Dienstag, 18. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 18th 2017

New Release

Provocative (White Lies Duet Book 1) by Lisa Renee JonesProvocative (White Lies Duet #1) by Lisa Renee Jones #Suspense
There are those moments in life that are provocative in their very existences, that embed in our minds forever, and sometimes our very souls. They change us, mold us, maybe even save us. But some are darker, dangerous. If we allow them to, they control us. Seduce us. Quite possibly even destroy us.
The moment I walked into Sonoma's Reid Winter Winery and Vineyard and made eye contact with Faith Winter for the first time was one of those moments. Provocative because I know at least one of her secrets, of which, I suspect she has many. Provocative because she believes I was a stranger to her when we met, but I am not. Provocative because I sought her out, with no intention of touching her. But now I have. Now I want her. Now I have to have her. But that changes nothing. It doesn't change why I came for her.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 4.99
Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim, #1) by Addison Cain
Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim #1) by Addison Cain #Dark #Paranormal #Dystopia
She never had a choice.
Shepherd vows he will hunt Claire down, ready to burn her city to ash to retrieve his wayward Omega. She may be terrified of him, she may resent the pair-bond he forced, but like it or not, she is his.
Claire is desperate. The Alpha male who conquered her city, who calls her his mate, is every bit as ruthless as his reputation suggests. Wanted flyers bearing her picture litter the streets, the reward offered outrageous.
Her people are starving; there is no safe place for her to hide. It doesn’t matter. Claire has one mission: to protect the last, dwindling enclave of frightened Omega women left alive in the city. Shepherd wants them too. He wants them for his men.
Claire cannot allow that to happen.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Affliction by Jenika Snow
Affliction by Jenika Snow #Dark #BdSM #Crime
It wasn’t until Cameron that I knew what real darkness was…or that I’d crave it so much.
I’ve let the world weigh down on me, pull me under until nothing makes sense anymore. Maybe that’s how I let myself get into this mess. Maybe that’s how I’m in my current situation with a man I knew could save me from a fate worse than death. Even if being with Cameron, giving him the very part of me, the only part that’s worth anything—my body—might very well ruin me, I have to survive.
Drug lord. Crime boss. Murderer. I should fear him, be horrified by what he wants from me, by who he is. But instead I find myself wanting to please him, wanting to give myself over completely.
Because I know that gives me control over him.
Cameron Ashton reigns over the gritty underworld, the danger and violence of depravity, from his throne. A pistol is his sword, and apathy is his second-in-command. I know he’s dangerous, know he’ll break me and not think twice. But he’s my only chance, the only way I’ll survive.
And I didn’t know how true that was until he owned me.
He’s possessive and controlling. The darkness in him runs stronger, deeper than it ever has in me. Maybe we’re not so different. Maybe giving up my control to Cameron, giving him my very soul, makes me the powerful one.
Maybe, in the end, I’ll be the one who owns him.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebie

Montgomery Ink Box Set (Books 0.5, 0.6, and 1) by Carrie Ann RyanMontgomery Ink Box Set (Montgomery Ink 0.5, 0.6, 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan #BdSM #Bundle
Ink Inspired – Montgomery Ink Book 0
Shepard Montgomery loves the feel of a needle in his hands, the ink that he lays on another, and the thrill he gets when his art is finished. At least that’s the way it used to be. Once he sees Shea Little walk through his shop door for her first tattoo, he knows there’s something more to her than her prim outfits and wide eyes—he sees inspiration.

Ink Reunited – Montgomery Ink Book 0.6
When the men from Sassy Bordeau’s past walk into her tattoo shop, she’s compelled to face what she left behind. Rafe Chavez and Ian Steele will have to do more than grovel to earn back the woman they’ve always loved…and each other.

Delicate Ink – Montgomery Ink Book 1
Although wary, bearded and broody tattoo artist Austin Montgomery, and scarred-in more-ways-than-one Sierra Elder embark on a slow, tempestuous relationship. When blasts from both of their pasts intrude on their present, however, it will take more than a promise of what could be to keep them together.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen