Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017

Kindle Erotica May 11th 2017

New Releases

Daddy's Sweet Girl A Dark Stepfamily Love Story by Stasia BlackDaddy's Sweet Girl: A Dark Stepfamily Love Story by Stasia Black #Dark #Taboo
When Mom told me she was getting married again and moving her new husband and his twenty-four year old son in with us, I thought I’d just have to spend as much time as possible studying in the campus library to avoid all of them.
I certainly never expected to learn that the marriage was simply a mutually beneficial arrangement for my mom and new stepfather, Mr. Winters. They don’t actually have feelings toward each other. I also didn’t expect him and my stepbrother, Dominick, to be such handsome, Viking-like men. Or for them to take such an interest in me.
Now at the age of 19, I suddenly find I have the family I’ve always wanted. As we all grow closer, though, lines start to blur. When Daddy and big brother start pushing those boundaries even further, will I be ready?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Bending Over For Me (His story - BDSM, DD/LG, D/S, Discipline, Spanking) by July CummingBending Over For Me by July Cumming #BdSM ##DDlg
Don't be fooled by the charm and praise of an online fan, it can be dangerous.
She would be forever etched in the confines of my heart. I had to meet her. Everything about the woman drove me absolutely nuts. Her erotic writing, her sense of humour, the online vixen she portrayed when we talked. I knew I had to have her. I didn’t want a small taste or a sample, I wanted her served to me on a silver platter, spread-open and smothered head to toe in coconut oil. One way or another, I was going to make her mine.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Big Daddy The Complete Daddy Series by B. B. Hamel
Big Daddy: The Complete Daddy Series by B. B. Hamel #taboo #bundle
Big Daddy includes five full-length, stand-alone romances featuring dirty, sexy, steamy Daddies, HEAs, and no cliffhangers.
Each story comes with a brand new, never-before-seen extended bonus epilogue!
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Buy Me Sir by Jade WestBuy Me Sir by Jade West #BDsDM
They call him the puppet master.
They say he’s dirty, dark and dangerous.
And they’re right.
He’s everything they say he is, and more.
So much more.

Alexander Henley has no idea I exist. No idea whatsoever how much I want him.
But that’s all about to change.
Because if there’s one thing I know about the puppet master, it’s that he pays well to pull women’s strings.
And I’m going to be his next purchase.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Impossible by Julia SykesImpossible by Julia Sykes #Dark #Bonus
Claudia...
My life was irrevocably changed that night; the night I was taken. I saved a man's life, but at what cost to myself? Can I convince him to save me in return?
I hate him for what he's done to me. But the longer I'm trapped with him, the harder it is to cling to that hatred. He is an enigma of a man, one who is shockingly arrogant, sweetly contrite, and frighteningly aggressive by turns. And the pain in his eyes is a mirror for my own.
The longer I remain in his grip, the more confused I become.
Is my freedom worth betraying him?

Sean...
My captive is beautiful, cunning, and defiant. The alluring combination pleases the monster in me. I want to conquer that defiance and take possession of her beauty. I crave to claim her innocence and keep it for myself.
But the man I am knows nothing could be more wrong.
I have to decide which is stronger: the monster or the man? Either way, one thing's for certain. I'm never letting her go.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. ZavarelliCrow (Boston Underworld #1) by A. Zavarelli #Dark
He’s a killer. A mobster.
The last man on earth I’d ever want to be with. I won’t lose my head just because he’s hot, Irish, and has a wicked accent to boot.
He’s one of the only leads in my best friend’s disappearance, and I don’t trust him.
So I’ve got a few rules in mind when it comes to dealing with Lachlan Crow.
1. Keep a clear head and don’t get distracted.
2. Do what’s necessary and never forget why you’re there.
3. Never, and I mean never, fall for him.
Fourth and final rule?
Throw out the book altogether. Because the rules don’t apply when it comes to the Irish mafia.
It was only supposed to be temporary, but now Lachlan thinks he owns me. He says he’s not letting me go.
And I believe him.

Lachlan.
I don’t know who she is. I don’t know why she’s here.
But if it’s my attention she wants, she has it.
The Russians want her dead, and now it’s up to me to look out for her. This girl is trouble. A distraction I can’t afford.
So why have I already decided she’s mine?
I’ve claimed her and there’s no going back now.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen