Mittwoch, 15. März 2017

Review: The Beasts Within

The Beasts Within The Beasts Within by D.S. Wrights
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

abuse
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

With this novella we take a deep dive into the persona of Jay and Daniel. And, we get to compare their characters, their way of handling distrust, captivity, paranoia, as they try to figure out whom to trust, and how to go on as their only hope is Meg being on the outside.
A new - or old ? - villain, and ally are revealed!

Unlike the other diaries that weren't Meg's with this one the story does progress, albeit not much. But for me it would be okay, if it didn't at all, because it was fascinating to read about how different Dan and Jay really are.

I have to say, after this book, I am definitely team Dan!

five stars

View all my reviews

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen