Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2017

Kindle Erotica February 2nd 2017

New Release

Beautiful Assassin by Skyla MadiBeautiful Assassin (Syndicate #1) by Skyla Madi #Dark
Spoiler alert. I fall in love with the man who comes in the night.
He watches me down the scope of his rifle, and it’s terrifying and exhilarating, not knowing when he’ll squeeze the trigger.
If he’ll squeeze the trigger.
Maybe I’ll die tonight…
…maybe I’ll die next week.
It’s a sick and twisted game, but it’s ours. And just when I think our story ends at a distance, he comes in close, thrusting himself into my life.
We are at war, he and I, and eventually, he’ll have to kill me.
If he doesn’t, someone else will.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deals

regular price: 9.99
Hitman - The Series by Alexis Abbott
Hitman - The Series by Alexis Abbott #Suspense #Bundle
These six bad boys are used to getting what they want...
Hitmen. They're the toughest of the tough, but with their ladies, they're as sweet as can be. If you're looking for an adrenaline rush, soft girls learning to be strong, and hard men learning to be loving, with a happily-ever-after bow tied on top, you're not going to want to miss this collection.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Driven (Racing For Love Book 1) by Jayne Rylon
Driven (Cougar Challenge #9) by Jayne Rylon #Menage #Standalone #Novella
Lynn Madison transformed from repressed corporate drone to bold seductress overnight when her online friends at Tempt the Cougar encouraged her to take charge of her destiny. Their advice haunts her as she drools over the hottest Italian stallion on the planet while stranded in an airport.Sebastian Fiori is a master of speed. A rally car driver, he’s used to winning on and off the track. He sees no need to put on the brakes when a sexy sophisticate revs his engine. After spotting Lynn’s decadent ménage novel, he decides to take her for the ride of a lifetime—with his navigator Mark.Storm delays would be far more upsetting if Lynn’s young stud wasn’t offering a first-class ticket to indulge her fantasy. Neither of them expects their rendezvous to last beyond their transatlantic flight on his private jet. But sometimes there’s no escaping the forces of nature.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Submitting to the Incubus (The Children of Lilith, #5) by Bliss Devlin
Submitting to the Incubus (The Children of Lilith #5) by Bliss Devlin
A deal with the devil...
Marissa Brandt hunts demons for a living—until a mission goes terribly wrong when her pyromancer abilities go berserk.
Fearful that she’s becoming one of the monsters she’s been taught to hate, Marissa is desperate enough take the deal offered by Michael Amestra, the charismatic CEO of Archangel Security Networks. He promises to give her a new identity and teach her how to control her abilities. But there’s one big catch: Michael is an incubus, and her new life requires her to submit to his every desire.
A dangerous intimacy...
As an alpha male incubus, Michael requires a human companion like Marissa. But after the disastrous conclusion of his last relationship, falling in love is not on the agenda.
That’s what he tells himself … but the more time they spend together, the more the ice around his protector’s heart threatens to thaw and crack wide open.
A fateful decision...
Their business-only arrangement slowly becomes much more—until Marissa uncovers a shocking secret. While she wrestles with the pain of betrayal, all her doubts and fears about Michael find new strength.
Then her old hunting partner resurfaces, offering her a way back to her former life. Will Marissa return to the cold simplicity of vengeance...or gamble everything on the heart of a demon?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Krinos (Take Over Series) by T.L. SmithKrinos (Take Over #1) by T.L. Smith #Dark
My life was simple. Follow instructions, learn the family business and be prepared to take over when the time has come. My name is Eliza, although people in the business know me as Krinos. One thing you should know about me is that my father is a drug lord, the boss in these parts.
I am prepared to do whatever it takes to step up to the challenge and run the family business, to make my father proud, a business filled with drugs, sex and death. What I’m not prepared for, though, is him, the Greek God who walks into my life and threatens to rock my world.
Now, my life has just got complicated. But don’t misunderstand, complicated is not a weakness. My father was not a man to cross, so expect nothing less from me. I am my father’s daughter, and I will be the boss.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Crushed (Seven Forbidden Arts) by Charmaine PaulsCrushed (Seven Forbidden Arts 0) by Charmaine Pauls #Paranormal
If your father is a powerful criminal, you can't trust anyone, especially not the stranger who saves you.
Lily is on the run for her father's sins. Having escaped a brutal attack on her home that left her dad's small army and her beloved nana dead, she finds a job and a cheap room in Camps Bay, South Africa. When the men from Sky Communications track her down, she's forced to flee again. This time, Lily ends up homeless, alone on a bench under a brewing winter storm in a violent city. It's a lucky coincidence that Jacob appears through the mist just before a gang finds her in the dark, deserted park. Or is it?
After offering Lily shelter for the night, Jacob's flat is destroyed in an explosion. With Jacob's help, Lily tries to locate her father in search of his protection. In a whirlwind escapade from Africa to France, danger always a step behind, Lily learns about desire, love, survival and trust. Eventually, she'll also learn about betrayal ... and the truth about the savior to who she gave her body and heart.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Bound by Lies (Bound, #1) by Hanna PeachBound by Lies (Bound #1) by Hanna Peach #BdSM
Our love is on his terms. He contacts me only through notes − unpredictable and untraceable. When we meet, he can touch me, but I’m not allowed to touch him. When we make love, it’s only after I have been bound and blindfolded. It’s the only time I truly feel alive. Which is why I play along with it. For now.
Caden Thaine is the most sinfully beautiful man I have ever seen. But more than that, his touch sets me on fire. And dear God, do I ache for him. I don’t know where he lives or even what he does. But this doesn’t scare me. My only fear is that one day his messages will stop.
I know he’s hiding something. But that’s okay. I am hiding things, too. Like my real name and... who I really am. But what we have is enough. Sort of. And everything works…
Until one day, I follow him.
Soon our dark pasts will collide and I will discover just how much we are both bound by lies.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen