Dienstag, 21. März 2017

Kindle Erotica march 21st 2017

New Release

Twice as Hard by Amber A. Bardan Twice as Hard by Amber A. Bardan #Menage #BdSM #Novella
They caught me. Naked, shivering and dripping after a spontaneous swim in the forest. Two rugged men whose hard gazes captivated and scared me all at once.
They warned me. Told me I was on private property and I needed to obey the law…or I would be punished.
The idea of them both punishing me, pleasuring me, kept tormenting me. I couldn't want them. I shouldn't. But I did.
I didn't mean to trespass again. I thought I could retreat without notice. But they're coming for me.
To show me the pleasure in pain. To show me just how right forbidden can feel. And to love me twice as hard as I ever fantasized.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 2.99
Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1) by M. Robinson
Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere #1) by M. Robinson #MC #Dark #SpinOff
I once read that every warrior hoped an honorable death would find him. I always went looking for mine, but not even the Reaper wanted me.
I was trained to kill. I was trained to not ask why. To take orders and just march in line. Hooah motherfucker.
Life or death.
Ride or die.
And I’m not only talking about the military. I’m talking about the life that led me on the road to nowhere.
My life.
I fought for my brothers.
I fought for my family.
I fought for my country.
And I fought for her…
Never realizing I might die for them too.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Brutal (Detroit After Dark, #1) by K.S. Adkins Brutal (Detroit After Dark #1) by K.S. Adkins #Dark #Abuse
My name is Macy Kowalski.
I'm a registered nurse, a pharmaceutical scientist, a founding member of the Detroit Police Department’s barely-legal Shadow Squad, and a walking case study in 21st century man problems.
I like things calm and orderly. I have a soft spot for people, so I spend my days developing a formula to help cancer patients escape their suffering. My research has caught the eye of some dangerous members of the self-medicating community, and now I have to make sure my plans aren’t polluted by unsavory people who’d rather destroy me, my friends, and my city.
By night I have a part-time partner and full-time guardian, Detective Jonas Rafe, fellow member of the Shadow Squad. He is as volatile and unpredictable as anything I’ve ever dealt with in a lab. I’m smart enough to protect myself when handling chemicals, but I’m still learning when it comes to him.
He’s sweet when his mouth is closed, but there’s no way to prepare for when it opens. In time, his actions speak louder than his words, and though I vowed to never put my trust in another cop, he makes me want to take chances.
He’s the law, and he wants to protect me. They all do. But I’m neither as fragile nor as pure as he wants me to be. I’m a nerd with a gun fetish. I’m tired of observing, and it’s time for me to be in on the action. When he finds out what I've been up to in Detroit after dark, our relationship is tested, loyalties are divided, and lives are put in jeopardy.
When our team is under fire, Jonas will finally see the real me. When he does, will he see what he wants to see, or will he be the one who finally breaks me?
My name is Macy Kowalski. I am a brawler.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen