Sonntag, 7. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 7th 2017

New Release

My Beasts And Me (The Beast And Me, #7) by D.S. WrightsMy Beasts And Me (The Beast and Me #7) by D.S. Wrights #Dark #Paranormal
Having lost both Dan and Jay, and facing the advance of her pregnancy alone, Meg decides to return to where everything started.
This is the final installment of the series.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU   
Beasting Beauty (Possessing Beauty, #1) by Madison FayeBeasting Beauty (Possessing Beauty #1) by Madison Faye #BdSM
One taste of her sweet untouched innocence, and I’ll lose all control…
They call me a beast, though I was a prince, once. I still am, even if I’ve spent the last four years shutting myself away from the world because of the darkness inside of me.
But royal duty has left me no choice but to attend a “suitor’s ball” in a neighboring kingdom. Finding a wife is the very last thing on my mind, until the moment I lay eyes on her - the far too sweet, far too innocent, far too untouchable Princess Isla.
One look at those big dark eyes and luscious curves, and I need to possess her.
One taste of those lips, and I lose control of the beast inside.
One touch of her soft, untouched body against mine, and she belongs to me.
Forget that she’s off-limits. Forget that she’s never been touched. Forget the darkness hanging over my head and clawing at my past. I’m claiming this princess tonight.
First, I’ll take her as my queen. Then, I’ll take her in my bed.
Princess Isla’s unchained the beast, and I won’t rest until I’ve claimed her in every way I can.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1) by Sam Crescent
Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1) by Sam Crescent #Dark #MC #Novella
No one screws with the Chaos Bleeds crew!
Devil is on the hunt for the whore who stole his kid. She may have given birth to his child, but she’ll never be the baby’s mother.
When her sister, Kayla, knocks on her apartment door with a baby, Lexie has no choice to take him in. She loves the boy instantly, and there is no way she’ll give him up. When she loses her job, Lexie has no choice but to work in a strip club to help support the baby she’s been given.
Devil wants Lexie the moment he sees her dancing. He doesn’t know at first that she’s the sister of the girl he’s been looking for, but when he does, everything falls into place. He’ll have his son and Lexie both all for his own, but when Kayla comes back to town, all bets are off.
There is nothing Lexie can do to save her sister. She’s in love with Devil, and she knows he will do everything in his power to keep his family safe, no matter what she asks of him.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Daddy's Girl by Isabella StarlingDaddy's Girl by Isabella Starling + Demi Donovan #BdSM #Dark
Every brat needs a Daddy.
LAW
I'm a very, very bad man. A monster sweet, innocent little Lily should run away from.
She should know I only want to steal her. Take everything that matters to her and take it away.
I've been watching her, wanting her. Now, I'm going to take her.
And I won't rest until her pretty little mouth utters the word I want to hear from her lips.
Daddy.

LILY
He's kidnapped me. Locked me away. He's done awful things to me.
So why does every part of me want to beg him to keep going?
I want him to hurt me.
I want him to love me.
I want him to take care of me.
I want him to be my Daddy.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Junkie (Broken Doll Book 1) by Heather C. LeighJunkie (Broken Doll #1) by Heather C. Leigh #Dark
My name is Miri and I'm a heroin addict. A junkie. A whore. I'll do anything to get my next fix.
Anything.
Including walking right onto the property of Austin's most ruthless and feared drug lord to beg for some H. I don't know his name, only that people call him Boss. Oh, and that he won't think twice to put a bullet in my head.
But like I said, I'll do anything to get my next fix. Even if it costs me my life.
Or changes it forever.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5) by L.J. ShenDefy (Sinners of Saint 0.5) by L.J. Shen #Taboo #Prequel #Novella
My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.
I slept with my student, a senior in high school.
Multiple times.
I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen