Montag, 2. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 2nd 2017

Don't miss out on winning a $5 Amazon Giftcard easily! Tweet daily about our newsletter!


New Release

Redeemed (The Worshipped Series Book 3) by Brie Paisley Redeemed (The Worshipped Series Book 3) by Brie Paisley
Jason
I’ve lived in total darkness for as long as I can remember. A dangerous place where pain, love, not even remorse was felt. My world was filled with blood and death until the day I met Karen. Little by little she showed me the way out of that darkness, into her light. She was everything I needed and craved. I learned to fight my darkness, wanted the good side of me to win, until old and new enemies threaten to take away everything and everyone I care about. Darkness is winning and I fear the only one that can redeem me is the one I’ll end up hurting more than I thought possible.
Karen can save me, only if she beats the dark beast inside of me.
Karen
Control is the one thing I understand the most. It’s the one thing I’ve depended on to keep my fragile heart safe. That was my life until Jason changed everything. He opened up a side of me I thought had disappeared long ago, and the control I needed for so long doesn’t seem so appealing. There’s a void, a hole left inside me now that Jason’s not by my side. I know his demons. I know his dark beast that dwells within him waiting to takeover completely. I’ve seen it, felt it, and when the monster breaks free, I fear for everyone I love.
He thinks I can save him, but in the end, he’s the only one that can redeem himself.
Amazon USAmazon UK

99ct Deal

regular price: 8.99
Embracing Series Box Set Books 1-6 by Delisa Lynn Embracing Series Box Set: Books 1-6 by Delisa Lynn #NewAdult
TREASURED - BOOK #1
Lila Carls had one goal...
To attend New York University. She’s dreamt of being a lawyer most of her life, and she worked hard to get into NYU. What she hadn’t planned was falling in love with Liam before she left. Knowing she was about to go across the country and leave her boyfriend behind hurt more than she thought it would.
Liam Ellis fell for the blue-eyed beauty the minute he saw her…
He always knew someday he and Lila would be together. Only now that she was finally his, she was leaving for NYU.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
KON (Trassato Crime Family Book 2) by Lisa Cardiff KON (Trassato Crime Family #2) by Lisa Cardiff #Mafia
Once upon a time, I was the woman you envied. I had it all. A wonderful family. The perfect fiancé who also happened to be my best friend. Money and resources. The power and influence that came with sharing the Trassato name.
One night my fairytale became a nightmare, and I’ve been living in Hell ever since. A rival family killed my fiancé. My father succumbed to cancer. In the middle of it all, I bargained away my future to Konstantin Trincher, a member of the Russian mafia. It seemed like the perfect solution at the time—my brother’s girlfriend in exchange for me.
Only things weren’t that simple. I promised myself to Konstantin and my family promised me to Nico DeAngelo, the underboss of the Trassato Crime Family.
Konstantin and I form an alliance to unravel our bargain. The only problem? We didn’t expect to fall for each other in the process. Now I’m forced to choose between love and loyalty. One choice will break my heart and the other will break my family.
Amazon USAmazon UK

regular price: 3.99
Can't Walk Away (The Thomas Family Chronicles Book 1) by Ashlee Taylor Can't Walk Away (The Thomas Family Chronicles #1) by Ashlee Taylor
Christianna Thomas only wanted a break from her boring life…
But when she wakes up in a strange hotel room with absolutely no memories of what transpired, she has no other choice but to return to her writing career, plagued by dreams of an enigmatic, silver-eyed man.
Nicholas Prescotti is haunted by flashes of a breathtaking beauty he can’t believe is real…
He tries to force her from his mind and focus on his obligations to his powerful family, but when he crosses paths with his mystery woman again, he is driven to uncover the truth about that night.
They find something they never anticipated…and much more than they bargained for.
As a result of their first forgotten meeting and Nico’s determination to seize the reins of his own life, family ties are severed and allies become rivals. When trust is betrayed and events are set in motion, Nico and Christianna find themselves in grave danger just when they should be happiest.
When confronted with secrets and deadly agendas threatening the lives of those she loves most, will Christianna leave Nico?
Or will she discover she can’t walk away…
Amazon USAmazon UK

Freebies

Come (The Fight Club Book 1) by Becca Jameson Come (The Fight Club #1) by Becca Jameson #BdSM
Katy Marks has worked hard for years to make partner at her law firm and be accepted in a man’s world. She hasn’t had much time for play. Now she has a stalker, one of the firm’s partners who hopes to entice her to gain promotion by sleeping with him. Backed into a corner, she grabs an unexpected opportunity. She wards off his unwanted advances by plastering herself against the sexy man leaning casually against the wall outside her uncle’s gym.
Rafe Wesson is stunned by one look at the sexy woman so totally out of place in the gym and finds himself flattened by his best friend and sparring partner. Scrambling to ensure he gets a chance to speak with her, he instead finds himself KO’d by a kiss that rocks his world and hardens him in all the right places.
Katy isn’t Rafe’s type. She’s far too innocent. Besides, she’s the gym owner’s niece. But two dates don’t dampen his desire or release her from his thoughts. Rafe has personal rules against sleeping with a woman before they are fully informed about his dominant ways. But Katy is testing his patience. She wants him, but he fears she won’t be as persistent when she finds out about his preferred lifestyle.
Rafe tries to step away from her, but he can’t ignore the unknown threat that stalks her, and time is running out. Someone wants Katy dead. And Rafe wants Katy...very much alive.
Amazon USAmazon UK

The Druid Series Volumes 1-3 Reapers / Bled / Harvest (The Druid Series, #1-3) by Marata Eros The Druid Series: Volumes 1-3: Reapers / Bled / Harvest (The Druid Series #1-3) by Marata Eros #Vampires
Alpha Vampire Warriors seek women of Druid ancestry for mates... can they claim them in time for their species to survive the threat of extinction?
REAPERS:
The vampires are a dying race, their females sterile. When it's discovered that human females of Druid ancestry can be viable breeders...the harvest begins.
Rachel Collins is a young woman living in the frozen north of Alaska in a dead-end job with a circular life. She yearns for something more.
When murders begin taking place in the city where she lives, she and her girlfriend try to be more cautious, only to be caught in the middle of a dangerous situation in which an unlikely savior emerges.
Can Rachel escape her destiny while two different factions hunt her?
BLED:
When Rachel is taken by Zach of the rogue she is determined to resist him. But her unique Druid biology controls her and she slips perilously close to succumbing.
Cole searches for the one Druid that can make his life complete. While his comrade Nathan, in a heroic maneuver to help him, suffers at the hands of their sadistic ruler, Alexander.
While searching for Cole, Nathan discovers another Druid in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could she be the catalyst that brings two enemies together?
Is Holly more than she seems?
HARVEST:
Rachel and Holly escape from Alexander's clutches only to fall into the hands of his Reapers.
Can Cole and Zach save their chosen before they are claimed by another?
Will the Druid women fulfill their destiny to change the race of vampire forever?
Amazon USAmazon UK

Covenant (Paris Mob Book 1) by Michelle St. James Covenant (Paris Mob #1) by Michelle St. James
Danger. Passion. Obsession.
Heir to a worthless title, Christophe Marchand knows the only way to build an empire in the twenty-first century is with single-minded focus and cold, hard pragmatism.
Which means no distractions.
But that’s before he lays eyes on Charlotte Duval.
Charlotte Duval is no man’s arm candy.
An expert in antique furniture, Charlotte is in Paris to close up her recently deceased father’s antique store. Her plan? Finish the job as quickly as possible, preferably without touching the still-tender wound of their estranged relationship, and return to L.A..
And even the enigmatic Christophe Marchand can’t tempt her to stay.
Then the discovery of an elaborate ring hidden inside a 16th century writing desk sets off a chain of events that sends her to Christophe for protection. Soon the pair are traveling to Vienna in search of answers to an unsolved theft that once rocked the art world. But when their hunt intersects with an ominous takeover of Christophe’s business, it becomes clear that their common cause will either destroy them — or force them to come to terms with the true price of love.
Amazon USAmazon UK

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen