Montag, 3. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 3rd 2017

New Release

Dark Lessons by Julia SykesDark Lessons by Julia Sykes #BdSM #Standalone
One hot night with a devastatingly handsome stranger. That’s all it was supposed to be. So when my darkly domineering one-night stand turns out to be one of my instructors at Quantico, my life becomes far too complicated. I’m training as an FBI agent, but Jason has other forms of training in mind. Like bending me over his desk for a spanking.
I try to resist him, but soon we’re stealing forbidden hours of lust when no one’s watching. It could cost us both our careers, but I can’t help myself. He’s broken, and I want to be his salvation.
In return, he says he wants to protect me, to love me. But can he save me when my new job puts me directly in the path of danger?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 3.99
Love & Chaos Books 1-3 by Stephen Hoppa
Love & Chaos: Books 1-3 by Stephen Hoppa #MM #Bundle
Three novels of love, lust, suspense, intense emotion, and dark themes with in-depth characters and happily ever afters. This collection includes: Everything Between Us, Keep Me Still, and Scars by Stephen Hoppa.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebie

Whiteout (Unexpected Book 1) by Ann GrechWhiteout (Unexpected #1) by Ann Grech #MM #Novella
The moment you get all you ever wanted…
Pro-snowboarder, Reef Reid, has it all, except the one thing he desperately wants: the girl, the white picket fence and the happily ever after. At the peak of his career, he turns his back on the upcoming season and flies to a tropical island paradise to defrost.
At least that’s where he was supposed to go; a ticketing mishap has him landing in Queenstown, New Zealand, famous for its idyllic ski resorts.
Stratford ‘Ford’ Wallace understands attraction to the opposite sex. He’s a true playboy at heart after all; a genuine love ‘em and leave ‘em type. But all that is flipped on its head when the enigmatic Reef Reid literally drops out of the sky.
When a whiteout traps them together on a mountaintop, neither expects the explosive attraction that sparks between them. They’re unable to resist each other, but will they give into temptation? Or will the avalanche that tears through the mountain end them?
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen