Samstag, 13. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 13th 2017

New Releases

Under His Protection by Doris O'Connor

Under His Protection by Doris O'Connor #BdSM

her body weight in chocolate and watching chick flicks—until her best friend drags her off to visit the local BDSM club.
Now, a birthday spanking sounds like a mighty fine idea. Especially if it’s going to be delivered by the one man she’s been secretively lusting after for weeks—her melt your panties in an instant, bad boy neighbor.
Lukas Markz can’t believe his eyes when his shy, goody-two-shoes, next-door neighbor turns up at his club, dressed as every Dom’s wet dream. He doesn’t do commitment, but witnessing her submission brings out his inner caveman. No other man is going to get to mark her soft skin or listen to the sounds of her surrender. This bundle of curves is under his protection, and he will show her what it means to be his.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Consumed by the Billionaire He can't get enough... (Seduced in Sin City Book 3) by Chelsea Cash

Consumed by the Billionaire (Seduced in Sin City Book 3) by Chelsea Cash #BdSM

Who knew that a weekend with a billionaire would completely transform me….
When I got hauled off to Vegas for the weekend and told to get laid by my best friend, I giggled. Me? A simple teacher getting pounded in Sin City? Yeah, okay…
But then, I met the gorgeous, mysterious Mr. Jakes, and he completely changed my world. Our two nights together would eternally haunt my mind and body. Every flashback I had of him inside me made my insides quiver and melt. The way his enchanting green eyes looked when they were filled with passion would forever leave me breathless…
After leaving Vegas, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. His commanding words and wicked touch had created an ache inside me that could only be satisfied by him. No other man would do.
I needed him... but did he need me? Would he call? Most of all, would I ever see him again?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 5.99

Always After Dark The Box Set (Always After Dark #1-4) by Elle Thorne

Always After Dark: The Box Set (Always After Dark #1-4) by Elle Thorne #Shifters #Bundle #SpinOff

Always After Dark is a spinoff with the white tiger from Shifters Forever: Vax, born Vittorio Tiero. He’s the one that helped Kane out during a shifter battle.
Always After Dark takes place in Dallas, Texas. The Tiero family, a group of white tiger shifters is bringing some of its business interests from Europe into the United States.

CONTROVERSY
TERRITORY
ADVERSARY
SANCTUARY
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99

Tied to You by Bibi Paterson

Tied to You by Bibi Paterson #BdSM

What happens when you hit rock bottom and can’t see a way out? Do you take the handsome stranger’s indecent proposal that seems too good to be true?
In a word, yes .
Desperation will make you do crazy things, like giving up a year of your life and travelling halfway around the world to marry a gorgeous Aussie winemaker who seems to come with more baggage than he knows what to do with.
I know I should keep my distance but there is something about him that just draws me in. Maybe it is the way he always seems to be there for me when I need it most, or that he just seems to know the right thing to say.
All I know is that the moment he kisses me on our wedding day, I am in trouble.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Black (Black #1) by T.L. Smith

Black (Black #1) by T.L. Smith #Dark #Abuse

I am loyal, but I will betray you.
I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen and she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from between her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Legally Binding (Lawyers Behaving Badly Book 1) by Cleo Peitsche

Legally Binding (Lawyers Behaving Badly Series #1) by Cleo Peitsche #BdSM #Menage #Novella

Maisie can’t hide her shock the first time she sees Ethan Brennbach’s scarred, mask-like face.
Ethan. Gorgeous except for… yeah.
Ethan, her new boss.
He’s not impressed by her lack of tact. Neither are Raphael Lattimore and Trent Banno, the handsome partners at the prestigious LB&B law firm, where gossiping about Ethan’s appearance is grounds for termination.
The whole office is brimming with secrets, some downright dangerous. Soon the secrets include Maisie herself, the illegal activities she discovers…
...And the filthy things all three of her dominant bosses expect of her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen