Montag, 15. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 15th 2017

New Release

regular price: 0.99Forever Him (An Obsessed Novella) by Jeanne St. James

Forever Him (An Obsessed Novella #1) by Jeanne St. James #BdSM #Novella #Standalone

This is not just a love story, it's an obsession...
I can't keep my eyes off the tall, dark, and confident man who stops in the coffee shop every morning. I want this stranger more than I've ever wanted anyone before, even though I only know his first name. As an author, my imagination is my ultimate writing tool, men like Kane my muse. And the minute he leaves, I'm overcome with fantasies I can't control and my fingers fly across the keyboard ... until one day, I almost snap. My embarrassing outburst has me running out the door when he catches me and takes me to his home.
Though it's risky, I can't resist him. And with one kiss, he now owns me. This man will capture my sanity and trap it forever. He'll steal me one piece at a time until he possesses me completely. He'll ruin me for any other man. But I don't want anyone else, for it'll always be forever him.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 2.99

Master for Tonight by Elaine Barris

Master for Tonight (Master for Tonight #1) by Elaine Barris #Vampires

While feeding in the slums of the city, he is interrupted by a woman. Mesmerized, he extracts his fangs from his meal and follows her home. Instantly obsessed, he watches her nightly. Nights turn to months. His desire for her becomes overwhelming. Though fearing the wrath of a vicious Maker who turned him against his will, Julian decides to give Kate the most erotic night of her life, and then walk away.
Kate Collins is an average woman in her late-30’s, plagued by panic attacks. Sent home by her boss at the shelter, she prepares to have a night of relaxation…until her doorbell rings.
Julian Montfort is the most beautiful and masculine man she has ever seen. He exudes ‘maleness’ from his entire body—that certain quality some men have in their DNA that makes a woman recognize her femininity…her ‘womanness.’ That part of her that is soft, malleable, and made to accept him. Drawn to him despite his unconventional arrival, Kate must answer his question: “Can you allow yourself this indulgence? It’s just one night.”
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

preorder price: 0.99

BLOOD Curse Episode 1 (BLOOD #1.1) by D.S. Wrights

BLOOD: Curse: Episode 1 (BLOOD #1.1) by D.S. Wrights #Dark #Thriller #Novella

"My name is Charlotte O’Callaghan and I am a serial killer."
"My name is Detective Matthew Craig and I am hunting a serial killer no one else believes exists."
They call her the poor cursed princess. He is one of the police force’s finest.
When upper class daughter Charlotte O’Callaghan loses her parents to a hit and run at the age of 15, she feels as if she died along with them, until one accident on the evening to her 16th birthday and a freak coincidence on the night of her parents' death anniversary changes everything.
Matthew Craig has connected seventeen deaths to each other by nothing more than the date and time of death. No one believes that these violent deaths have been executed by one person, because other than the date and time of death and them being unsolved homicides, there are no similarities. That and the hit-and-run he feels where everything started.
It is his investigation into that hit-and-run that has Charlotte and Matthew crossing paths and that changes everything.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1) by A. Zavarelli

Echo (Bleeding Hearts #1) by A. Zavarelli #Dark #BdSM

How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart?
I did and it cost me everything.
He says he owns me. And it’s true.
I’ve signed over complete control of my body and life for six months to a man I don’t know. Five years he’s been planning this. They say revenge is a dish best served cold. But my blackmailer serves it up white hot. He’s addicted to my innocence, and I’m addicted to him.
He likes to hurt me. I love to let him. He brings me to life. He sets me free. He makes my heart feel things it shouldn’t.
But he also scares me. He holds the fate of my brother’s life in his hands. A life behind bars for crimes I know he didn’t commit. My blackmailer can’t give up his revenge on my family, and I can’t be with him if he doesn’t. But I’m nothing more than a butterfly caught in his net. Do I really have a choice?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Ditching the Dream (Dream, #1) by Isabelle Peterson

Ditching the Dream (Dream #1) by Isabelle Peterson #BdSM #Menage

Feeling dead in her marriage, Elizabeth Fairchild ditches the dream of her seemingly perfect life with her husband in search of who she really is. She went from her parents' house to her husband's home and never really learned to stand on her own two feet.
She decides to leave her comfortable life in Napa Valley in search of her inner fire in New York City. She certainly didn't leave her husband to find another man, but she soon finds herself involved with two: Jack Stevens and Kevin Parker. Jack is older. He has heart-stopping good looks, is wildly successful, and is very much in control of everything around him - especially Elizabeth. Kevin is younger. He is carefree with a heart of gold and loves Elizabeth's spunk.
While Elizabeth's old life still calls to her, she also finds what she needs in New York. But which dream will she choose?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

We are an Amazon affiliate. By sharing this newsletter with your friends you will support our work!
You received this email as a free service of EroticaAfterDark. If you do not want this service anymore click here to unsubscribe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen