Dienstag, 16. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 16th 2017

New Releases

regular price: 5.99

Liam (Harrison Ambush, #5) by Kathi S. Barton

Liam (Harrison Ambush #5) by Kathi S. Barton #Paranormal #Standalone

Emma Hudson wanted to get this over with. Her father had left her in a jam, and the sooner she dropped off his duplicate truckers log books to the Harrison’s, then the sooner she could get back to work and try to clear her name. Trucking was all she knew, and she was tired of it.
Liam Harrison watched the pretty little thing climb into her truck to get the books, but when she slipped and fell back into his arms with a life-threatening cut on her arm, he knew two things: she was his mate, and she would die if he didn’t convert her right now.
And when a string of rest stop murders brings an old vampire friend back into the family’s fold, he tells them that Emma was next. It was time to park the truck.
They all knew that Emma’s father would come sniffing around to try to swindle her out of more money, it was just a matter of time. But how far would he go to get what he wanted?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 0.99

Challenge Me (Club Masque #2) by Riley James

Challenge Me (Club Masque #2) by Riley James #BdSM #Short

Connor
It started as a joke, my challenges. Always different, always creative. Just another way to play.
I don’t mind being asked for one. After all, it usually ends with a pretty submissive squirming under me, begging for release.
In all the years I’ve been at Club Masque, not one person has beaten my challenges. Not one.
And no one has ever come back for seconds after they fail. That is, until Ariel…

Ariel
I wanted to play with Master Connor since the moment I laid eyes on him, but I never thought it would happen. He rarely does public scenes, and from what I’m gathered I’m not his type.
But then someone tells me about his infamous challenges: something naughty that’s nearly impossible. I know this is my chance.
If I win, Connor claims he’ll give me a night of pleasure that I’ll never forget. If I fail, I’m his to do with as he pleases. But if both options end with him, how can I lose?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains & Sales

regular price: 4.99

Brand by Sierra Cartwright

Brand (The Donovan Dynasty #2) by Sierra Cartwright #BdSM

The first time Sofia McBride meets Cade Donovan, he warns her to keep her distance. She tells herself to heed his words, but she's stunned to realize her depth of attraction to this intimidating man. Try as she might, she's unable to resist him or his sexy, erotic demands. The deeper she becomes ensnared, the more she realizes she may never want to escape. All his life, enigmatic rancher Cade Donovan has chosen women who don't expect too much from him. But when a storm strands him with Sofia, his lovely, won't-take-no-for-an-answer event planner, all his dominant and protective instincts flare. Cade wants everything she has to offer, but he soon discovers Sofia's beauty hides a determination he hasn't counted on. Her untamed responses send him on a journey that will banish his demons and change them both forever.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99

Dark Protector by Celia Aaron

Dark Protector by Celia Aaron #Dark #NoTrigger

From the moment I saw her through the window of her flower shop, something other than darkness took root inside me. Charlie shone like a beacon in a world that had long since lost any light. But she was never meant for me, a man that killed without remorse and collected bounties drenched in blood.
I thought staying away would keep her safe, would shield her from me. I was wrong. Danger followed in my wake like death at a slaughter house. I protected her from the threats that circled like black buzzards, kept her safe with kill after kill.
But everything comes with a price, especially second chances for a man like me.
Killing for her was easy. It was living for her that turned out to be the hard part.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebies

Possessed by You (Torn, #1) by Jo-Anna Walker

Possessed by You (Torn #1) by Jo-Anna Walker #Dark

Releasing control is relief…
I was warned about men like Brett Maclean.
He was dark and thrilling, intense and controlling. And he captivated me from the very start. He unleashed something inside of me like no other. His bad rep and troubled past drew me to him like gasoline feeding a flame.
With just one taste, I felt the danger in him, the uncontrollable power that left me breathless. The passion consumed me. Fast and hard.
Temptation couldn't guard my heart. I should have known a man of such raw and wild desires came with competition.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Big Bad Bite by Jessie Lane

Big Bad Bite (Big Bad Bite #1) by Jessie Lane #Paranormal #Werewolves #Demons

What would it be like to live in a world where you were considered abnormal even to those who were above the norm?
Jenna O’Conner is not human, nor is she considered the norm for the supernatural Other community. It’s important she hide her true nature from both humans and Others.
Right after moving to a new city, Jenna runs into trouble in the form of a deadly, mouthwatering man named Adam McPhee. He’s an alpha werewolf determined to do two things: figure out exactly what Jenna is and have her all to himself.
As if that weren’t enough for Jenna to deal with, a group of extremist Shifters who consider humans to be cattle and who think that factions of Others should stay within their own species—never to intermingle—come to town. Jenna has to find a way to shut them down, but in the process of trying to do that, she discovers things about herself that even she had never thought were possible.
Who said the wolf was what you had to worry about?
Welcome to the real world—the Other world.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen