Montag, 20. Februar 2017

Kindle Erotica February 20th 2017

New Release

Whatever It Takes - A Standalone Second Chance Bad Boy Romance (Bad Boys After Dark Book 8) by Gabi MooreWhatever It Takes - A Standalone Second Chance Bad Boy Romance (Bad Boys After Dark #8) by Gabi Moore #SciFi #Standalone
EMILY:
He was going to be a space jockey, and I was going to save the planet.
Too bad it didn’t work out that way.
After what happened at the fraternity that night, everyone has written me off as an unrepentant slut. And to be honest, I’m not sure that they’re even wrong. I don’t care, anyway. After he left, nothing much matters to me anymore.
I used to have dreams, but these days, I count myself lucky if I can make it through the day without having my humiliating past rubbed in my face…

FELIX:
I blame myself for what happened to Emily.
I should have been there for her and I wasn’t. When I found out I was offered a post on a Mars mission that others would have killed to have, I took the opportunity by the horns. But it cost me everything. It cost me her.
Now I have a second chance. She’s still as beautiful as I remember, but she hates my guts and I don’t blame her.
I’ll never forget that night we spent together under the stars, a lifetime ago when we were both still horny kids. But does she still remember…?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 3.99
Stark Series - Boxed Set Layers, Inner Core, Outer Core by Sigal Ehrlich
Stark Series - Boxed Set: Layers, Inner Core, Outer Core (Stark #1-3) by Sigal Ehrlich
Layers:
According to Hayley love is a subject of ridicule, a myth created by hopeless romantics. When Hayley makes a resolution to declare her loose lifestyle era R.I.P, it’s all good in theory…
That is until she meets Daniel Stark, a well-respected, mid-thirties business man who is known for his short temper, lack of steady relationships as well as his strict preserve of his private life. Opinionated, sharp tongued Hayley accidently steps into his office leaving Daniel resolved to put Hayley in her place and have her in his bed.
Both Hayley and Daniel can’t avoid the immediate instigation of the attraction between them. In a unanimously agreed upon verdict by Hayley and her two best friends, Ian the gay self-absorbed, aspiring model and Natasha the witty, borderline neurotic soul mate, Daniel Stark is to be Hayley’s pure physical attraction, emotions aside era closure.
Will it indeed be a closure, or a beginning to something neither Hayley nor Daniel ever bargained for…

Inner Core:
When Hayley makes a resolution to take back the control over her life, and declare their relationship R.I.P, it’s all good in theory… That is until Daniel decides to prove her wrong and get her back.
Together, Hayley and Daniel seem to have it all. But can love ever be enough when two strong personalities collide and while reality takes the lead? Faced with more obstacles than she could have ever bargain for when it comes to Daniel, struggling to keep her own identity while sharing a life with her man. Buds of doubt start rooting in Hayley’s confidence, making her rethink her decision.
And just when it seems that they might make it together after all, life happens. Bringing a threat that neither Hayley nor Daniel could ever anticipate, a threat that could break them apart forever . . .
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Delicious Complication by Sabrina Sol
Delicious Complication (Delicious Desires #2) by Sabrina Sol
Temptation is a dish best served hot...
Event planner Daisy Robles can't remember a time when celebrity restaurateur?and celebrated playboy?Brandon Montoya didn't make her nuts. His infuriating arrogance, his hotness...his undeniable sexual energy. One night and whole lot of expensive tequila later, Daisy's self-control is AWOL. And Brandon's making her crazy in all the right ways.
When their tequila-fueled make-out session hits the tabloids, Brandon is furious. At least until he realizes his "relationship" with Daisy is his chance to get his ill mother to Los Angeles for treatment. All he has to do is convince Daisy to be his pretend fiancée for two weeks...
The deal? No sex and no falling in love. But all it takes is a little heat to find themselves in a deliciously compromising position...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Stripped A Bad Boy Next Door Romance by Nikki Chase
Stripped: A Bad Boy Next Door Romance by Nikki Chase
I broke my own rules for him.
For one mind-blowing, toe-curling night.
Now he’s back, and he wants all of me.
He wants to know all my deep, dirty secrets.
He won’t stop until he’s stripped me bare.
I never thought I’d see him again, especially not in this sleepy little town. He’s not a SEAL anymore, but otherwise he’s just as tall, dark, and dominating as I remember.
I can see the hunger in his eyes. It makes me want to surrender, to submit to his desires. I want his hard, sculpted body pinning me down, claiming me as his property.
Then, he moves in next door.
Perfect, right?
Except I need to stay away from him. He's completely, non-negotiably off-limits, even if he says he wants to protect me, even if I crave his intoxicating touch.
He’s not supposed to be here. There shouldn’t be any trace of my old life left.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Forbidden (Songs of Perdition, #1-3) by C.D. ReissForbidden (Songs of Perdition #1-3) by C.D. Reiss #BdSM #Dark
Everything about Fiona is forbidden.
She’s a party girl with dark desires.
She’s beautiful, irresponsible, irresistible.
She’s my patient.
I’m her therapist.
I’m past wanting her. Past possessing her. Past bedding her or protecting her.
I’m willing to be self-destructive, negligent, brave, audacious, and stronger than I ever believed possible.
She’s blunt force trauma to the heart.
And she calls another man Master.
-----
This book contains Kick, Use, and Break from the Perdition Series. It is the ENTIRE STORY with a complete beginning, middle and end.
If you read Kick and Use, Break is easily found in the table of contents, and it's a full length novel.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1) by Jenna JacobEmbracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis #1) by Jenna Jacob #BdSM #Dark
Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.
Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Limerence (Limerence #1) by Claire C. RileyLimerence (Limerence #1) by Claire C. Riley #Dark #Vampires
One man's obsession could destroy them all.
Despite her love for her fiancé, Mia Lawrence finds herself inexplicably drawn to Mr Breckt- the mysterious new owner of the Island. Her thoughts are constantly consumed with the handsome and powerful stranger. However, there is much more to him than she realises, something dangerous and supernatural.
Mr Breckt is used to getting what he wants, and now he wants Mia, at any cost! With his obsession spiralling out of control, he knows that time is running out. A war is coming. Blood will be shed, and lives will be lost, but he will have to rid himself of his obsession of Mia before it’s too late.
Mia and Oliver must now fight the very evil that threatens to come between them. If either of them fails, it will be more than their love for each other that will be lost.
Ultimately, all three will have to make a sacrifice that will change each other’s destiny forever… but will it be the right one?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen