Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 26th 2017

New Release

Tempt by Remy BlakeTempt by Remy Blake #Novella
They say age is nothing but a number.
Lucas Rockwell isn't just ten years younger than me, he's my deceased husband's son.
Tainted by secrets, everything about us is wrong and forbidden.
Like fire and gasoline, we're an explosion waiting to happen.
We're tempting fate with every touch.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

99ct deals

regular price: 5.99
Killer Next Door Series Books 1-3 by Carlie Sexton
Killer Next Door Series: Books 1-3 by Carlie Sexton #Suspense
FALLEN FOR YOU - BOOK #1
For the last three years, twenty-four-year-old Kate Simmons has blamed herself for her fiancé’s death…
She’s been unable to face the risks of a new relationship. But when Kate moves into a San Diego apartment with her best friend, Charlie, she’s ready for a new lease on life. What she doesn’t see coming is the onslaught of male attention headed her way.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99
The Pawn (Endgame #1) by Skye Warren
The Pawn (Endgame #1) by Skye Warren #Dark
The price of survival...
Gabriel Miller swept into my life like a storm. He tore down my father with cold retribution, leaving him penniless in a hospital bed. I quit my private all-girl's college to take care of the only family I have left.
There's one way to save our house, one thing I have left of value.
My virginity.
A forbidden auction...
Gabriel appears at every turn. He seems to take pleasure in watching me fall. Other times he's the only kindness in a brutal underworld.
Except he's playing a deeper game than I know. Every move brings us together, every secret rips us apart. And when the final piece is played, only one of us can be left standing.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

regular price: 4.99
Goddess by R.J. Castille
Goddess by R.J. Castille #BdSM
Leila King leads a double life…
In reality, she is a normal woman with everyday problems. A tough job as the Executive Assistant to an overbearing boss, Mr. Gordon Roth, whose sole purpose in life seems to be to make her life miserable.
As a powerful dominatrix in her other world, Leila takes on the persona of Goddess. In her fantasy world, Goddess rules with an iron fist and it begs for her mercy.
When her two worlds collide one night at the Red Velvet Room, a local BDSM club founded by her mentor and teacher, Master Jason, she is faced with a choice. Should she play along and usher her new subject into her world of domination and submission?
Goddess portrays a power-struggle that spills over into both Leila’s worlds culminating in a plethora of difficulties she must deal with while juggling her new play-thing, Gordon and her faithful servant, Matthew. A love triangle that is sure to have Leila on the edge of chaos.
How long can Leila ride the line between her fantasy and reality worlds undiscovered? We shall see…
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Freebies

Fear Me (Broken Love, #1) by B.B. ReidFear Me (Broken Love #1) by B.B. Reid #Dark
I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming.
I believe in fear.
He taught me how to be afraid.
We first met on a playground on a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wouldn’t be the last. For ten years, he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away, and yet I was still afraid.
Now he's back and wants more than just my tears. You see...he thinks I sent him away so now he wants revenge...and he knows just how to get it.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Hard Money (Dark Romance) by Gwen AllenHard Money (Dark Romance) by Gwen Allen #Dark
Why is Mason Langley offering her money to sleep with him?
Fiona is nothing special. She's just a regular girl. What does he want from her that he has to pay for? She's afraid to find out the answer.
Fiona is working hard trying to put herself through college. When her job puts her in danger, Mason is there to save her. But that isn't the end of it. Fiona needs money so she can finish two more years of college. Mason offers her a deal. Though she is inexperienced and unsure of herself, she agrees to earn that money the hard way.
Mason wants an arrangement without intimacy. He isn't a nice guy. He can't trust. He can't love, so he pays for what he wants. Can Fiona handle that, or will it be too much for her body and for her heart?
And what about Mason? He claims he only wants what he paid for, but deep down in his heart, he wants something more. He yearns for what he doesn't allow himself to believe in. Mason secretly longs for the one woman who can give him what he needs - her complete devotion and her whole heart.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

His Brat by Isabella StarlingHis Brat by Isabella Starling #BdSM #Dark #Standalone
This brat is about to be taught a lesson.
MAX
She's off limits. The one girl I can't have. Of course, I don't know that when I see her for the first time and bury myself inside her.
But I'm marrying her mother... a loveless marriage that means nothing to either of us, but still means Lola Grace can't be mine.
I wouldn't be good for her, anyway. I play hard, and f*ck harder. I'd ruin a pretty young girl like her in mere hours.
But I just can't resist... Lola Grace is too damn sweet for me to give up.

LOLA GRACE
My life changes when Max River walks into it.
He complicates everything, making me regret ever setting eyes on his tall, inked and toned body.
But at the same time, I can't let go.
I know the rules.
No kissing.
Not touching.
No talking.
No f*cking.
And I'm about to break every one of them.
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen