Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017

Kindle Erotica February 15th 2017

New Release

regular price: 2.99
Claimed by Two Masters (BDSM Connections Book 3) by Claire Thompson
Claimed by Two Masters (BDSM Connections Book 3) by Claire Thompson #BdSM #Menage
One submissive. Two Masters. Three hearts.
Shea O’Connor has a secret. Beneath the façade of a proper, vanilla young lady lurks a dirty girl who dreams of whips, chains and a Master to claim her. When she finally gets up the courage to explore her darkest fantasies at a local BDSM club, her world explodes with possibilities, including submission to not one but two sexy Masters.
Steve Hartman and Zach Wilder are more than just best friends; they are sensual sadists, sharing a dungeon where they train women in the art and passion of erotic submission. As they initiate Shea into the world of BDSM, peeling away layer after layer of shyness, modesty and resistance, Shea is not the only person experiencing soul-level transformation. Steve and Zach’s cardinal rule of keeping their hearts out of their training is sorely tested.
Each new experience draws Shea deeper into a world of intense D/s that leaves her breathless and longing for more. The trouble is, relationships can get complicated, especially between three. The last thing either guy expected was to fall in love—with the same girl.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Bargains

regular price: 4.99
Retribution by Natasha Knight
Retribution by Natasha Knight #Dark #BdSM
Adam
Payback’s a bitch — or it would be for Elle.
Fifteen years ago, my sister was kidnapped. For months, she'd endured hell. Somehow, she'd survived it. Someway, she'd escaped her captors. Fifteen years I’d been waiting for this moment, all that time, planning, preparing, readying to put things into motion. To finally make the SOB pay for what he’d done.
Killing him was too easy. Too quick. No. There was a much better way to exact revenge.
Take what he loved best.
Break it.
Break her.
I just didn’t realize that in the process of destroying the girl, I’d destroy myself.

Elle
“I only want your pain.”
I hadn’t understood what those words meant, not really. Not until he made me understand.
I noticed Adam the first day he moved into my building. He was a badass on a bike in a thousand-dollar suit. When he looked at me, it was with a hunger just this side of obscene.
Our meetings were strange, accidental. Too coincidental. There was something about Adam. Something I couldn’t put my finger on.
Something I couldn’t resist.
He told me I didn’t know him. He warned me to run as far from him as I could. He was moody. Dark. I’d found it romantic. I didn’t know and wouldn’t realize until it was too late that he’d meant for me to heed his warnings. That some part of him had hoped I would run, that I would escape him.
For too many years, vengeance had fueled him. It had taught him hate. The object of that hate? My father. And me? I was the means to my father’s end. Adam would destroy my father by destroying me.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 3.99
Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2) by Kym Grosso
Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans #2) by Kym Grosso #Paranormal
Sexy vampire, Luca Macquarie doesn’t do love; especially not with humans. Yet, ever since he rescued Samantha Irving, he can’t deny the enigmatic attraction he’s developed for the alluring mortal woman. Concerned for her safety, he’s determined to bring Samantha back to her coven. His mission is to go find the novice witch and bring her home, nothing more, nothing less; falling for her is not supposed to be part of the plan.
Samantha doesn’t want to be a witch, yet that’s exactly what she is. After failing to elicit her magic, she escapes to the mountains in an attempt to resume a semblance of her previous human life. When an arsonist torches her cabin, Samantha’s worst fears are realized. Aware that her life is on the line, she reluctantly agrees to return to New Orleans with Luca.
In the Big Easy, Samantha and Luca embark on a spellbinding journey, searching for a mystical amulet that promises to release her obligation from an ancient, lethal vampire who’s been threatening her life. With cryptic clues and clandestine allies, will Luca and Samantha destroy the dangerous amulet before others acquire it, setting forth a chain of catastrophic consequences? And will Luca give into his erotic desire for the witch who magically captures heart?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

$1.99 Bargain
regular price: 3.99
Reap (Scarred Souls, #2) by Tillie Cole
Reap (Scarred Souls #2) by Tillie Cole #Dark
Raised as a prototype for the Georgian Bratva's obedience drug, 221 fails to think, act or live for himself; his master's perfectly-crafted killing puppet. Standing at six foot six, weighing two-hundred and fifty pounds, and unrivaled in to-the-death combat, 221 successfully secures business for, the Georgian Mafiya Boss of NYC, in the dark world of the criminal underground. Until his enemies capture him.
Talia Tolstaia dreams to break from the heavy clutches of Bratva life. She dreams of another life-away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon--her criminal family's underground death match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family's captive who is more monster than man, she starts she starts to see the man underneath. A powerful, beautiful, damaged man whose heart calls to hers.
But sacrifices must be made--blood for blood... life for life... Souls for scarred souls...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Beautiful Broken Girl (Broken Girl #1) by Rachael TonksBeautiful Broken Girl (Broken Girl #1) by Rachael Tonks
How far did I get? Who found me? Were they here to take me back?
Starting a new life, Kennedy never thought she could find true happiness. Until him.
Cole was perfectly content coasting through life with no purpose, no real connections. Until her.
"I don't know what you are running from, but I can promise you I am nothing like your past. I'm your future, Kennedy. Does that scare you? Are you scared of falling?"
Will the love between them be enough to help Kenndy move on from her past? Enough for Cole to see a real future? Or will the past always be there to haunt them?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Man Candy by Melanie HarlowMan Candy by Melanie Harlow #Humor
He’s back.
Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.
But I can’t resist.
The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’t fool me—not this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that “true love” is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’t exist.
He thinks I’m wrong, and he wants to prove it.
I think he’s crazy, so I dare him to try.
It might be the biggest mistake of my life.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Lure (The Allure Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose IvyLure (The Allure Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy #Paranormal
There's danger in the beauty...
Two years, six months, and twenty-five days. That's how long it had been since I'd seen my winged hero— not that I'd been counting. I'd suffered through years of counseling just to convince my friends and family that I wasn't crazy and knew he didn't exist.
But he did. And I was done waiting.
Days after college graduation I headed back down to New Orleans to retrace my steps and find Owen again only to find my life was about to get even crazier... thanks to the most beautiful and dangerous of all paranormal creatures, the Allures.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen