Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017

Kindle Erotica January 24th 2017

New Release

Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5) by Cora ReillyBound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #5) by Cora Reilly #Dark

Growl
He’d never had something to himself, never even dared to dream about owning something so precious. He was the unwanted bastard son who’d always had to content himself with the leftovers of others. And now they’d given him what only a few weeks ago had been out of his reach, someone he wasn’t even allowed to admire from afar, one of their most prized possessions. Thrown at his feet because he was who he was, because they were certain he would break her. He was her punishment, a fate worse than death, a way to deliver the ultimate punishment to her father who had displeased them so greatly.
Cara
She had always been the good girl. It didn’t protect her.
She didn’t know his real name. People called him Growl to his face, and the Bastard behind his back. Both were names he couldn’t possibly have chosen for himself. His eyes were empty, a mirror to throw back her own fear at her. He was a brutal hand of the Las Vegas Camorra.
And now she was at his mercy.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


99ct Deals

regular price: 4.99
Dark Feather by Alta Hensley
Dark Feather by Alta Hensley #Dark #Dystopia

I had two choices in life—to be a breeder, or to be a soldier. To create life, or to destroy it.
I had chosen poorly.
The Earth’s thermostat is all but frozen, leaving two opposing factions, the Pennas and the Cyans, to spread throughout the forbidding tundra of a planet forever cast in a dark and deadly ice age, seeking only power and control now that the world has become a frozen ball of ice.
I was one of the Penna…until I could take no more. Science had almost destroyed our world, and I foolishly helped them continue in this quest. So I left and walked alone on the icy land until the Cyan found me.
Until HE found me.
Commander Rigby Moss was the leader of the Cyan army, and I was now his captive. Forced to learn the art of submission, as well as the art of war, I became his soldier. From the moment I was captured, I became a mighty warrior amongst a cast of men.
But I had a curse that haunted me daily. I was nothing but a mutant who possessed the answer for warmth, waterproofing, and ultimately, survival—feathers. They marked my skin, forever branding me as a Penna no matter how hard I tried not to be. I hated them. They shamed me. And although the feathers kept me alive, I was dead on the inside.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


regular price: 3.99
Tool (A Step Brother Romance, #2) by Sabrina Paige
Tool (A Step-Brother Romance #2) by Sabrina Paige

I call him “Tool” because he’s a d*ck.
Gaige O’Neal is nicknamed “Tool” because of what he’s packing. Rumor is that he’s well equipped.
He’s a cocky, entitled, insufferable a**hole who’s as reckless with women as he is with that stupid motorcycle he races.
It's been four years since I've seen him. Four years ago, he was the bane of my existence. And my best friend, my biggest confidant, my first love.
My stepbrother.
It’s just my f**ing luck that the first time I see him in four years, he’s buried beneath three scantily clad blondes.
Now I’m stuck here under the same roof with him while he recovers from a racing injury. An injury that clearly hasn’t affected the use of his tool.
The problem is, as much as I despise him, I just can’t help myself. I want to find out what kind of tool he's working with.

Amazon US | Amazon UK


regular price: 2.99
Down and Dirty (Dare Me, #2) by Christine Bell
Down and Dirty (Dare Me #2) by Christine Bell #Sports

He was a dare she’d never been able to resist…
Cat Thomas has never been the kind of girl to stick. A self-professed infatuation junky, she latches on the newest, hottest guy on the block, then finds a reason—real or imagined—to dump him. When she accepts a dare to rekindle her high school flame and jump in bed with her brother’s best friend, Shane Decker, she knows she’s in trouble. She can’t resist the man, even after all these years apart, and that just won’t do.
Shane has come back to town for a couple reasons. The biggest one? He’s tired of living away from those he loves, including Cat. But now she’s spooked and will do anything to drive a wedge between them, including trying to fix him up with other women through an online dating service.
What does he have to do to make her see that settling down doesn’t mean settling, and he’s ready to spend a lifetime proving it?

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Freebies

Outside the Ropes (Outside the Ropes, #1) by Ashley ClaudyOutside the Ropes (Outside the Ropes #1) by Ashley Claudy #Sports #Abuse

In the ring, Regan has control. Outside the ropes, she fights to survive.
Regan Sommers spent her life fighting. Fighting foster parents, kids in the group home, and classmates. But the night she has to fight for her life changes everything.
Now, she's fighting for money in the ring, and from the first punch she's addicted. Every addiction has a price though, and this one is the gym's star boxer, Gage Lawson. He may come in an enticing tattooed package, but his demands are more than she can handle.
The responding officer from that night, Anthony Fields, comes with no demands. He wants whatever she's willing to give, and Regan can handle that. She can definitely handle him.
But no help comes string free, and Regan's not the only one with a hard past and scars to cover. The life she was trying to escape is nothing compared to the danger she's in the middle of now, and she can't fight her way out.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Fate and Kink The Duology by Nikki SexFate and Kink: The Duology by Nikki Sex #BdSM

How far would you go to get something you really want?
Emily Malone has had a lifelong crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul.
Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.
Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.
She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.
But Fate has other ideas, and whether or not Emily knows it, everything happens for a reason. . .

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


Pretty Broken Girl (Pretty Broken, #1) by Jeana E. MannPretty Broken Girl (Pretty Broken #1) by Jeana E. Mann

Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you have to break the thing you love in order to put the pieces back together again.
"Life is all about choices. Do I want pizza or a hamburger for dinner? Should I wear a red skirt or blue slacks to work? Do I take a million dollar check and divorce the love of my life to keep my baby brother out of jail? In case you're wondering, I took the check. Now my ex is back in my life. He's still angry and...he's my new boss."
Pretty Broken Girl is the passionate retelling of a marriage gone wrong.
From the boardroom to the bedroom, Dakota Atwell and Samuel Seaforth are locked in a battle of wits and desire. One of them will break. One of them will pay. Both of them want to win. Neither of them expects to fall in love…again.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen