Donnerstag, 16. März 2017

Kindle Erotica March 16th 2017

New Releases

BOUND A Dark Bad Boy Romance by Leah WildeBOUND by Leah Wilde #Dark #Mafia
She’s bound and bared and mine to touch as I please.
She should’ve said yes in the very beginning. This could have been avoided – all of this… Unpleasantness.
But she chose to defy me, and I am not a man who takes kindly to defiance. That explains why she is bound and gagged and bent over my desk. It explains why she’s moaning. It explains why I won’t release her until she begs for my body.
This began as a business deal, but it has become so much more. Sasha Norton was just an innocent woman, the owner of a shop that happened to contain something I needed. Me? I’m the farthest thing from innocent.
I’m the king of this town, and the mastermind behind a drug trafficking ring that makes the cartels look like low-level chumps on the street corner.
All I needed was a temporary place to store my stash. How hard was that? I even offered to pay her for her trouble. And yet, she denied me.
I tried to reason with her, but when it became clear that reason was not sufficient, I was forced to resort to this.
Out came the handcuffs. Out came the chains. And out came the beast that was slumbering inside me.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Beg Me Sold By My Brother by Gisele St. ClaireBeg Me: Sold By My Brother by Gisele St. Claire #Dark
My stepbrother, Aiden, was all I had left. After he inherited his father’s multi-million dollar company, we entered a partnership.
It wasn’t what I’d pictured. He wanted me to make the best use of my assets and paraded me in front of his business associates.
Then I saw him. Lucas Ferris. He wasn’t like the others who were middle-aged and pot-bellied. He was sex on a stick.
Six foot four with inky black hair. I swear he smoldered when he looked at me. I did my work for Aiden that night and left, returned to my room and went to bed.
But the door opened later that night and I discovered that my stepbrother sold my virginity to Mr. Ferris and he was here to collect.
My revenge, when it comes, will be brutal and Aiden will discover he underestimated his sister. As for Mr Ferris, well, he’s doing things to my body that I never thought I wanted but craved so much...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Behind His Lens by Beth MicheleBehind His Lens by Beth Michele #MM #Novella
Sometimes life throws us curve balls.
Jake Donovan was mine.
It was supposed to be a one-time thing. A birthday gift for my girlfriend Willow. He wasn't supposed to have this effect on me.
But he did.
He wasn't supposed to consume me.
But he did.
He wasn't supposed to touch me in places no other man had before.
But he did.
And I wanted him to do it again.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains


regular price: 4.99
Under His Command Trilogy The Complete Series by Lili Valente
Under His Command Trilogy: The Complete Series (Under His Command #1-3) by Lili Valente #BdSM #Bundle
CONTROLLING HER PLEASURE
Blake Roberts has everything he’s ever wanted—fame, money, and ownership of the hottest chain of tattoo parlors in the country. But he’s haunted by his first love, his former foster sister, Erin. The matching tattoo they share is a constant reminder of who he was before he learned how to control his emotions, his desire, and a woman’s pleasure.
He needs to purge her from his heart, and he’ll do whatever it takes to be free.
Erin Perry’s been burned by love and she’s not ready to put her body under a man’s control, let alone her heart. But then Blake shows up, the only man she ever truly loved. Blake is ruthlessly handsome, and seething commanding energy that has her aching to submit.
To be pleasured, tamed, owned, and put under His control.

COMMANDING HER TRUST
Blake Roberts is falling hard for his old flame and won’t stop until Erin is his. He doesn’t simply want her body; he wants her submission, her abandon, and the wounded heart she’s trying so hard to hide.
He wants all of her and he’s pulling out all the stops—in the bedroom and out—until she surrenders.
For Erin, what started as a charade has become all too real. She’s never experienced anything like the savage bliss she’s discovered in Blake’s arms. He tests her, dominates her, and if she doesn’t gain her freedom, soon he’ll own her—body and soul.
She has to escape even if running from Blake feels like running from the only home she’s ever known.

CLAIMING HER HEART
Blake has what he thought he wanted—Erin’s submission, her trust, and the woman he loves back in his bed. But with her submission comes protection of her secrets. Erin is in trouble and an innocent life hangs in the balance. Blake knows he can help her break free of the past, but he doesn’t know if a man like himself belongs in her future.
How can he swear to protect her from danger when he has a dark side of his own.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Highlander (An Impossible Novel) (Impossible, #10) by Julia Sykes
Highlander (An Impossible Novel) (Impossible #10) by Julia Sykes #Dark #BdSM
A woman on the run…
My Master is dead. He was my whole world. He was also my protector. Without his ownership, I’ve become a pawn to be used by the more bloodthirsty members of the Russian Mafia. To survive, I need to outwit them. If the man who helped kill my Master doesn’t find me first.
A man on the hunt…
She put a bullet in my chest to protect the monster she called Master. I’d thought she was a victim, but she was a deadly adversary. Now, I’ll stop at nothing to get my revenge. I’ll bring her to justice if I have to chase her halfway around the world.
A forbidden attraction…
When MI5 agent Finlay MacClellan hunts down Alicia Camden, sparks fly. Obsessive hatred turns to burning lust. Both struggle to use it to their advantage, wielding desire as a weapon.
But when Finlay discovers the truth of Alicia’s dark past, can lust turn to love?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Tied to His Betrayal (Dirty Little Secrets, #2) by Stacey Kennedy
Tied to His Betrayal (Dirty Little Secrets #2) by Stacey Kennedy #BdSM #Standalone
Darius Bennett can’t live without supreme control. A self-made billionaire, he’s rich enough to get anything—and any woman—he wants, yet he’s still haunted by a broken relationship. Five years ago, Darius let Taylor Erikson go because he knew he could never give her what she truly wanted: his heart. But the moment Taylor walks back into his life, bruised and beaten, Darius blames himself. To make good on his betrayal, he vows to help her heal—in and out of the sheets.
Once upon a time, Darius was Taylor’s world. Now his fierce embrace is exactly what she needs to get back on her feet. But Taylor pays a heavy price for her sizzling nights with Darius. As the emotional ties become stronger than ever and the paparazzi hunt her down for their next juicy story, Taylor must face some hard truths. They can’t go back. And to move forward, the key to loving Darius isn’t about keeping his secrets—it’s about exposing them.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
His by Jenika Snow
His by Jenika Snow #Dark #BdSM
Bethany Sterling comes from a privileged family, one that believes in modern- day marriage arrangements. On the outside she plays the part of the perfect daughter, but on the inside she is looking for another way out. She hides what she really wants in life, because showing her dreams and aspirations is a weakness she can't afford to reveal. As soon as Abe saw her he knew that he would go to any lengths to make her his. He is trained to be lethal, stealthy, and have no remorse in his actions. His dark needs take control of him until he is nothing more than a machine intent on following his plan. Bethany finally gets her wish for a new life, but it isn't how she envisioned it. Now with Abe she realizes that his need for her runs deep. He looks at her as if he owns not only her body, but her soul, too. His possessiveness is something she should fear, but she is also compelled and attracted to him because of it. It is those turbulent emotions pulling her in different directions that will have Bethany deciding how far she is willing to go.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Screams in the Darkness (Dark Screams Book 1) by Sabrina SamplesScreams in the Darkness (Dark Screams #1) by Sabrina Samples #Dark #BdSM #SelfHarm
After attempting suicide Alexandra Parker was dropped off and forgotten about in the local asylum. But the attempts didn't stop and the cutting only got worse. Alexandra would soon find other ways to make the screaming in her head disappear. After being one of the asylums most violent patients, she finds that one of the orderlies has caught her attention.
Brandon isn't what he seems, under the surface he has issues of his own. It is through her infatuation that Alexandra learns that the quickest way to recovery is to submit to Brandon and the demons he hides beneath his tongue. Is she ready for all that his submission entails?
She was his cure, but he was her disease.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Crash (Crash, #1) by Drew JordanCrash (Crash #1) by Drew Jordan #Dark
The greatest love stories begin with blood…
There is blood. There is pain. And there is him. These are the first things I register when I wake up, the lone survivor in an Alaskan plane crash. He carries me to safety over rough terrain and brings me to his cabin in the woods. He has no name. Or none he will tell me.
As snow creeps across the harsh and isolated landscape, he is my only company. My protector, my caretaker. A fascinating enigma, with mysterious eyes, gentle hands, and a rough voice that demands more from me than I ever expected to give. I make up different stories, different names for him depending on his mood, because I know nothing about him except that he is my only connection to the real world I want to return to. So I work to please him, plotting my escape, yet all the while I start to crave him and every touch of his dominating body.
He has saved me from the cold. From death. But in taking me and my body, will he destroy me?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. RobertsCaptive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1) by C.J. Roberts #Dark #BdSM
Caleb is a man with a singular interest in revenge. Kidnapped as a young boy and sold into slavery by a power-hungry mobster, he has thought of nothing but vengeance. For twelve years he has immersed himself in the world of pleasure slaves searching for the one man he holds ultimately responsible. Finally, the architect of his suffering has emerged with a new identity, but not a new nature. If Caleb is to get close enough to strike, he must become the very thing he abhors and kidnap a beautiful girl to train her to be all that he once was.
Eighteen-year-old Olivia Ruiz has just woken up in a strange place. Blindfolded and bound, there is only a calm male voice to welcome her. His name is Caleb, though he demands to be called Master. Olivia is young, beautiful, naïve and willful to a fault. She has a dark sensuality that cannot be hidden or denied, though she tries to accomplish both. Although she is frightened by the strong, sadistic, and arrogant man who holds her prisoner, what keeps Olivia awake in the dark is her unwelcome attraction to him.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen