Freitag, 24. März 2017

Kindle Erotica March 24th 2017

New Release - a menage for 99ct!

Men of the House A MMF Romance by Abby AngelMen of the House: A MMF Romance by Abby Angel, Alexis Angel #Menage #MM
I never hold back. Unless I'm about to pull out.
Sure, I used to get along with Colt when I married his mother. But when she passed away it started a rocky relationship for us. Then I got married again.
That's when a little brat entered the picture.
Walking around the house in clothes too small for her.
Tempting me.
Teasing him.
Making us both have forbidden thoughts.
We'll have her separately. But can she handle us together?

There's a lot of forces trying to make sure that we fail. But through it all, there's a tantalizing possibility that comes into the picture.
It might change our lives forever.
If it doesn't tear us apart first.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deal - tame-ish! But such a beast for a beauty

regular price: 3.99
All for a Rose (The Blood Realm #1) by Jennifer Blackstream
All for a Rose (The Blood Realm #1) by Jennifer Blackstream #Paranormal
* It is recommended that you read the Blood Prince series first, but you won’t be lost if you don’t. May contain spoilers for books in the Blood Prince series.
A Man Becoming a Beast . . .
The naga lord Daman is trapped between forms, half man half wyvern. Once the savior of enslaved changelings all over the kingdom of Sanguenay, Daman is now a danger to everyone around him. The curse that holds him prisoner in his own skin and scales keeps him in a constant state of imbalance, his altruistic nature fighting with the quick and violent temper of his more bestial side. When his plan to capture the witch who cursed him fails and leaves him with a sweet and beautiful changeling, Daman finds himself with the perfect opportunity to prove to himself that he is more man than beast. But hope dies a little more every day, and with every passing sunset, Daman finds his temper growing more and more out of control…
A changeling searching for freedom . . .
Guilt is eating Gigi alive. Since her family lost their fortune and had to move out of their mansion to a poor farm, Gigi has never felt better--and her sister has never felt worse. It seems that every time Gigi digs her hands into the earth to work the farm, she feels stronger, and every time her sister even thinks about working the land, she grows weaker. Gigi’s existence is about easing her sister’s pain, and the guilt over wanting freedom from that responsibility is killing her. What does it say about her loyalty when she leaps at a chance to be the prisoner of a monster just to get away from being her sister’s keeper? And what does it say about her that this monster makes her feel more alive than she ever imagined?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebie - a Rockstar!

Fatal Desires (Fatal Cross Live! #1) by Theresa HissongFatal Desires (Fatal Cross Live! #1) by Theresa Hissong #Romance
For years, I have worked behind the scenes for my cousin’s band, living my life as simply as possible. Running the inner workings of a rock band is the only thing I know to do. My only saving grace is a long vacation soaking up the sun in some exotic locations around the world between tours.
One steamy night on an island with Taylor Vaughn, the guitarist for the rock band Fatal Cross, and my world is turned upside down. When he doesn’t return my calls, I end up going through hell alone. Little do I know, he’s fighting his own personal demons.
When he fills in on my cousin’s tour for a few weeks, I am forced to work with the man who stole my heart months before on a private island. It isn’t easy being around him, but I am determined to keep my head low and pray this tour ends soon, but does anything ever go as planned?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen