Sonntag, 19. März 2017

Kindle Erotica March 19th 2017

New Release

On His Knees by Adira AugustOn His Knees by Adira August #MM #BdSM #Novella
Sometimes it's the cop who needs to hit the floor... As a homicide cop, every blood-soaked crime scene settled in my bones and snaked around my spine. There was only one way to exorcise the images from my soul ...
Inside the club, I stopped to scan the room. He was here, Camden Snow. A Norse sex god in the guise of unpretentious youth. Only his ice-blue eyes gave evidence of the Dom who took whomever he wished, whatever way he wanted, with a look and a nod. Merciless.
Cam found me watching him and fixed me with his arctic gaze. This time, I didn't walk away. He cocked an eyebrow. Well?
The last thing I needed was mercy.
I dropped to my knees.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargain

regular price: 4.99
His Agenda Books 1-3 Series Boxed Set by Dori Lavelle
His Agenda: Books 1-3 Series Boxed Set by Dori Lavelle #Dark
When I married Jude Macknight, he promised to protect me from the world. I never thought the most dangerous place would be my own home, and the man I love would be my worst nightmare.
Once upon a time, I loved him. But that love is dead. Unwilling to let me go, I've become his obsession. His heart is dark and damaged, and he will stop at nothing to make sure I remain in a marriage I no longer want, inside my gilded cage.
Each day I pull away from Jude, I watch him transform into a monster. Before my eyes, he becomes a man I don't recognize, a dangerous man. He makes it clear that I belong to him, that my life is no longer my own. If I leave, he'll kill me. But if I stay, I'll die a slow death.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebie

The Untouchables Bundle (Book 1 - 3) (dark paranormal romance) Take Me, Tempting Gray, and Merely Immortal by T.A. GreyThe Untouchables Bundle (Book 1 - 3) : Take Me, Tempting Gray, and Merely Immortal (The Untouchables #1-3) by T.A. Grey #Dark #Paranormal
Take Me Book 1 - Dominic Blackmoore (the politician)
Tempting Gray Book 2 - Grayson Blackmoore (the security agent)
Merely Immortal Book 3 - Lucas Blackmoore (the rockstar)
Rogue Blood Book 4 - Vasilius Blackmoore (the scarred computer expert)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen