me in the bathroom, naked and sporting one of the worst erections of my life, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her, about the way she stood there and devoured me with her eyes, about the way her body would feel beneath mine, about how she’d sound screaming my name. There’s just one problem: she’s the nineteen-year-old daughter of my closest friend, and she’s totally off-limits.
ONE NIGHT CHANGES EVERYTHING…
When a severe thunderstorm rolls in, knocking out the power and trapping us in a much too small room, I can barely keep my hands to myself. But when she touches me, all bets are off. Heather will be mine, even if that means losing everything I’ve worked so hard for.
Good pets always obey their master... But what if I want to have two?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Pet A Dark Menage Romance by Isabella Starling
Pet: A Dark Menage Romance by Isabella Starling #Dark #BdSM #Menage
My name is Pet. My story is going to break your heart.
The first thing you should know about me, is that I'm a good girl.
I follow directions. I bend at the waist. I do anything and everything my King tells me to.
But King is demanding. King is dangerous. He wants to hurt me.
And there is only one person who can help me run away from King...
Except I don't know if I want to leave him. I don't know if I can.

Good pets always obey their master... But what if I want to have two?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 2.99
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris #Romance
There are two men in my life. I'm marrying one, want to screw the brains out of another, and by the time this story is over you may want to kill someone.
The choices are still pending...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy Set (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #1-3) by Scarlet Wolfe
One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy Set (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy #1-3) by Scarlet Wolfe #BdSM #Bundle
Erotica romance author and owner of one of the largest publishing companies, Damon Lear, has secrets that keep him out of relationships and into behavior that is taboo to many. He is willing to set his strict rules aside for one memorable night with romance writer, Alayna Wynn, who he meets at his friend’s wedding. He fails at propositioning her, but they share one heated kiss, and he assures her they will meet again.
Damon gets his opportunity to seduce her when he rescues Alayna, keeping her from being stranded in an airport during a snowstorm. Unable to leave his penthouse for days, she discovers it is impossible to resist the handsome, mysterious man who wants nothing more than to give her pleasure and make her submissive. Alayna’s heart encounters feelings she wasn’t expecting, and when her needs are not met, they both attempt to move on.
Damon sees that living the way he did before she walked in and out of his life is now impossible as thoughts of her consume him. He lures her back, and Alayna falls deeper into his world of BDSM. She is surprised to find it thrilling and wants to please Damon more than ever, being a willing participant in his hot fantasies.
Their relationship is soon threatened when details from Damon’s past are leaked to the media. He’s forced to take Alayna away and share with her his darkest secrets. Exes resurface, family interfere, and paparazzi stalk them, causing chaos. During it all, Damon battles to hold on to control by pushing Alayna sexually, introducing her to new, enthralling experiences.
He soon realizes he’s losing the hold on his heart when he witnesses Alayna fighting for the both of them. Will she submit to him completely? Do they stand a chance when obstacles from their past collide with their newfound relationship? Or will this news cost Damon his reputation, business and most importantly Alayna?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebie

Tempting Trouble by Savannah StuartTempting Trouble by Savannah Stuart #Novella #Bundle
Story 1: Tempting Witness
When Madison Dubois witnesses a terrible crime, she goes to the only place she knows she'll be safe, Detective Rafe Jackson's house. Rafe has been in love with Madison Dubois for longer than he cares to admit. Unfortunately for him, she views him as a big brother. Or so he thinks. When she shows up on his doorstep terrified for her life, he has no choice but to keep her safe. Undeniable sparks fly when they’re forced to share a roof but unless he can keep her alive, their relationship might not have a chance to even start.

Story 2: Better Late Than Never (bonus short story)
For the past year Randall Phillips has kept his distance from sexy Lindsay Taylor. When she’s in a car accident, everything is put into perspective and he throws all his rules out the window. They share a heated kiss but for the weeks she’s on temporary leave she ignores his calls. Now that it’s her first day back at work, he plans to convince her they’re meant to be together. When he finally gets her alone he shows her all the physical pleasures she’s been missing out on. Can he convince her he’s playing for keeps?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
Please understand that by the time you read this email, some bargains might already have ended.
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen