Dienstag, 28. März 2017

Kindle Erotica March 28th 2017

New Release 99ct! ~ on the run with an anarchist to protect her

Anarchist's Lullaby by Tiger TarantinoAnarchist's Lullaby by Tiger Tarantino aka Katie de Long #Dark
My life went to hell the moment I punched Deckard Price. On camera, no less.
I swear, I just did what everyone was thinking. The better part of the country had been wanting to do it. His violent mainstreaming of white-nationalism struck fear into the hearts of everyone with a lick of sense. My little outburst brought smiles to millions of households, made millions of scared people laugh and feel powerful, just for a minute.
If only the story ended there.
But every action has consequences.
Now, I'm on the run, with only a mysterious anarchist trying to protect me.
It's only a matter of time before Price finds out who I am, finds me. And when he does, I'm worse than dead.
Because hell hath no fury like a neonazi who got clobbered by a girl.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct bargain ~ the final installment: decadent and dark

regular price: 2.99
Elicit (Decadence After Dark Book 5) by M. Never
Elicit: (Decadence After Dark #5) by M. Never #BdSM #Dark #Menage
Jett Fox has been surrounded by women his entire life. He knows what makes them tick, how to make them feel beautiful, and how to work their feminine wiles to his advantage. Honing sexuality is in his blood.
It's his gift.
Jett is accustomed to women eating out of the palm of his hand, but when a tall, mysterious, redheaded goddess strolls into Mansion --his domain-- the eccentric Dom finds himself enamored. She becomes an obsession in his dark, secretive, and dangerous underworld -- a world that appears one way on the outside but is entirely different within.
Forced to maintain the ruse at all costs, he'll walk a treacherous line between allegiance and lust, deliberately deceiving the one woman who means anything to him.
But the mysterious redhead has secrets of her own -- secrets inlaid so deep they could threaten to tear both their hearts, and worlds, and livelihoods apart.
You've been claimed by Kayne...seduced by Juice... now it's time to live Elicitly with Jett.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebie ~ don't read in public!

Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1) by Jenna JacobEmbracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1) by Jenna Jacob #BdSM
Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.
Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen