Samstag, 4. Februar 2017

Kindle Erotica February 4th 2017

New Release

Ruthless (Playboys in Love) by Gina L. MaxwellRuthless (Playboys in Love #2) by Gina L. Maxwell #Menage #Humor #Standalone
People call me Ruthless for a reason.
Whether I'm in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I'm either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.
Until I met her.
She's a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can't happen again.
My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I'm her boss, and I'm supposed to act like I don't want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.
But I've never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned. It's time to take what I want and show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 5.99
Lords of the City - The Complete Series A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance by Alice Ward
Lords of the City - The Complete Series: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Lords of the City #1-3) by Alice Ward #Suspense
Sleek and formidable, Chicago is an empire, controlled by the men and women who rule from the upper floors. Beneath gray skies, there’s an order to the city, but when office hours are over, a scorching heat pulses within its walls that has nothing to do with the sun.
The Lords of the City series follows the sexy exploits of the billionaires who rule the city and the women they love. These billionaires are definitely not boys - they are men, grown up, alpha to the core, and bad in a bad boy way. So, settle in for a deliciously bumpy ride.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Knight (Impossible, #4) by Julia Sykes
Knight (Impossible #4) by Julia Sykes #BdSM #Dark #Standalone
My captor tormented me until I forgot my own name. Then my new Master came and saved me. He tries to make me see him as FBI agent Smith James, but I can only think of him as Master.
He is obsessed with putting the pieces of my shattered soul back together. He wants to heal me, but I'm scared. If I'm not a slave, he won't be my Master anymore. I might be a shadow of the woman I was, but without him I would cease to exist altogether.
I've found my salvation in his obsession, my freedom in his captivity. If I can make him love me, he'll never let me go.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

regular price: 2.99
Alpha Next Door (Wolves Hollow, #1) by Natalie Kristen
Alpha Next Door (Wolves Hollow, #1) by Natalie Kristen #Shifter #Novella
My captor tormented me until I forgot my own name. Then my new Master came and saved me. He tries to make me see him as FBI agent Smith James, but I can only think of him as Master.
He is obsessed with putting the pieces of my shattered soul back together. He wants to heal me, but I'm scared. If I'm not a slave, he won't be my Master anymore. I might be a shadow of the woman I was, but without him I would cease to exist altogether.
I've found my salvation in his obsession, my freedom in his captivity. If I can make him love me, he'll never let me go.
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Freebies

Caged Season 1 Episode 1 by T.N. KingCaged: Season 1 Episode 1 by T.N. King #BdSM #Dark #Short #Bonus
Zachary Russells is one of the hottest, sexiest male celebrities of all time, and he is only twenty-one. In an alternate world where humans are property, Zachary finds himself wanting a companion, and a human pet seems the perfect choice. Much to his surprise, the day Zachary walked into a pet shop to buy his new human pet, he didn't expect rebellion and independence coming from his purchase. In a hot, steamy, sexy, story where dominance is favored in public, submission is a given, and punishment is handed out, can his new pet, Megan, adapt to her new owners wants and needs?
Bonus: Serving Mistress Quinn by NJ Cole
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Guest House (Menage Romance, #1) by Sasha Jayne MorettiGuest House (Menage Romance, #1) by Sasha Jayne Moretti #Menage
College student, Taryn Moore, planned to spend spring break with her friends. But everything changes when she learns a grant has fallen through, forcing her to spend every penny she saved from her part-time job to pay the tuition balance.
All her plans were ruined until she runs--literally--into her gorgeous professor. During a dinner in his home with his equally beautiful wife, Taryn's elated when they offer their guest house to her for free.
It doesn't take long, however, for Taryn to realize that the sexy couple has other plans for her--things most virgins never even fantasize. Yet, what surprises her the most is the instant sexual attraction she feels toward the couple.
And how much she yearns to be invited into their bed.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Trust in Daddy by Tiffany BanksTrust in Daddy by Tiffany Banks #Taboo #FF
Savannah only wanted a bit of harmless girl-on-girl fun with her family's sexy housekeeper, Cerisa. She never imagined that her Stepdad, Marcus, would have camera's on the two women's escapades.
Marcus only wanted to catch the thief who was stealing his belongings. He never imagined that he'd be watching one of the sexiest video's he'd ever seen. And, in his wildest dreams, he didn't think he would ever think of his stepdaughter, Savannah, that way.
But, now the cat was out of the bag -- what kind of adventure could Savannah and Marcus have? And would Savannah trust in him enough for them both to fulfill their craziest desires?
Find out what happens in this Daddy taboo short!
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen