Mittwoch, 12. April 2017

Kindle Erotica April 12th 2017

New Release

Turning Back (Turning, #2) by J.A. HussTurning Back (Turning #2) by J.A. Huss #Menage
I lived in the dark for three years. My whole world revolved around the whims and happiness of three men. It was just a trip into the forbidden. A way out of a bad situation and forward into nothingness.
Quin, with his easy smile and charming good looks. He was always there for me... Until he wasn’t.
Smith, and his dispassionate attention. He was never there for me and he never regretted it.
Bric, the one who listened, but only to himself. Self-absorbed, self-obsessed, and self-serving. He was never the one I wanted.
And now he might be the only one I have left.
It was good while it lasted, I guess. But it could’ve been so much more. It could’ve been so much better.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 2.99
Freed (Bad Boy Hitman Romance) by Terry Towers
Freed (Bad Boy Hitman Romance) by Terry Towers + Stella Noir #Dark
They gave me one job: get the information out of the girl--by whatever means necessary. It should have been easy. She's a 20-year-old preacher's daughter. Piece of cake.
Big mistake.
Rebecca is as hard and wounded as I am. She challenges me in every way.
I'm fascinated by her.
Even worse, she's making me feel something. It isn't head-over-heels, love-at-first-sight sh*t. And men like me don't change that easily for some chick. But she has me wondering...
Should I finish the job, and possibly kill the woman who dares to make me care?
Or should I spare her life and put my balls on the line to save her?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Saint A Dark Mafia Romance by Aubrey IronsSaint: A Dark Mafia Romance by Aubrey Irons #Dark #Mafia
I'm supposed to take her life. I'm going to take her body instead.
They call me a Saint, but I’m a f**king sinner.
Ruthless. Coldhearted. Killer. I was young when my parents took off and left me alone to fend for my two younger brothers. I learned to survive. I learned to fix problems, by any means necessary.
Which is exactly what I do for the Dark Saints - the Irish crime family that raised me as their own. I make the secrets stay in the shadows. I make the bodies disappear. I make the problems go away. I owe them that much.
That is, until she walks in and sees me with a smoking gun in my fist and blood on my hands.
Sierra Hammond - the kind of good girl who wants to pretend she’s bad by hanging out in the rough parts of town. But this time, she stepped into the wrong bar and ran into the wrong man.
I know the rules, and I know letting her walk out of there alive breaks every single one of them. But one look into those big brown eyes, and one touch of those sweet curves writhing and fighting against me, and I know I’m done.
I’ll start a war.
I’ll break every vow.
I’ll move heaven and hell to make her mine.
F**k the rules, I’m taking her instead.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Ruthless People by J.J. McAvoyRuthless People (Ruthless People #1) by J.J. McAvoy #Dark #Mafia
To the outside world, they look like American royalty, giving to charities, feeding the homeless, and rebuilding the city. But behind closed doors is a constant battle for dominance between two bosses, cultures, and hearts.
Ruthless People is a romantic crime fiction set in modern day Chicago and follows the life and marriage of Melody Giovanni and Liam Callahan - rivals by blood and leaders through fear. Theirs is an arranged marriage with the goal of ending years of bloodshed between the Irish and the Italians. Liam assumes he's getting a simple-minded wife, one he can control, one who bends to his every need...he’ll soon find out that his wife to be does not fit that mold.
Melody knows exactly what type of man Liam is and would rather die than give up the power she has spent her life earning.
The mafia of the past has evolved, and with rival bosses gunning for their family, Melody and Liam will have to learn to work as one to take down those who stand in their way.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Until November (Until, #1) by Aurora Rose ReynoldsUntil November (Until #1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with Asher but too bad for November fate has other plans. Asher Mayson has never had a problem getting a woman that is until November. Now all he can think about is making November his and keeping her safe.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen