Samstag, 8. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 8th 2017

New Release

A Pull of Moonlight (Darkness Bites Book 2) by Nicole MarieA Pull of Moonlight (Darkness Bites Book 2) by Nicole Marie #Vampires #Horror #Novella

I spent my entire life thinking vampires were the enemy. I was wrong.
After spending my nights sleeping around and tormenting the vampire in my head, falling for James is truly the icing on the cake.
But it was all fun and games until I found out the vampire didn't want to be in my head any more than I wanted him to be there.
Not only does he not want to be there. He is sacrificing his own life in order to set me free.
The damn vampire is a martyr, and I’m the one he’s trying to save.
Now I need to do everything in my power to save his life.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 3.99
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher #Dark

When reclusive novelist Senna Richards wakes up on her thirty-third birthday, everything has changed. Caged behind an electrical fence, locked in a house in the middle of the snow, Senna is left to decode the clues to find out why she was taken. If she wants her freedom, she has to take a close look at her past. But, her past has a heartbeat... and her kidnapper is nowhere to be found. With her survival hanging by a thread, Senna soon realizes this is a game. A dangerous one. Only the truth can set her free.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebie

All I Need (Stay, #2) by Emily GoodwinAll I Need (Stay #2) by Emily Goodwin #Dark

“My life was hell, nothing but pain and darkness.
Every night I hoped I’d lay down to sleep and never wake up. I saw no reason to keep going. There was nothing for me, no promise of a better life. Every morning I woke up hoping this would be my last day.
Then I met her, and everything changed.”
Sold into slavery at a young age, Jackson Porter has known nothing but darkness until he is forced to kidnap a young woman with a fiery spirit who refuses to give up. Could she be all Jackson needs to awaken his dead soul?

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen