Freitag, 27. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 27th 2017

New Release

VIP Taken By the Billionaire by Tasha FawkesVIP: Taken By the Billionaire by Tasha Fawkes #Novella
Daniela Caldwell's day is bad, and getting worse. Work accident, emergency room visit and now this; finding her longtime boyfriend in bed...with a guy. Can it get any worse?
When a kind stranger, Aria, invites her on a weekend trip to Florida with the promise of hot guys and parties, she goes along. Nothing like a fun weekend to help take her mind of things.
But this is not just any party. A stable of hot guys was an understatement. And then, there’s Club Bliss – VIP’s only.
It's anonymous, it’s hot and it’s a sex club unlike anything Daniela has ever seen. Tempted with an offer she can’t refuse, she indulges in sexual activities with a mysterious stranger in a pitch-black room.
Jase Tyler is a billionaire. He has a stable of women at his beck and call. He has a rule. No relationships, ever. Then he meets Daniela, and for the first time ever, he’s tempted to bend his rules.
But it's more complicated than that. Other forces are at work. Old habits are hard to break.
It was only sex, wasn't it?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
EROTICA Girl On Film MMF Swinger Bisexual Short Stories (My Bucket List Series Book 7) by Piquette Fontaine
Girl On Film (My Bucket List Series Book 7) by Piquette Fontaine #Menage #Anthology
Do you ever just get bored with life? I did. I started realizing one day that I'd fallen into a monotonous routine of work, work, work, without any joy, and it was beginning to take its toll on me.
My love life had flatlined over the past several months, and I was realizing that my best years were slipping through my fingers. And that's when the idea of a bucket list hit me....you know, writing down the stuff you want to do before you keel over, so you can carefully schedule some fun within the otherwise nonstop misery of your existence on this Earth. And I started to develop my own sort of list, only it was a bit dirtier in nature than you might otherwise encounter...
Fetishes, you might say, things I'd only ever dreamed of trying, but that I now planned to pursue with vigor. New positions, new techniques, new people, other women, multiple men etc... My humdrum life was about to get a lot more interesting...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
Assure Her (Assured Distraction, #1) by Thia Finn
Assure Her (Assured Distraction #1) by Thia Finn #Rockstar
Chandler Chatam, fresh out of Juilliard, finds herself temporarily playing with four hot rockers of Assured Distraction, an up-and-coming band, out on their first big tour. She's led a sheltered life of luxury and is determined to make the most of this tour as part of the band until her world is suddenly turned upside down. Then more life-shattering news alters the course she's set for herself.
Meeting Chandler at her audition for a temporary spot in Assured Distraction, lead singer Keeton MacDonald flashes a panty-dropping smile knowing that a woman is sure to wreak havoc on the bus for this bunch of guys looking to enjoy the perks of life on the road as the rock stars they are.
Assured Distraction's tour is the beginning of a raucous journey for them all that leads to fun days, exciting concerts, and hot nights. Not just a 'life on the bus' story, but a story about living messy lives in the real world.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 2.99
KING by Jess Bentley
KING by Jess Bentley #Taboo
The one girl I can’t have.
KING
When I see her sprawled out on her childhood bed at her folks’ house, I have no idea that she’ll consume my thoughts until I make her mine.
Every possible way I can.
Her Dad might be my best friend, but that’s merely an obstacle. I’m used to getting what I want, and I’m willing to give up anything.
When she runs I will overtake her.
When she falls I will catch her.
The truth is that I can't resist her... And I’ll fight the whole world to take her as my own.
JORDAN
King. He won’t tell me his first name, but still he is my King.
Can I trust him? Can I trust anyone, now?
How am I supposed to let anyone in after what she did to me?
Lost and alone, in Paris, there’s one person who just might be able to fix this sh!t I’ve gotten myself into.
And if not, he's the only one who can make me forget.
The one whose mere touch gives me happiness, bliss.
Who makes me slick with desire.
I know I shouldn’t have him, but he is the one thing I can’t give up.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Reginald Bones Part One by Lucian BaneReginald Bones: Part One by Lucian Bane #Dark
Bones is hell-bent on hiding from the world.
Reginald is hell-bent on living in it.
Bones vowed to never talk to women again.
Reginald is falling for the one that visits their graveyard.
The problem is, Reginald and Bones share the same body.
And when Bones gives an inch to accommodate Reginald
His dark past returns to devour them whole.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Reveal (Blood Riders MC #2) by Tia LewisReveal (Blood Riders MC #2) by Tia Lewis
Drake
Whoever thought they could mess with me doesn’t f*cking know who they’re dealing with. I’m the soon-to-be President of the Blood Riders MC, and I don’t take sh*t from anyone.
Sure as f*k not when it comes to Nicole. Every death threat they send only fuels my fire to find those bastards. She’s my ride or die. The only true love of my life.
They think they can tear us apart, but I’ll rip them to shreds before they can lay a hand on my old lady.

Nicole
They won’t leave us alone. I know my family thinks it’s best, but I love Drake. He’s my everything. He promised me happily ever after, but that’s not what this is.
My family can’t understand our happiness and has been trying to stick their nose into our life and turn everything upside down.
I thought we could survive anything and everything. But he’s acting increasingly distant. With everything trying to pull us apart, I don’t know if I can hold us together much longer...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU
Taken to Trade (A Dark Romance) by Leslie KnightTaken to Trade (A Dark Romance) by Leslie Knight #Dark
He took her to trade, but could they both be saved …
Karin
Tortured by a psychopath. I thought that was my fate when he kidnapped me off the street. But I soon learned to obey and began to understand. I was taken as a hostage because the Russian mafia wanted my father’s shop.
My instinct for guys was always wrong and my weak flesh betrayed me every time. But I couldn’t help my twisted desire for him. I learned there was much more to Mirko. He was haunted by the demons in his past and desperate for an escape. I was drawn to him irresistibly and when I looked in his stormy grey eyes, I dared to hope we had a chance.
Mirko
She was supposed to be a token, a thing to be traded. I’d made so many mistakes and committed so many sins. The life I knew was over and all my foundations were crumbling. And then she was there, running down a hospital corridor and into my life, her beautiful big eyes fixing me to the spot.
I tried to stay in control but she burrowed under my skin. Karin was the key, but would she ever forgive me if I traded her for the secrets of the past?
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


http://amzn.to/2k8bvaF

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen