Sonntag, 28. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 28th 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99
Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2) by L.J. Shen
Ruckus (Sinners of Saint #2) by L.J. Shen #Suspense #Romance
Rosie
They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right.
No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking.
He is my forbidden, shiny apple. The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth. He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend.
One thing you should know before you judge me; I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first.
Eleven years later, he waltzed into my life, demanding a second chance.
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman. My white knight has finally arrived. Hopefully, he isn’t too late.

Dean
They say the brightest stars burn out the fastest. They’re right. She sets my mind on fire.
All smart mouth, snarky attitude and a huge heart.
In a world where everything is dull, she shines like fucking Sirius. Eleven years ago, fate tore us apart. This time, I dare it to try.
Getting to her is a battlefield, but man, that’s why they call me Ruckus.
Rosie LeBlanc is about to find out how hard I can fight. And conquering her will be the sweetest victory.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Dominion (Gods and Slaves, #1) by Nicholas Bella
Dominion (Gods and Slaves #1) by Nicholas Bella #Dark #MM #Fantasy
"Blood, lusts, and passion fuel the gods."
In a world controlled by the Celestial Gods of Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water, the life of a slave is inconsequential. A relationship between the god and human, outside of instant gratification, is strictly forbidden. To the gods, all humans exist to serve them, but only those who have influence over the masses have been spared a certain degradation of servitude as long as they carry out the wishes of the gods.
When Mateo is captured by bandits and taken into slavery. He has no idea what his future holds, but he knows it can't be good. He is from the badlands, places so far removed from the gods’ temples, that they are practically barren. The people of the celestial cities look upon them as blasphemers, and less than human. He is poor, he has no influence, no education, and no skills that he could use to elevate himself to a status deserving of the gods' mercy. So, when he's sold off to a Ludus to be trained as a gladiator if he survives the Trial of Fate, his curse and his hope for salvation become unified. Either in life of death, he will pay tribute to the gods and respect their Dominion.
Eloy is the powerful and merciless God of Fire and like the flames he controls, his temper and desires run just as hot bordering on insatiable. When he sets his eyes on Mateo for the first time, he becomes intrigued. Watching the human fight so bravely, ignited his passion in an intensity that can only be matched by his lust for blood and entertainment. Being a god with millions of humans worshiping him, he’s used to getting exactly what he wants and right now, he wants Mateo.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club, #2) by Nikki Sloane
Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club #2) by Nikki Sloane #BdSM #Menage
I am the woman men pay thousands of dollars to sleep with. I do what I love and what I'm so very good at.
Then he walks in and drops $30,000. He wants to talk. And kiss. And take me home.
In a single night, this man turns everything upside-down and has me breaking every rule I've lived by to keep men at a distance. I'm about to learn some lessons the hard way.
Don't tease him. Don't give him boundaries. And don't think you get a choice in who you love.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4) by J. Kenner
Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4) by J. Kenner #Romance #Bonus
I’ve never been happier than I am with Jackson Steele. But I should know better than anyone that happiness always comes at a price...
My life with Jackson is nothing short of perfection. He is my love, my husband, the one man in all the world who makes me feel alive and whole. Our careers are on track. Our family is growing. And the ghosts of our past have been vanquished – or so I believed.
When a wonderful night of sensuality and passion following a masquerade ball turns dark with the news that haunting, horrible photographs of me have surfaced, my old fears and insecurities threaten to knock me down, and it is only within Jackson’s arms that I find the strength to endure.
But even Jackson’s protection may not be able to save us, because I know my husband well. And he will do whatever it takes—even if it means risking himself—in order to protect our family...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Forbidden Pleasures (Pleasures, #1) by M.S. ParkerForbidden Pleasures (Pleasures #1) by M.S. Parker #BdSM #Dark #Romance
I had a very definite plan for the rest of my life, and it mostly consisted of getting laid by random strangers and never having to deal with the possibility of anyone getting close enough to hurt me again. Now, after one stupid mistake, I couldn't quit thinking about him, and I knew it was just going to get worse from here.
When twenty-two year-old Jenna Lang went in to Archer Enterprises for a job, she doesn't expect her entire world to be turned upside-down. Now, she can't get wealthy CEO Rylan Archer out of her mind and she has a bad feeling that he's just as intrigued by her. As his intentions become clear, she must decide if she's willing to risk everything on the chance he's different.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

The Pact by Karina HalleThe Pact by Karina Halle #Adult #Romance
It all started with a pinky swear…
Linden McGregor is tall, rugged, and gunslinger handsome; a helicopter pilot with a Scottish brogue and charm to spare. He’s also one of Stephanie Robson’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as she’s known him.
Beautiful, funny and an ambitious businesswoman (with one hell of an ass), Stephanie Robson is one of Linden McGregor’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as he’s known her.
But some relationships can’t be boxed, can’t be classified, can’t be tamed.
Back in their mid-twenties and tired of the competitive hit-or-miss dating scene of San Francisco, Steph and Linden made a pact to marry each other if neither one of them were in a serious relationship by the time they hit thirty.
It sounded like fun and games at the time but as the years to thirty tick past and lovers come and go out of their lives, the pact becomes larger than life.
Sex is inevitable. Friendships are tested. Hearts are on the line.
The pact is about to change everything.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen