Donnerstag, 20. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 20th 2017

New Release

Temptation's Inferno by Kat MizeraTemptation's Inferno (Inferno #2) by Kat Mizera #Menage #MM #BdSM
Two men. One threesome. Zero expectations.
Jamie Teller has had a rough year. After being blackmailed by a teammate, weathering a sex scandal, and being traded to a team on the other side of the continent, he’s overwhelmed and looking for a distraction. A sexy threesome with his burly roommate and his wife wasn’t expected--neither is his sudden attraction to a guy.
Viggo Sjoberg has been openly bisexual since he was 17, but he’d always assumed he would settle down with a woman. When he’s surprised with news he has a child from a past fling, he jumps headfirst into marriage and fatherhood, but his new wife isn't what she appeared to be. Adding to Viggo’s confusion are the feelings aroused by his seemingly straight roommate, Jamie.
When Jamie moves thousands of miles away, Viggo tells himself it’s over. Until a life-changing event puts the two men on a collision course. Suddenly, Jamie needs Viggo—badly—and Viggo is prepared to do whatever it takes to help. Even if it means he has to give up everything he always thought he wanted.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Preorder Bargain

Resurrecting Hope by Jane AnthonyResurrecting Hope by Jane Anthony #Dark
~Hope~
I’m broken.
I’m hiding.
I’m not the woman he claims he loves.
Hope Moon is a figment, a fairy tale. A single mom with sunny smiles on the outside, but whose pitch-black insides are riddled with demons.
I can’t look him in the face, can’t tell him who I am.
If I let my guard down, Jack will find me.
Jack’s wrath left me bound in hell.
Can Hank’s love set me free?

~Hank~
I’ve been hurt.
I’ve been used.
I’ve been betrayed.
But Hank Lawless isn’t a man to be trifled with.
Hope Moon has caught me like a fly in a web. Her gaze is haunted, her moves calculated. There’s more to the dark haired beauty than meets the eye. She’s hiding something.
I need to find a way to break down her defenses.
I vowed to walk beside her through her own personal hell.
But is my love enough to free her from it?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Bargain

regular price: 2.99
Zane (THE FLAMES OF VAMPIRE PASSION SERIES Book 1) by Elaine Barris
Zane (THE FLAMES OF VAMPIRE PASSION SERIES Book 1) by Elaine Barris #Paranormal
London Beckley (aka Lindy Beck):
“Human life is short. A flicker of time, and then it’s over. Live it while you can... With me.”
Those were the outrageous words Zane said to me the night I attended the adult convention to try to network and sell some books.
I had left my husband to pursue my life on my own terms rather than put up with one more word of insult. Once I arrived at the event, I was startled to find someone already at my table, Zane, claiming to be my assistant for the night. As the event progressed, amidst his antics of reading excerpts to chittering ladies, and flashing what I thought were fake fangs, he made his intentions towards me crystal clear.
Little did I know how drastically my life was about to change with Zane’s entrance into it.

Zane:
Forever is a long time.
When you’re as old as I am and you find the person you want to be with, you go for it, and don’t look back.
I discovered London through reading her books, recognized my heart’s counterpart, and looked her up to interact with her on social media. Once she announced the convention she planned to attend, I decided that was the time to go get her, and forbade my friend Jen as well as London’s other vampire fans from going. I needed London’s full attention on me, and knew how to get it.
London is sex all bottled up and I’ve got the corkscrew to pop her open. But more than that, she’s funny, kind, tenderhearted yet damaged in ways I long to fix. The woman sets my dead blood on fire. To Hell with anyone or anything that gets in my way, whether it be a former love interest who dares to threaten her, or anyone else who tries to separate us.
Our passion is a flame that will not be extinguished.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Forbidden (Songs of Perdition, #1-3) by C.D. ReissForbidden (Songs of Perdition #1-3) by C.D. Reiss #Dark #BdSM
Everything about Fiona is forbidden.
She’s a party girl with dark desires.
She’s beautiful, irresponsible, irresistible.
She’s my patient.
I’m her therapist.
I’m past past wanting her. Past possessing her. Past bedding her or protecting her.
I’m willing to be self-destructive, negligent, brave, audacious, and stronger than I ever believed possible.
She’s blunt force trauma to the heart.
And she calls another man Master.

Amazon US | Amazon UK

Savage (London Mob, #1) by Michelle St. JamesSavage (London Mob #1) by Michelle St. James #Dark #Crime
If I was Superman, Jenna was my Kryptonite.
Farrell Black is dirty, dangerous, and holds nothing sacred. Growing up on the mean streets of London, he clawed his way to the top of a criminal empire with nothing but sheer force of will and the determination to need no one.
Ever.
Then he met Jenna Carver, and all bets were off — until the day she walked out of his life without a backward glance.
Leaving him was the hardest thing she’d ever done.
As a kid, Jenna knew how people looked at her. Like she was stupid. Worthless. Poor. So she spent her life working to become someone else. Then she met Farrell Black, and their all-consuming passion blew a hole in everything she thought she knew about herself.
Until she was forced to make a terrible choice.
Now Jenna is back in London for her father's funeral, desperate to avoid the one man who can banish her hard-earned reason in favor of red-hot ecstasy. But when her father’s death is tied to an abuse of power at the highest levels, she has no choice but to ask Farrell for help.
As they work together to find answers to a puzzle that could have dangerous implications, desire threatens to undo them both — and forces Jenna to choose between keeping the secret of a lifetime and having the one man who can command her body and soul.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen